Hey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CARibbEANlifE
Hey i'm new
whats the average age limit?
jw rolling on floor laughing

Grand Moff Gav
14 is the age limit I think.

Grand Moff Gav
But judging by the maturity of some PVS I think we have a few 3 year olds here. The of course the are those who are wise and kind who I would imagine are at least 42,000 years old Kharmadog,Darth Janus, Ush, But there is one guy who has so many posts his birth must date back beyond the first KMC Forum in the old Dinosaur worlds. The Tired Hiker

Grand Moff Gav
and there is one guy who uses words most of us don't care to learn in the welcome thread. Imperial Samurai

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

Grand Moff Gav
and there is one person who just copies and pastes but she's a Moderator so I won't be cheeky.

CARibbEANlifE
alrighty then

K.Diddy
Welcome,be sure to visit the off topic and see me in my thread.

Imperial_Samura
Hehehe, thanks Grand Moff Gav. And now I'll stick to form and offer you a most grandiose and enchanting of welcomes to this place of dreams and cookies. May you find it well suited to you personality, fun and relatively salubrious for the soul. Enjoy! hi2

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Hehehe, thanks Grand Moff Gav. And now I'll stick to form and offer you a most grandiose and enchanting of welcomes to this place of dreams and cookies. May you find it well suited to you personality, fun and relatively salubrious for the soul. Enjoy! hi2

See What I mean. Damn Aussies!

Morridini
Ops, wrong thread.

Anyway, WELCOME

Bloigen
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/dock550/Stuff/TheWelcomeMessage.gif

CARibbEANlifE
thanks for all the welcomes!!
btw i came here for one reason only...
Pirates of the Caribbean
can't get anough of that movie eek!

River Wild
Welcome to the forums! rolling on floor laughing

Lightningrod
13 years old is the limit here

Lightningrod
and welcome to kmc

CARibbEANlifE
thxz!!

a1hsauce
Hey!!! welcome to KMC, hope you like it big grin

CARibbEANlifE
big grin

cain marko
:cat

DE Calvin
Welcome, and feel free to click beneath my sig and vote for the new History Forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.