Gladiator versus doop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King KAM
The battle for the fate of the universe!

DISCUS!

Jose123
Galactus throws him to earth ala a baseball.

Then slimer sues him for stealing his flying ball of shit shtick

What the hell are his powers anyway? what the hell is he?

Ex11B
WTF is a Doop?

Lucid Lui
Isn't Doop Galactus level or something?

Gladiator can't take someone at Galactus' level...

Jose123
Gladiator? why the hell did i read it as Galactus.

Damn those G's

eh.. i still say Galactus tosses that little green testicle .

How is he Glactus level again? what the hell is he.

demigawd
He's some kind of secret Doomsday weapon. All his stats are maxed out according to Marvel...straight 7s across the board.

his most impressive feat was physically putting all of x-statix in his head accidentally, where there was some totally altered reality or something. I don't remember the specifics..it was a trippy story.

Either way, Doop wins.

jrodslam
All ill say is Doop is the only one ive ever seen in the Marvel stat scales that has all 7's.

EDIT: Didnt see previous post.

grey fox
Doop

http://www.sunday-in-the-park.com/xmen/xforce/doop-TPB1.jpg

DigiMark007
Doop is a gag character, but he's honestly around Galactus level. There was a BS Comic storyline a while back ( wink ) where Doop was ret-conned as Big G's left nut.

-DM roll eyes (sarcastic) cool

DrDoom101
Well do they have to gim a stupid name? Doop? It made me think of dog droppings. They could have given him a really cool name like Super Kracklagicious or somthing.

guy222
doop

lando005
doop, if i'm not mistaken he can curb stomp just about anyone short of odin right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.