The official "One Batman" Society.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knightfall93
Welcome one and all! This is the only place where we true fans of the ONE BATMAN, Bruce Wayne, meet! Our motto is: A Batman is for EVER, not just for 7 decades!
Order from our bar/ restaurant, ask questions (someone out there can answer 'em) about the Batman and Gotham and his allies (I have nothing against his allies, I just reckon ya can't change the identity of the true BATMAN!)
No fighting except to defend the belief thet there is ONE true Batman and please feel free to comment on Batman or other heroes/ villains in the DCU. i'll open up by serving myself a rum and coke and a roastr dinner. Thanks, Bat- fans!

Knightfall93
serve me up a pint of Heineken and some cocaine, bartender, maatey! Yeah, we do illegal AND legal stuff, who said a hero fan had to be lawful? You can pick who you wanna be from Batman stuff and be them at the society.I'm nighwing. FGeel free to be who ya want but remember... you can't be a different batman (e.g being Jason Todd Batman or Dick Grayson Batman)

Jade Chihuahua
Now and forever, Bruce Wayne is the only True Batman!!

Knightfall93
Amen to that, amigo!

Batman Returns
i dont get the point to this thread. this IS the batman forum.....

Knightfall93
I dunno, I was bored.

Knightfall93
But it's ONE Batman cos there are rumours Bruce will be replaced...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.