Do you think they shoud make a new Blade Movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lighthammer
Okay I am A hardcore Blade fan and I just immensly enjoyed the three movies but I wish they would make another one, but I'm having a hard time thinking of how they could do it without avmpires, unless some survived Daystar. Do you think they should make another one and how do you think it should work, like ideas for plot and stuff like thar.

Soth
I wouldn't mind one, but is there even more to the story? All vampires are dead.

MildPossession
Not if it turns out like the horrendous third, horrible HORRIBLE end to the trilogy.

Lighthammer
First off while the thrid was the by far the lat in the Blade Series, inter ms of beig of ranking the Blade movies but it was not that bad.There were only two things that I really didn't like about that movie. One there were a ffew contradictions of this movie of the the other two Movie. Like how it is mentioned in the second that vampires can see in the dark, yet they somehow need sglowsticks and lanterns in that pyramid. The toher was hat by elimintinating oallt he vampiresn they have now very limited ptions about what to do if they mke another one. There only two ideas I can think of so far. 1 is for them to fight some typeo fvampire that somehow missed getiing wiped out by the plague, reasons could be that the virus was'nt exactly 100% effective, these vampires immune systems were better, there were mysticla ones with abilites to stop it etc, or they fighht a different tye of suprnaturla bieng like werewolves oor zombies, because the vampire in the Blade movies weren't really magical, it was just a virus, and the only two spiees I can see a movie making it to be a virus is werewolves they actually had the original ending of the third movie being Abiagail and Hannibal fighting a werewolf in Shanhai, you cans ee it on the DVD and zombies, there was actually a book a read by Max Brooks that was written very seriuosly as if Zombies were real and it had that ebign a virus, they can't do mummies because if its a disease then therir basically zombies, Frankensteins monster, no because taht's is again magica; and mythical, and they can't do demons or devils because hat again fal;ls under mythcial and magical. Therir best option would be to fight vampires agi( with some xplantion how) or werewolves. They could do something like in previous movies were likebefore th virsu was released some vampires were cyrogenically frozen and they reawake in the future or somthein like that.

Lighthammer
And toto Soth aI remembered that at the end of the third movie Kings, says that everybody knows the war is never over, kind of implying that if they tried hard enough, there is more of the sory to tell.And It is highly unlike that the virsu was really 100% effective because almost nothing is 100% effective.

Ultimate Hulk43
Yes,there should be another one with Morbius in it and the story should be similar to that of the 1990's Spider-Man cartoon series.

Lighthammer
I just realized they could do a prequel with the Nightstalkers like how they were formed and all thatand if they do that they shoud get the rest of the group involved other than King and Whistler. because the Dex oly had like three lines in the movies, Hedges, has a fair amount but he only is in like four scenes. and maybe they could give those guys depth like actually have a plot with them other then that their there. That reminds of anothertthig I didn't lieke about the last movie. As Abagail is walking thri=ough the base after Drake has torn through it, her expression does not change at all from when she first notcing something wrong, through finding two of her friendsdead and she doesn't even show any emotion until she finds Summerfield. I understand that othet than King, Summerfield was probably who she was closest with, but she shuld have shown some emotion for Hedges and Dex. I mean she found then dead and didnt even act shocked by that, she just continue searching without even a sign of that she even ared about them. And I was also confused by when Abagail is cradiling Summerfield in her arms, and Blade repeadtly says Use It, but she doesn't do anything except contiuing to move back and forth with Summerfield in her arms, and the reason I'm confueed is a what was Blade wanting her to use, and B how come she didn't suse what ever it was.

b-dan
Originally posted by MildPossession
Not if it turns out like the horrendous third, horrible HORRIBLE end to the trilogy. ya thrid sucked second was the best one I think

grey fox
The movies suck , Wesley snipes tried WAY too hard to be baddass. The first film was mediocre while the second downright cheesy (Reaper virus ? I'd expect that from a damn fanfic but not a freaking movie script) the third was disgustingly bad .

Dracula sucked in it , his sword fighting skills were sub-par (i saw better sword fighting in a 1960 version of macbeth ) , triple h sucked and they killed the only decent character Kris Kristofferson. The man brought a rough style to the film , had the best lines and was pretty damn funny.....

Xirius
Originally posted by Lighthammer
And I was also confused by when Abagail is cradiling Summerfield in her arms, and Blade repeadtly says Use It, but she doesn't do anything except contiuing to move back and forth with Summerfield in her arms, and the reason I'm confueed is a what was Blade wanting her to use, and B how come she didn't suse what ever it was.
He meant for her to use her grief and anger in the fightagainst Dracula.

The whole point of injecting the virus into Dracula was that it made it 100% effective, but I think that if there were some genetically altered vampires, like in the second movie, they might have a chance of surviving, like Blade did.

steverules
IMO it should have morbius in it and Dracula (if there is a fourth that is).

Iceman2485
Hey Lighthammer,
The Blade movies are overdone and there's only so much of a plot that moviemakers could use befire it gets run out and part of yesterday's news. Besides, I thought a hard core Blade fan like you would like the comics better. It would also be cool if Blade interacted with another Marvel hero in a crossover show.

Iceman2485

BerserkGene
Originally posted by grey fox
Reaper virus ? I'd expect that from a damn fanfic but not a freaking movie script

Well my question is,why not? It is supposed to be horror sci-fi.Hell,the aliens in Aliens are popping out of human chests and in Jurassic Park you have dinosaurs being born from prehistoric mosquito blood.

Anyway,Blade I was great and Blade II was just plain amazing.I don't think we need to go into just how terrible Blade *Trinity was (*lame as hell...) I think even Wesley Snipes has sued New Line Cinema over Blade III since he allegedly felt forced into making the movie.

I do think they should make a 4th movie,just so they can make up for the crappy 3rd one.Morbius would make a nice addition to the movie,possibly involving a story about artifically creating vampires.The problem is just who or what would be the villain.Dracula was supposed to be the ultimate baddy,but Blade III already f*ucked over that character.

Lighthammer
Morbius would be a good villian since he doesnt fit under that tpe of vampire int he other movies because he has BAt DNA not the Nocturna gene. And By the way the reason I like the Movies better tahn the comics was if it werent for the movies, Blade would still look like a Shaft reject, and the Movies changed his image, into what is seen in his comics today.

omaga
HI ALL! I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM MERGE WITH OTHER MARVEL OR DC CHARACTERS! BLADE AND DARE DEVIL OR SOMAT!!

Lighthammer
Do you mean merge like like become one being or forming a team with another superhero? If it's the second it be a good idea but theres a problem. In order for in to work it would have to be some obscure like Blade was at first cause otherwise they won't kinda have equal stsatus and like if it was Blade and Spiderman, the director would probably put most of the emphsisa on Spidey. But if they did, he should team up with another anti-hero and Dardevil is not an anti-hero. Someone like the Punisher or Wild Dog.

pr1983
Daredevil isn't a normal hero either, he's pretty mean when he wants to be...

but no, i don't think a team up is a good idea... blade I and II were fine without them i think, and i'd love to see a fourth...

omaga
Do you mean merge like like become one being or forming a team with another superhero? If it's the second it be a good idea but theres a problem. In order for in to work it would have to be some obscure like Blade was at first cause otherwise they won't kinda have equal stsatus and like if it was Blade and Spiderman, the director would probably put most of the emphsisa on Spidey. But if they did, he should team up with another anti-hero and Dardevil is not an anti-hero. Someone like the Punisher or Wild Dog.

omaga
but the punisher for shore i think that could work! good shout

ladygrim
I've only actually seen the first blade and i reckon they should of lest it at 1

grey fox
Originally posted by BerserkGene
Well my question is,why not? It is supposed to be horror sci-fi.Hell,the aliens in Aliens are popping out of human chests and in Jurassic Park you have dinosaurs being born from prehistoric mosquito blood.

No , because it sounds like their trying to hard to make it sound 'cool' . The chest-bursters were a unique idea and at the time cloning from mosquito's blood to create dinosaurs was innovative.

LigntAndDark
Yes they should i just watched the 3rd blade last night and you guys are skipping over one major thing....at the end there is one vampire left...Blade. And right before the credits he looks at the nurse and he is hungry so you know he is gonna bite her so really they shouldnt have ended it that way especially if they werent gonna make a new one.

exanda kane
Maybe in a few years time, not any time in the future though. Only the first was worth viewing.

ladov52014
IF THEY DO THIS IS WHAT ITS GONNA BE LIKE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QC_yoGg7iY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QC_yoGg7iY

upsidedown flip
Originally posted by LigntAndDark
Yes they should i just watched the 3rd blade last night and you guys are skipping over one major thing....at the end there is one vampire left...Blade. And right before the credits he looks at the nurse and he is hungry so you know he is gonna bite her so really they shouldnt have ended it that way especially if they werent gonna make a new one.

Thats the director's cut ending, the original ending has the FBI with Blade's body and they call off the manhunt for him and then Blade's body turnes into Drake's dead body and thus ending the moving with Blade riding off into the darkness. There is also a werewolf ending and they were going to use it as the original ending but rejected it due to similarities to the Underworld movies.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Best thing about Blade 3 was Jessica Biel. She couldn't save it. As for more Blade movies, I doubt it, unless its going to be a reboot.

Bicnarok
No, its been wrung dry especially with the new pathetic series.

upsidedown flip
Originally posted by Bicnarok
No, its been wrung dry especially with the new pathetic series.

lol!, what new series it got cancelled months ago.

ragesRemorse
i think having Dracula as a gangsta thug in blad trinity should answer anyones questions on if there should be another installment

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
i think having Dracula as a gangsta thug in blad trinity should answer anyones questions on if there should be another installment

This is definitely true.

Wålshy
if there was a new blade movie, it would need something to make it fresh. im not a big fan and i have only seen the first blade movie

JackieCD
They've made enough of them.

Kazenji
I just realized they could do a prequel with the Nightstalkers like how they were formed and all that.

Well they did have plans for a nightstalkers movie, Hell theres even a little scene on blade trinity with them hunting werewolves.

Faith27
yes..they should make another Blade movie because for me it has a nice sequel and they should make another. Ryan Reynolds should also be in this movie again.

faithxp
It depends on how they will make the sequel., if there is.,
but I think there nothing wrong with it.,

Rajendra
well for me I love to see this on part 2,Blade is full of suspense action and I love watching those kind of movies.

P23
i loved all 3 and if 4 ever happens i got the villain and his names TOMBSTONE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.