The Ultimate Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pacmaniac
Yall can come and hat here about any Ultimate stuff. ill get us off...

what u guys think of ultimate iron man suit-wise?

DBZ MAN
I prefer it to the regular marvel universe. Looks Much more practical

pacmaniac
i agree. ive just got issue 51 of ultimate spiderman and xmen, and thats got him in. his suite looks well cool. kina like ultimate beetle. the regular beetle looks wierd

H. S. 6
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/t299740.html

smile

doctorstrongbad
Hopefully it will be only a couple of issues till he gets his old school costume back. smile

Lord Magnus
U Iron Man's cool but I actually prefer the classic costume. It's sleeker.

Marcus4600
It was hard for me to read the Ultimate series at first, mostly because it was such a radical difference from the Marvel we know and love. However, I realized that I have to take it basically without any of the character attachments. I think Ultimate Iron Man is a great story because Orson Scott Card wrote it, and The Ultimates is really cool. However, Ultimate Spider Man and Ultimate X-Men is meh.

pacmaniac
yeah. the standerd of all spidey comics is spliping. i recently read isuues 90-113 of amazing spiderman, and they're way better then the ultimate universe. I think ultimate iron mans suit looks cool, though, but my favourite iron man suit is the hulkbuster suit. id like to see how they did and ultimate hulkbuster arc.

Lord Magnus
Originally posted by Marcus4600
It was hard for me to read the Ultimate series at first, mostly because it was such a radical difference from the Marvel we know and love. However, I realized that I have to take it basically without any of the character attachments. I think Ultimate Iron Man is a great story because Orson Scott Card wrote it, and The Ultimates is really cool. However, Ultimate Spider Man and Ultimate X-Men is meh.

ORSON SCOTT CARD????

Are you serious? I gotta get me summa that.

pacmaniac
i gotta get some ultimate iron man too.

Spideys Sister
Now...weird funny incoming...what if Bendis made Iron Spidey show up as an Ultimate Iron Spidey?

pacmaniac
woh. that would be quite cool.

/\Symbiote..Mad
What does ultimare venom look could you post some pictures please

pacmaniac
heres a good one.

pacmaniac
and ultimate carnage

/\Symbiote..Mad
cool

/\Symbiote..Mad
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/t388361.html

spiderman role play!

Marcus4600
I figured mentioning Orson Scott Card might kill the bad press.

doctorstrongbad
Its a good issue, with a lot of new ideas.

pacmaniac
what else has orson scott card done? and does any1 have any ultimate iron man scans?

Paola
moving to comic section... this is a spider-man forum

pacmaniac
was it not in a comic forum? i thought i put it in here to begin with

roughrider
I wonder if they haven't painted themselves into a corner with some characters. Ultimate Hulk is a horny maniac who kills lots of people when he's on a rampage...how are we supposed to feel empathy for him? I actually thought they would execute Bruce Banner, but they wimped out. And Ultimate Iron Man has an inoperable brain tumour - what's the point of that?

pacmaniac
so he has to were the suit for ever. in the nromal universe, he has a heart problem, and so there was a pacemaker in the suit, so he always had to wear it. do ur research B4 hand

willRules
Originally posted by pacmaniac
so he has to were the suit for ever. in the nromal universe, he has a heart problem, and so there was a pacemaker in the suit, so he always had to wear it. do ur research B4 hand

ultimate Iron-man doesn't have to wear the suit all times.......... confused

roughrider
Originally posted by pacmaniac

Wearing the suit does nothing for stopping his brain tumour. Do your research. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.