stay alive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FG725
This movie looks interesting kinda reminds me of the ring
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0441796/

Nevermind
This movie sounds like something out of Goosebumps, in a bad and cheesy way.

Wolfie
This'll be another Cry_Wolf. Rental worthy, nothing more.

Illyria
I saw this movie and I gotta say I liked it. I mean it ended up being better than I expected. There were obvious plot holes esp. at the end and there's a lot of WHY's still left unanswered. Nonetheless, it was a good waste of 80 minutes.

ILoveMyDaniel
My friends saw that movie while Daniel and I were in The Hills Have Eyes. We came out at about the same time, and my bud Nick said they didn't like it. I guess I'd have to see for myself though.

fruits
didn't like it. a lot of questions unanswered. and not the good kind where they leave u to ponder it on purpose, but the kind where they really should've answered it. and i honestly just think the whole plot isn't worthy of a movie, maybe a book or something, but i dunno. wasn't the worst horror flick i've seen, but i wasn't a fan

LiL nAstY GirL
I saw it... it was pretty bad

doomsday49
I was disappointed; i was hoping they would all die. After those performance none of them deserved to live. The actors gave me more nightmare than the actual ghosts and demons!!!

b-dan
I will see it for the sake of seeing it I sware the concept has been done before but put it this way its the Doom movie we never got

deathbycorn
Watched it today, for a PG movie it was entertaining.
And the blonde chick from The OC is hot.

Brodrick
It has Sophia Bush in it... She's hot.

Sounds like a load of shit though.

Pandemoniac
I don't think I'll ever see this movie, it smells like a real waste of time.
Crappy story, low-life actors, dumbshit crew and a PG13 rating. Crap, it's allmost a Disney movie.

deathbycorn
It's a time waster...

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by deathbycorn
Watched it today, for a PG movie it was entertaining.
And the blonde chick from The OC is hot.

Samaire Armstrong. She is very pretty, and was my favriot character on the OC

Raikio
The creators of this movie were either trying to make something similar to The Ring and sucked ass or were just screwing with the video equipment. The movie sucked ass! Although, I would like to play the actual Stay Alive game. The game seemed a lot like Castlevania for Nintendo 64 and anything like that I'll deffinatley play!

Emma718
i haven't seen it...don't know if i wanna see it now sad

circut_shortage
I saw it 1 hr before I saw Date Movie in theaters.

ladygrim
I saw the trailer for this yesterday and i might go see what its liike i can see from the trailer that it mayb someone Too teen horror movieish (predictible)

LizzyT123
Is this movie rental worthy? I still haven't seen it

ladygrim
sad its not over here yet so i cant tell you yet sad

Vinny Valentine
I enjoyed the movie, right up until the end.

The end was really fast, and not so interesting.

All leading up too the ending kept me quite entertained though. They had a few good actors, and the basic idea of the movie was pretty interesting. Just the ending put it down.

I give it a 3/5 Star Rating.

ragesRemorse
worst movie ever

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
worst movie ever

For what reason?

Wolfie
Stupid movie overall.

And as a side note, Frankie Muniz was trying way too hard. He's gonna be "Malcom" for the rest of his life.

steverules
I don't get it first Frankie lives even though he dies inthe game so it kinda ruins the whole tory off, you die in the game you die in real life. Plus they nailed the countess and they burnt her adn yet at the end I'm guessing the bad guy won so to speak I just found the end kinda confusing which let it down. But I do have to admit I actually liked this movie, I saw the trailer and thought I would like it so I am glad I bought it.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Wolfie
Stupid movie overall.

And as a side note, Frankie Muniz was trying way too hard. He's gonna be "Malcom" for the rest of his life.

Nah.

And Why was it Stupid, someone give me a good answer.

I didn't see anything wrong with it, that was so bad. It wasn't a great horror movie, but it was pretty good.

The Ending SUCKED big time, and If you watch correctly, Frankie falls into a rose bush, and when they try to get him they disappear. So, his character supposedly is dead because he doesn't move, but he survived in real life."

HellasBloke
Wasn't too horrible, I have seen far worse movies... then again I have seen far better.

D-Wag
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
worst movie ever

Agreed!

g00dbye-kiss
Ive seen that..its a video game..if u die in the game u die in real life...frankie muniz is kool in this..its quiet an intresting movie its about elizibith bathory..the vamp[ire!!!....6/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.