Justin Died.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanieLs_4_Ever
My 17 year old cousin, Justin, died Thursday sometime. I found out yesterday and the funeral took place all day today. They had the Open-Casket from 9.00 AM to 3.00 PM and it was his wish to have his memorial at his High School so we followed the hurse there, then to the burial, and then back to the high school where the school was lovely enough to present us with a dinner.
He looked REALLY handesome, I'm just glad he doesn't have to suffer anymore, he looked peaceful. I had a tough time today; and I know I cant feel anywhere close to what Carolyn (Justin's Mom, My Aunt) felt. I'd write more but I'm only on here quickly. This is the first time I've had a chance to get on in two days.

If you need more information you can check my previous threads on Justin.

Morning_Glory
how did he die?

DanieLs_4_Ever
Cancer.

Morning_Glory
awww sorry to hear that

that is way to young to die...awww

Mišt
Ooohh.....sorry sad

K.Diddy
Sorry. huh

Maya Zurak
Sorry to hear that. sad

Piggle Humsy
I was watching a program about cancer in young people a couple of days ago and a young boy who was in remission said that 16 teenagers are diagnosed with cancer everyday... that's shocking! sad

I never realised it was so high...

My condolences to Justins Family.

Mîsk
sad

Raven Guardia
I am so sorry to hear that DanieLs_4_Ever *hugs* sad

DanieLs_4_Ever
Thanks everyone. Sorry I couldnt stay on longer to talk about it but I just stepped on.
Ill try to be back tomorrow :'(
Bye Bye.

H. S. 6
Sorry for your loss. My condolences to his family and friends.

LethalFemme
Im so sorry to hear this my prayers are with you....

Leo.M
sorry sad *hugs*

LiL nAstY GirL
I'm so sorry cry

fini
Sorry to hear that , but at least his suffering is over now and his soul is in a better place. For that thought , I'm happy for him.

I hope you all are doing ok, since you've had so much time to come to terms with everything and send hugs to your aunt. Parents usually get hit the hardest when a child dies, whether or not they know its coming.

Alpha Centauri
Many deep condolances to you and your family.

-AC

rickyduck
aaw man sorry to hear that

Syren
I'm so sorry to hear that sweetie, but I remember when you informed us of his illness and it seemed so severe that I can't help feeling at least a little relieved for him. As for his family, I can't begin to comprehend the pain they must be feeling, so best wishes to all of them, and you hug

Council#13
Really sorry to hear bout that sad

DanieLs_4_Ever
Thank you all for your many condolances, your sorrows, your prayers. I'm very sure he's watching over us all from up above, especially is mother, whom he didn't want to greive at the funeral, but it's just one thing that many cannot control.

joeykangaroo
sadsorry

DanieLs_4_Ever
Thanks cry

DanieLs_4_Ever
Hey guys. I thought I'd add that his death was all over the news and I just found this not even two minutes ago.
This is a picture of the Brown Brothers (My uncles; I've told you about them, they're singers. My Father's in the back behind the big guy (My uncle Mark) But you cant see him, lol just his hair.))
http://www.newsenterpriseonline.com/
(Sorry if this is spam)
I'll tell you about them, starting from left to right, in the front row.
This is my uncle Mike, lead singer of the Brown Bros. He's got a cd out and is working on a new one. Beside him is Jack, and then Tony. They're both backup singers. Left to right in the back is my uncle Chris, he has his own Karaoke and DJ setups. Then it's my uncle Mark, he does the same. Behind him is my Dad, Note: Every male standing up there is a paulbearer, so that's why my dad was up their too. And last but not least is my uncle Kevin. smile
In the background is none-other than my cousin Justin, lying in peace and listening to the music of my uncles and father. The flowers on top were each handed out to people in the family, and all of the paulbearers so my father got one and I'm preserving it in a photo album for keepsake!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.