Hawkman vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKahn
Who wins?

DrDoom101
Colossus.

bigbang
colosuss win

King_Mungi
What's Hawkman's weapons? Does he have the claw of horus?

Azeld
Fairly one sided either way I think. With the claw he probably one shots him but without it I dont know if he can hurt him.

Piedmon
The Claw of Horus = harnessing the entire geo-thermal energy of the planet and smacking someone with it. If Colossus wasn't destroyed outright, he'd probably be wallopped into space. That's about how long the fight would take.

JOE NUNEZ
WELL OF COURSE HAWKMAN IS GOING TO FIGHT WITH THE WEOPONS IF NOT THE X-MAN IS JUST TO STRONG FOR HIM TO HANDLE ..............

jasofisc
it would be possible for collossus to doge the claw. I give colossus 8 out of 10.

grey fox
This is ether a spite thread, a joke thread or a overkill match.....

TheKahn
I didn't mean this as a spite thread (who the hell would make a spite thread about Hawkman?). I though that Hawkman with a speed and manuvierability advantage, enhansed strength, a heal factor, and several lifetimes of experience could be a match for Colossus.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
WELL OF COURSE HAWKMAN IS GOING TO FIGHT WITH THE WEOPONS IF NOT THE X-MAN IS JUST TO STRONG FOR HIM TO HANDLE ..............

Yes we know he will fight with weapons, I asked which weapon he will be using. Also stop with the caps lock.

Lucid Lui
Curbstomp with the Claw of Horus, otherwise Colossus would win.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Curbstomp with the Claw of Horus, otherwise Colossus would win.

What's with you and lower case letters and some capitals? It's like you went to some sort of place where they teach you someone. Your obviously a witch.

Lucid Lui
Oh shit, yeah I SHOULD BE TYPING LIKE THIS!!!

SILLY ME!

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Oh shit, yeah I SHOULD BE TYPING LIKE THIS!!!

SILLY ME!

Yous'a smartie big grin Mungi have brain cramp sad

marvelprince
Originally posted by TheKahn
I didn't mean this as a spite thread (who the hell would make a spite thread about Hawkman?). I though that Hawkman with a speed and manuvierability advantage, enhansed strength, a heal factor, and several lifetimes of experience could be a match for Colossus.

Hawkman has a healin factor?

DarkCrawler
Hawkman is better fighter, faster and more experienced. And has a healing factor:

"It has also been explained in the JSA series that the nth metal greatly aids in healing, closing wounds almost instantaneously. One example is in the JLA story "Crisis of Conscience," in issues 115-118. Carter has his arm nearly severed during one part of the issue, but the wound has obviously closed and functionality returned by the end of the issue. The Atom has commented that Hawkman laughs at anything less than third-degree burns."

Colossus is however more durable and stronger, and Hawkman would have to pound on him a lot to harm him unless he has Claw of Horus. With Claw, I'd say that Hawkman takes it 9/10, without, Colossus 7-8/10.

marvelprince
Oh, i have that JLA issue. I just thought at the time that Zatanna had healed him up. Doesn't Hawkman have other archaic yet powerful weapons at his disposal. Everyone remembers the Claw of Horus, but doesn't he have others close to that level?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.