Star Masters V Alex Luthor And Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
good match? bad? too hard to call?? frankly i've no idea what luthor's power level is or just what he is even capable of doing. we know what sbp is capable of -- moving planets around like chess pieces!

the star masters include quasar, beta ray bill and surfer. can luthor play enough of a part to at least keep q and ss from trying to absorb/block sbp's solar absorption?

have at it!

boxing

leonidas
yah, i THOUGHT this thread was too tough . . .

bunch of pansies . . .

big grin

luthor and prime kick their collective arses. wink

Scoobless
Originally posted by leonidas
can luthor play enough of a part to at least keep q and ss from trying to absorb/block sbp's solar absorption?

no

stick out tongue

snoopdogg
Doesn't Solar power make him that much more powerful? I don't think he needs it to have his powers.

leonidas
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Doesn't Solar power make him that much more powerful? I don't think he needs it to have his powers.

really? i thought his powers were still solar based, only that the new yellow sun somehow . . . increased them?

not sure . . . sad

snoopdogg
really? i thought his powers were still solar based, only that the new yellow sun somehow . . . increased them?

not sure . . . sad Well when they were stuck in that "heaven" as Alex called it I don't think there was a yellow Sun there and they still had their powers.

leonidas
maybe energy from the stars? i thought stars were visible there, no? if not, i really don't get it. even pre-c had powers from the sun . . .

snoopdogg
maybe energy from the stars? i thought stars were visible there, no? if not, i really don't get it. even pre-c had powers from the sun . . . Well you might be right. But when E-2 Supes broke the barrier the first thing he said was the "the yellow Sun welcomes me back". Or something like that.

But Supes does draw energy from white stars also.

The Ion
They get supercharged from yellow and white stars but are still super without it. Remember that Golden Age Kryptonians (Earth 2) were still Supermen/women back on Krypton. It's the same deal with people from Krypton Prime. Main difference is that they don't store it like our Supes does. It's basically an on/off switch.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by The Ion
They get supercharged from yellow and white stars but are still super without it. Remember that Golden Age Kryptonians (Earth 2) were still Supermen/women back on Krypton. It's the same deal with people from Krypton Prime. Main difference is that they don't store it like our Supes does. It's basically an on/off switch. That's what I was trying to say.

leonidas
Originally posted by The Ion
They get supercharged from yellow and white stars but are still super without it. Remember that Golden Age Kryptonians (Earth 2) were still Supermen/women back on Krypton. It's the same deal with people from Krypton Prime. Main difference is that they don't store it like our Supes does. It's basically an on/off switch.

gotta admit, you know your stuff, ion. thanks. wink

but . . . who wins?

Dizzle
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the Starmasters are too much... There's quite a few of them, and a LOT of them are into low cosmic levels. Does SBP have the pre-crisis uberweakness to magic? As I recall, the Starmasters have both Doctor Strange and Beta Ray Bill, which would take him out pretty fast, with guys like Surfer and Quasar to distract him. After Superboy's gone, I doubt Alexander can really take all of them at the same time.

If he's ungodly invincible against everything, Superboy rips everyone's head/limbs off. Jackass.

Mider
hmmm let me think who would indeed win a bunch of guys who need to plan everything out against a guy who can make pocket universe and another who can move planets tough call........not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.