Slim in Six.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wind Sister
Ok, so here is the deal, I am a flippin toothpick, but my teacher is making me take the stupid slim in six diet. If I lose anymore weight, they might suspect me for like anorexia or something. I am going to freak.

And the took away soda pop cry

And worse, chocolate crybaby

Now c'mon, how can you go for six weeks without so much as a chocolate chip?

What would you do?

P.S. I am bored and just wanted to make a thread so. . .yah. . .make fun of it if you want stick out tongue

Bloigen
:'(
Edit: DAMN!

Edit2: F*CK!

Wind Sister
Wtf erm

Kharhmah
Why is your teacher making you diet?

Barker
.... Cheat?

Wind Sister
It's more of a class thing, the majority of the kids in my Personal Fitness class are overweight, and we have to do it as a group. But the whole point of the class is to make you excersise according to your own specific needs. Maybe she feels like a fifteen year old who weighs 98 pounds and is 5"4' is too much erm

*cough*bullsh!t*cough*

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Wind Sister
Ok, so here is the deal, I am a flippin toothpick, but my teacher is making me take the stupid slim in six diet. If I lose anymore weight, they might suspect me for like anorexia or something. I am going to freak.

And the took away soda pop cry

And worse, chocolate crybaby

Now c'mon, how can you go for six weeks without so much as a chocolate chip?

What would you do?

P.S. I am bored and just wanted to make a thread so. . .yah. . .make fun of it if you want stick out tongue

can your teacher really MAKE YOU do this.

is your teacher making everyone do this?

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Wind Sister
It's more of a class thing, the majority of the kids in my Personal Fitness class are overweight, and we have to do it as a group. But the whole point of the class is to make you excersise according to your own specific needs. Maybe she feels like a fifteen year old who weighs 98 pounds and is 5"4' is too much erm

*cough*bullsh!t*cough*
Well tell your teacher that you understand the point of the group diet, but you do not wish to take part due to your already slim build. Tell her you do not want the other students to be suspicious of you having anorexia/bulimia.

fini
WEll, how is the teacher gonna know if you are on the diet??

GO to your doctor, get a report saying that YOU ARE PERFECTLY fine for your height/age, and flash it in her face if she gets on your case.

And make sure your parents know too, so that your teacher wont try some bullshit on them too.

Wind Sister
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
can your teacher really MAKE YOU do this.

is your teacher making everyone do this?

Its more a pressure thing. You get green marks for every week you did well at the diet ((not eating what was taken away and such)) and the class with the most green marks gets to go on a field trip at the end of the year.

But I don't think it should be that way, I weigh 98 pounds, and technically I should be at 114-127. Personal fitness should exclude those who shouldn't be participating in diets and stuff erm

Bloigen
Or kill your teacher. Twice. no expression

Wind Sister
Originally posted by Bloigen
Or kill your teacher. Twice. no expression

Yah, sure erm

Local Girl Kills volleyball coach!

Local teenage girl, Cassie, kills her personal Fitness teacher, merely for putting her on the Slim in Six diet. "What if people thought I was anorexic!?" Cassie states, defending herself to the judge.

GCG
Tell her you are actually a man, and if she wont stop imposing the diet, you will whip her with your penis.

Bloigen
Originally posted by GCG
Tell her you are actually a man, and if she wont stop imposing the diet, you will whip her with your penis.

It never worked for you, why should it work for her?

Wind Sister
Yah, riiight.

I can eat, as long as I don't get caught by anyone shifty

GCG
Originally posted by Bloigen
It never worked for you, why should it work for her?

Dont refer yourself in the second person.

Bloigen
Originally posted by GCG
Dont refer yourself in the second person.

I can't help it.

Wind Sister
O...k...erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.