Body Building

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
How would you like your body to be huh?! We can use our body as an expression just like painting. I like to make my own accurate as possible or impossible. When mind & body unite and the body somehow reveals that union you get a masterpiece out of it. The trick is not to look like but to be like or unique. Have you ever met something with no end? T That's mind. T Think before or be forth or b 4 you or u act...This T Thread=my thread still belongs here on "sports" and it's about body building as we feel the need to exercise our thoughts and convert them into practice or by being part of any other professional sport. Funny, my dictionary shows the word "exercise" on page 209 on the left side while on the right side of it there is the word "exile" and it is a weird coincidence according to the world of words we created. Please follow by reading this post which is very interesting even for me. And the "T" i use soo much-omg! is nothing but a plus(+) I add to my posts just too sound coool. laughing out loudcon~J~unction!

bogen
firstly do you have any experince in the feild?
secondly, what the hell are you talking about!???!!!!

redcaped
Your answer. I do not like sports, non of them. I consider body building another sport. I like to build my body but mostly hardness never to pop. A good body builder is the one that knows what he or she is capable of succeeding, either continue increasing the volume of your muscles or make them harder keeping the same look. If you want to increase you must be very good calculating every single part of your body and create a perfect shape. Most people are bad and you see them with something bigger than the other. OK?

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by redcaped
Your answer. I do not like sports, non of them. I consider body building another sport. I like to build my body but mostly hardness never to pop. A good body builder is the one that knows what he or she is capable of succeeding, either continue increasing the volume of your muscles or make them harder keeping the same look. If you want to increase you must be very good calculating every single part of your body and create a perfect shape. Most people are bad and you see them with something bigger than the other. OK?
so you mean to not over-do it ?

redcaped
laughing out loud

joeykangaroo
laughing out loud am i right?

Dexx
man what are you talking about stick out tongue
you make it sound like there's a poetic hidden side of bodybuilding. there is none...a body's proportions are mostly genetic anyway. whistle

redcaped
You must be accurate building your body make yourself your own idol! That's what I meant.

redcaped
My father was like Jor-El at that time. He had a huge Superman collection. He got in the army and when he came back his comics were burnt by my grandma. He got furious and still is. His comics were from the 50's. When I was 10 he told me all about this great superheroe. By a miracle they released a special edition magazine about Superman and from it I got to see him. I use to run fast with a towel (mom's red towel dried) wrapped on my neck. Since them I love to exercise. I met thor very after; 16. It was even better-a god! That is my body building, energy boost mostly and tough muscles.

Myth
You should see a Psychologist.

redcaped
Psychologists are crazy believing they have the answer while I am the only one that has it. People are just like them when they try body building. I am leaving this thread. Please feel free to continue it if you wish.

Myth
Psychologists are crazy believing they have the answer while I am the only one that has it. People are just like them when they try body building.

Yeah roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dexx
laughing out loud yes, well....take care now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.