I don't think Masons are Nazis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir Whirlysplat
I saw a thread which was closed that inferred Masons were Nazis and so was George Bush. I am not a Mason, but I know some and they are not Nazis. I also see no evidence that Bush is. Although I don't like his politics.

I believe such threads are almost guaranteed to cause "Hate Speak"

What do you think?

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
I saw a thread which was closed that inferred Masons were Nazis and so was George Bush. I am not a Mason, but I know some and they are not Nazis. I also see no evidence that Bush is. Although I don't like his politics.

I believe such threads are almost guaranteed to cause "Hate Speak"

What do you think?

Masons are not Nazis ( I am a Mason I will know) The question in that thread was not "Are masons Nazis" it was "Is GWB a Masonic Nazi"

Reporting!

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav
Masons are not Nazis ( I am a Mason I will know) The question in that thread was not "Are masons Nazis" it was "Is GWB a Masonic Nazi"

Reporting!

Please do - you infer Bush is a Nazi and Masons are Nazis. I would have reported your thread had I seen it, before you realised I was going to report it after you tried to troll me today smile

debbiejo
I know some Masons and nope...they're not Nazis.

Victor Von Doom
Dear Whirly,

A speaker implies; a listener infers.

Kind regards,

VVD.

I don't really understand the raising of this whole issue. It seems a bit ludicrous to even discuss it. It does seem that the primary motivation is provocation, or at least ignorant annoyance.

Grand Moff Gav
Please do - you infer Bush is a Nazi and Masons are Nazis. I would have reported your thread had I seen it, before you realised I was going to report it after you tried to troll me today smile

Hollow Threat: Please grow up and stop telling me what I am thinking please.

Statement: I no longer Intend to post here, you would have had no grounds to report the other thread and I had no way of knowing you where planning too.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Dear Whirly,

A speaker implies; a listener infers.

Kind regards,

VVD.

I don't really understand the raising of this whole issue. It seems a bit ludicrous to even discuss it. It does seem that the primary motivation is provocation, or at least ignorant annoyance.

Thank you VVD implied then. Hmmm me provoke! Never! A thread asking if Bush is a Masonic Nazi is not Provacation then.

Sir Whirlysplat
Statement: I no longer Intend to post here.

Bye.

Victor Von Doom
Thank you VVD implied then. Hmmm me provoke! Never! A thread asking if Bush is a Masonic Nazi is not Provacation then.

Yes, that's what I meant.

Although if the cap fits, you know what to do.

Sir Whirlysplat
Yes, that's what I meant.

Although if the cap fits, you know what to do.

no

What do I do?

debbiejo
no

What do I do? You can put it anyplace, that cap......haha.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by debbiejo
You can put it anyplace, that cap......haha.

laughing out loud Where do you put your Cap Bebbie?

debbiejo
laughing out loud Where do you put your Cap Bebbie? Depends what mood I'm in....... wink

Sir Whirlysplat
Depends what mood I'm in....... wink

smile

Sir Whirlysplat

Victor Von Doom

Hit_and_Miss

Reporting!

Yes but are you a lvl 51st and have you had to drink blood yet??

Untill you've done your ritual killin I'm afraid your just a puppet... and arn't aloud at the nazi table... Someday you might have a hand in world politics but not now....

laughing

Whirly and the thread of hatespeakers.... laughingeven more...

Sir Whirlysplat
I'm not sure what point you are making. I just told you that.

"imply"

Victor Von Doom
Nice word isn't it?

Sir Whirlysplat
Nice word isn't it?

Oh yes wink and infer according to that can mean it.

Capt_Fantastic
I'm telling on all of you!

Bardock42
What the hell is this aboot anyways?

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
I'm telling on all of you!

laughing out loud

Victor Von Doom
Are you implying that your incorrect usage was actually correct, by way of an iconic depiction of ocular semi-circumvention?

Bardock42
Are you implying that your incorrect usage was actually correct, by way of an iconic depiction of ocular semi-circumvention?

I think he does.....wait, what did you say?

Sir Whirlysplat
Are you implying that your incorrect usage was actually correct?

Yes. smile I used my ears to understand the implication.

Victor Von Doom
Yes. smile

Did you not read what you pasted?

Sir Whirlysplat
Did you not read what you pasted?

Yes I did.

Victor Von Doom
That's odd.

soleran30
OH man I you guy are so martsmile Talk about off topic..........seriously though we have a googgle of comedians here seriouslysmile

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by soleran30
OH man I you guy are so martsmile Talk about off topic..........seriously though we have a googgle of comedians here seriouslysmile

smile

Capt_Fantastic
did you know that if you sit on your monitor, that you can read text with your ass?

soleran30
Be careful Chuck can kick back through time model! And MR T is da man and is masonic he says you iz wrong! The free masons are a "nonprofit" organization and not only do they help young innocents they are a playground to lizards lol.smile

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
did you know that if you sit on your monitor, that you can read text with your ass?

If you sit on your keyboard, you can type like this-Originally posted by soleran30

soleran30
exactlysmile VVD you love that grammar don't yousmile

Bardock42
Your previous post is an insult to more than just "grammar".

Victor Von Doom

I certainly didn't love *that* grammar. It was an especially mental post, though.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Bardock42
Your previous post is an insult to more than just "grammar".

What are you taalking aboot Bards? wink

Capt_Fantastic
If you sit on your keyboard, you can type like this-

you played that, perfectly....

Bardock42
What are you taalking aboot Bards? wink
Aboot the excessive usage of "smile"-Smilies, horrible spelling, despicable grammar and most of all the use of "lol".

soleran30
Oy my Gardz you guyz are so critical of engrish don't drink htath haterade big hugs.................anyway this is about freemasons which are not nazis as an organization.

Sir Whirlysplat
Aboot the excessive usage of "smile"-Smilies

no expression you like this one!

smile

Bardock42
no expression you like this one!

smile

It is a decent smilie in my opinion...not to be used too often, but better than "smile"

Sir Whirlysplat
It is a decent smilie in my opinion...not to be used too often, but better than "smile"

smile is the best in my opinion, it's iconic and subversive, it reminds me of acid! and the Watchmen!

Bardock42
smile is the best in my opinion, it's iconic and subversive, it reminds me of acid! and the Watchmen!

Hmm, that'S true. But I don't liek Acid...reminds me of the Long Halloween....although that was a good comic...have to think aboot it.

Sir Whirlysplat
Hmm, that'S true. But I don't liek Acid...reminds me of the Long Halloween....although that was a good comic...have to think aboot it.

and it reminds me of the early nineties and the early seventies wink

Bardock42
and it reminds me of the early nineties and the early seventies wink
Oh, that kind of acid.....well I have no further opinion aboot that.

soleran30
look your german however I am hoping that aboot=about is that fair to assumesmile

Bardock42
look your german however I am hoping that aboot=about is that fair to assumesmile

I, personally, would say it's more like about=aboot....but yeah, basically.

soleran30
Damn what I believe to be critical to the matter is Nazis in Free Masons. Free masons are nazis wearing a good baseball cap BAM .

Sir Whirlysplat

Reporting!

This kind of thread is why I think you are a racist mate!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=383317&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Ya Krunk'd Floo
It's like we're all idiots, but none of us know it. Apart from the ones who do, who subsequently dive into the murky depths of irony by imitating the other monkeys as a way of getting their points across. Then, when everyone has thrown a bone or two, we begin to dance and scream gibbering sounds in the hope of awaking the Moon.

And with that, I'm off to Palau for 2 weeks. Ha ha. I win.

debbiejo
I, personally, would say it's more like about=aboot..... Metaphorically speaking You are special.......... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
Metaphorically speaking You are special.......... roll eyes (sarcastic)

etaphorical or not that's jsut a thing I don't wish to be told by you. By the way, how's that metaphorical anyways?

debbiejo
etaphorical or not that's jsut a thing I don't wish to be told by you. By the way, how's that metaphorical anyways? Sorry, Guess I think about what's being said......I do and love to teases that lovely word. Find it all fascinating....

Imperial_Samura
Metaphorically speaking You are special.......... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Speaking specially you are a metaphor....

And so am I and all those around us. Or something big grin

Personally, I have no idea how Bush, Masons and Nazis all came to be used together. Nor why there seems to be so many threads on the subject. Fundamentally speaking Bush has philosophical differences from the Nazi party - he might not be likable, and have a poor track record with protecting the rights of US citizens, but that doesn't make him a nazi. Dislike him for what he does, not because of strange (and erroneous) links to criminals from the past.

I mean, it's just over the top grouping things together based upon tenuous links. I mean, I dislike the aphids that have gotten into my roses, but I don't associate them with Bush because they like Bush are pests that tend to kill off beauty wherever it does lay etc (Hahaha)

And of course the Masons aren't Nazis. Once again at the most basic level there are quite fundamental differences between them and nazis.

Storm
I consider this trolling. Take any personal issues to PM Sir Whirlysplat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.