A Long Night

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mespcatt
What is this? Reminders of his drunkenness. What? A lost soul. How vain he is to not see the filth in his soul. An addict to everything in site. An addict to the disease that chokes him. Locked in chains and filled with emptiness. Cannot take the pain so he emerges himself into a puddle of mud to feel no pain. Desperately searching for someone to feed his decaying body. He paces back and forth this incubare wont let him rest. He clings on to the day his salvation comes but that incubare possesses him. A broken soul with no eyes to see. Burning to feel the love he has rejected.

What is this? A beautiful face with curves to fit the image in his head. Beauty with no depth is his cry. Beauty and curves to feed a broken soul and fulfill the one who claims him. Yes, he sits there in his black world with no stains, clean linen and the scent of sweet honey to hide the stench of death. He stands blameless with a stream of dried blood on his chin. He cries like a self centered orphan child begging for love to aid his void and pierces your heart with a blanket of fairy tales. He is blonde as the sun for everyone to see. Open his soul and unravel the oceans mystery. Drowned in saltwater wilted on the ocean floor. School of butterfly fish tearing his flesh as he lays there blameless in white to cover his black soul.

What is this? An incubus possessing his soul and did this heinous demon just lash at me. What is this! A drunken child screaming to get his way. Get this bastard child away from me. His torture stops right now. Yes I can see the larva in his ocean eyes and how I lost my own soul to serve an incubare.

Syren
clapping

Wow, that's some powerful prose. Do you have more? Where do you get your inspiration?

mespcatt
Originally posted by mespcatt
What is this? Reminders of his drunkenness. What? A lost soul. How vain he is to not see the filth in his soul. An addict to everything in site. An addict to the disease that chokes him. Locked in chains and filled with emptiness. Cannot take the pain so he emerges himself into a puddle of mud to feel no pain. Desperately searching for someone to feed his decaying body. He paces back and forth this incubare wont let him rest. He clings on to the day his salvation comes but that incubare possesses him. A broken soul with no eyes to see. Burning to feel the love he has rejected.

What is this? A beautiful face with curves to fit the image in his head. Beauty with no depth is his cry. Beauty and curves to feed a broken soul and fulfill the one who claims him. Yes, he sits there in his black world with no stains, clean linen and the scent of sweet honey to hide the stench of death. He stands blameless with a stream of dried blood on his chin. He cries like a self centered orphan child begging for love to aid his void and pierces your heart with a blanket of fairy tales. He is blonde as the sun for everyone to see. Open his soul and unravel the oceans mystery. Drowned in saltwater wilted on the ocean floor. School of butterfly fish tearing his flesh as he lays there blameless in white to cover his black soul.

What is this? An incubus possessing his soul and did this heinous demon just lash at me. What is this! A drunken child screaming to get his way. Get this bastard child away from me. His torture stops right now. Yes I can see the larva in his ocean eyes and how I lost my own soul to serve an incubare.

mespcatt
I was very angry when I came down to a split up with my ex boyfriend. The child is him. See I was not pretty enough for him and he could no longer see himself with me. Physically I was never his type. He wanted me to loose weight and foolishly I did. Now its for me. He has alot of issues with addictions and he is very sexual. He is a handsome man but inside he is very complex and has an addictive personality.

mespcatt
Deep in the night I awoke to my own whisper calling out to him "I love you dad." The emptiness filled the room. Silence all around as I gazed into the candle burning. A tear rolled down my cheek as I laid half awake in a half lit room. A tear of mercy for a silent night. A tear for half a life I have. Mourning the man I no longer have. No life in these eyes just a glare and a reflection of a candle burning in the deep of the night. His voice echoes in my mind as he calls my name. A tear burns down my cold cheek. I remain still, silent, no emotion and tears start screaming down my eyes. Covered in his scent, I close my eyes remain still, silent and beg for rest. My heart then pounds, I sigh and breath in the cold night.

Coldfire
Well it's certainly a very deep piece smile

Coldfire
I love all the description you've used!! clapping Great job happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.