Ryu & Ken vs Terry & Kyo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
who wins?

carrotgl4z3
I think this would be a Draw. so hard to choose

shin_remy
this is done before

close the thread

brainchild81
I've seen Ken and Terry Vs. Ryu & Kyo. Not this. Anyway, Ken beats Terry up while Ryu fights Kyo. Then Ken watches as Ryu eventually beats Kyo.

P-Geyser
Ryu would beat Kyo but Ken would not beat Terry. I agree with Shin Remy close the thread

brainchild81
OK. I'll be nice. Ken and Terry fight each other while Ryu is taking care of Kyo. Kyo realizes he's about to lose and yells out "Terry! Help me!". Ken is throwing a haymaker just as Terry hears the call for help and the distracted Terry is KOed seconds after Kyo.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by brainchild81
OK. I'll be nice. Ken and Terry fight each other while Ryu is taking care of Kyo. Kyo realizes he's about to lose and yells out "Terry! Help me!". Ken is throwing a haymaker just as Terry hears the call for help and the distracted Terry is KOed seconds after Kyo.

I see you like Fightersgeneration...I vist there myself.. Frank is cool. Now I see you are trying to be "NICE" but I still think Terry wont lose to Ken and Kyo has so much pride I think he would refuse to ask for Terry's help.

brainchild81
How 'bout this one?

Ken and Terry fight each other while Ryu is taking care of Kyo. Kyo gets knocked out and makes that scream he does on the games when he gets KOed. Ken is throwing a haymaker just as Terry hears his partner scream and the distracted Terry is KOed seconds after Kyo. Although I do think that Kyo being a KOF hero means that he's a good team player. I love TFG and can't wait 'til he finishes the character section. You and Frank would probably get along well. He likes Terry alot too.

P-Geyser
How 'bout this one?

Ken and Terry fight each other while Ryu is taking care of Kyo. Kyo gets knocked out and makes that scream he does on the games when he gets KOed. Ken is throwing a haymaker just as Terry hears his partner scream and the distracted Terry is KOed seconds after Kyo. Although I do think that Kyo being a KOF hero means that he's a good team player. I love TFG and can't wait 'til he finishes the character section. You and Frank would probably get along well. He likes Terry alot too.

Hmmm it's so so...you just dont like Terry do you. Frank does like Terry but he also likes Ioti and Kyo.

shin_remy
You know what i don't understand ?

this :

Ryu was riveald to Terry = OKe
then,
Ken was riveald to Terry = Oke

Now is it :

Ryu vs Kyo
Ken vs Iori

WHY GODDAMNIT. Why they have to riveal to lowers of SNK!!!

Ryu and ken takes Kyo and Iori out, no doubt but WHy,

WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY,WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY,

Someone tell me !! sad

brainchild81
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Hmmm it's so so...you just dont like Terry do you. Frank does like Terry but he also likes Ioti and Kyo. Because they're quality characters if you give them a chance. I don't hate Terry like I used to. I'm just gonna pretend those movies and that song never happened and focus on the games. Terry can't be all that bad if he trained Rock. How do you think this fight'd go? I honestly can't see Kyo & Terry winning because Ken & Ryu have more experience as a team.Originally posted by shin_remy
You know what i don't understand ?

this :

Ryu was riveald to Terry = OKe
then,
Ken was riveald to Terry = Oke

Now is it :

Ryu vs Kyo
Ken vs Iori

WHY GODDAMNIT. Why they have to riveal to lowers of SNK!!!

Ryu and ken takes Kyo and Iori out, no doubt When was Terry a Rival to Ryu? Iori & Kyo are not lowers.

shin_remy
soo Iori an Kyo are better then Terry ?

brainchild81
To me they are. Seems like SNK thinks so too.

P-Geyser
To me they are. Seems like SNK thinks so too.

Well to me they aren't and SNK stated that Kyo was there to hold his own against Terry and Ryo. Iori is overhyped by fanboys and thats it.

P-Geyser
Well I tried to give Kyo a chance as you asked but NOT Iori...no way in hell. Also personally I think if Terry and Kyo took on Ryu and Ken I will be honest I think SF team would win cause I see Kyo going out first which leaves Terry vs Ryu&Ken and even though Terry is a skilled fighter and martial artist, the combo of Ryu &Ken would be two much.

brainchild81
smile Come on now. Iori is cool enough to get away with wearing that damn choker. He's crazy as Hell and some of the s**t he does is funny in a f**ked up sort of way. If Terry or Kyo's team loses, Terry or Kyo'd come into the locker room & say something like "We did good out there tonight guys, & even though we lost, we'll do better next year." Not Iori. If his team loses, he simply beats the living s**t out of them laughing & Iori's no joke, see the way he's socking and throwing Soiree into a car window in that anime trailer? He's got those purple flames and he can fight. He's cooler than Kyo IMO

carrotgl4z3
If it comes 2 team work ill go for SF, But if Terry & Kyo agrees together to teamed Ryu & ken has no chance of Winning y?

Terry will Fight Ryu= DRAW IMO
Kyo vs Ken= Kyo wins

carrotgl4z3
If it comes 2 team work ill go for SF, But if Terry & Kyo agrees together to team up. Ryu & ken has no chance of Winning y?

Kyo vs Ken= Kyo wins

shin_remy
whahahahahahahaaa You stupid laughing roll eyes (sarcastic) eek!

2D_MASTER
Hmmm I dunno. Well I see Ryu fight Kyo, because that is the main Rival (unfortunately) but Ryu would serious ripp Kyo a new arsehole, because Kyo is a wimp (low stamina) and lacks good experience. Then Terry would be fighting ken, now ken isnt a push over, since he can spar with Ryu and not get killed like most people would.
But Ken in my opinion is a more formitable oponent that Kyo any day (tons of experience and stamina). Ken would still be fighting Terry while Kyo was knocked out. Ryu would watch because is is a honorable fighter and wouldnt jump in unless Kens life was threated (by somebody like bison). So Terry would take eventually beat Ken. So now its Ryu versus Terry. Terry would have gotten a tougher oppenent and owuld be wore out and so Ryu would have the advantage. Ryu would probably win because as I see it, Tery and Ryu are equals, but Terry would be pretty fatigue.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Hmmm I dunno. Well I see Ryu fight Kyo, because that is the main Rival (unfortunately) but Ryu would serious ripp Kyo a new arsehole, because Kyo is a wimp (low stamina) and lacks good experience. Then Terry would be fighting ken, now ken isnt a push over, since he can spar with Ryu and not get killed like most people would.
But Ken in my opinion is a more formitable oponent that Kyo any day (tons of experience and stamina). Ken would still be fighting Terry while Kyo was knocked out. Ryu would watch because is is a honorable fighter and wouldnt jump in unless Kens life was threated (by somebody like bison). So Terry would take eventually beat Ken. So now its Ryu versus Terry. Terry would have gotten a tougher oppenent and owuld be wore out and so Ryu would have the advantage. Ryu would probably win because as I see it, Tery and Ryu are equals, but Terry would be pretty fatigue.

I Agree BIG TIME

shin_remy
yeah 2d master you're right

shin_remy
and i don't see Kyo or Iori win from Ken acctually.

shin_remy
ken true riveals to terry, and i see terry win close from ken

and i see ryu win close from terry.

i can have it wrong hor.

shin_remy
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/3075/kenandterry8xn.gif

2D_MASTER
Awesome Gif Remy.

shin_remy
thanx big grin

P-Geyser
Originally posted by shin_remy
thanx big grin

Yeah I like that Gif...Terry and Ken America's fighter's. Though for some damn reason it looks like Iori is rivaled to Ken because Kyo is rivaled to Ryu sick

shin_remy
yeah i know no sick thumb down

carrotgl4z3
so it means

Terry & KEN = USA
RYU & KYO= Japan
they rival same Country IMO

carrotgl4z3
But for me the game should rival
Ryu & Terry IMO
Kyo & Ken IMO

SaTsuJiN
I thought it should be

Ryu v Terry
Ken v Andy

maybe this guy is better for v Kyo...

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/9378/kairi0sb.jpg

shin_remy
nooo it is as followed

Ryu first riveald too Terry,

Kyo and Iori appeard,

Ryu riveal to Kyo,

Ken takes Ryu place over and riveals to Terry

but now it is :

Ken vs Terry or Iori

I think Terry is a nicer riveal then Iori to Ken stick out tongue

(Iori and Kyo are weak compared to Terry roll eyes (sarcastic) )

what if Ken does not riveal Terry anymore and only riveals to Iori???

who else had to riveal Terry????? I say Guile!! They are both American and both wanted to catch the crime lords ( Geese and M. Bison )

JacopeX
I go for Ryu and Ken!!!!

brainchild81
Originally posted by carrotgl4z3
If it comes 2 team work ill go for SF, But if Terry & Kyo agrees together to team up. Ryu & ken has no chance of Winning y?

Kyo vs Ken= Kyo wins Ken would beat Kyo.

carrotgl4z3
Vice versa

shin_remy
Ken will beat Kyo and Iori

brainchild81
True.

P-Geyser
True.

Agreed.

Darkstorm Zero
Mind if I ask, why Iori and Kyo are considered so bad? (I know Kyo isn't anywhere near as devoted to fighting as Terry is) Iori at least is a very formidable fighter.

Plus, all I ever hear is Iori and Kyo would be toasted by Terry and Ryo without the reasonable explanations, instead, this always ends up looking more like a popularity contest... come on guys, if you really want that debate, then debate it properly instead of turning it into (for lack of better expression so pardon me) a fan wankfest.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Mind if I ask, why Iori and Kyo are considered so bad? (I know Kyo isn't anywhere near as devoted to fighting as Terry is) Iori at least is a very formidable fighter.

Plus, all I ever hear is Iori and Kyo would be toasted by Terry and Ryo without the reasonable explanations, instead, this always ends up looking more like a popularity contest... come on guys, if you really want that debate, then debate it properly instead of turning it into (for lack of better expression so pardon me) a fan wankfest.

Actually I see it as the other way around. Too many people think Kyo and ESPECIALLY Iori can run through Terry and Ryo 24/7 and as I have said those baised HK comics can be thanked for that. Speaking of "popularity contest's" Iori is the probably the most popular in the land of SNK. This is just "ONE" site...check alot of the sites that have Kyo and Iori on the throne. I already explained why I think Terry would win which has nothing to do with a popularity contest.

Sonic x 20
All Four of them Terry, Kyo, Iori, and Ryo Have Gotten Alot Stronger During the Time and Each still May Have a Chance at Defeating One another or Maybe Not.

Darkstorm Zero
But see, thats the problem right there, it's not a contest of who is ACTUALLY the strongest or who is the better fighter, in almost everywhere I've been it's a damn popularity conttest... now I dunno about you, but thats not the reason i debate here...

If you want to debate impartially, you have to consider both characters strengths and weaknesses as shon in canon, now Terry is definitely more experienced, I granted you that in the terry vs Kyo thread, thats a no-brainer, But, Kyo posesses so much more natural talent that it's crazy. I know, it's an unfair advantage when you consider just how hard it was for terry to work up to the condition he's in today, but thats just the way SNK has played it out. Iori, he's got a bit of both, and IMO thats understandable, since the average Yagami lifespan is averaged at 30 years or less... Iori is by no means ANYONES ***** and I am not saying that because I like him, he's a decent enough character with good moves and plenty of style.

Sonic x 20
Okay, which One Out of the Four of them is the Smartest?

Darkstorm Zero
Thatwould depend on the subject

in terms of fighting intelligence, i would have to say Terry and Ryu are fairly equal in that respect.

In terms of running big buisnesses, I would definitely say Ken since he's family is rich and he's been expected to know the family busness for some time now.

and as for knowlege of school subjects, I would say kyo since he was only very recently leaving High School.

Sonic x 20
Okay, that seems about Right, especially Ryu and Terry being Intelligent in Fighting Since they both Have Been Fighting for A Long Time and Had True Experience with it.

P-Geyser
The same thing can be said throughout the forums as being popularity contest are concerned.

I have told you and others than Terry can win AND he can also lose just like any other fighter. I am sorry but SNK stated that Kyo was there to hold his own to Terry and Ryo and such... nothing about natural talent just that Kyo posesses the flames to harm Orochi while Terry has more will and fighting spirit to win in my opinion so alot wont get offended.

Sonic x 20
The same goes for Ryu. He Even Lost to Oro, but He Learned from it just as He always does from His other Fights.

P-Geyser
yeah...Terry did the same thing with Krasuer(Oro would beat Krasuer though)

Darkstorm Zero
I'm going by the canon story, kyo's flame would burn any opponent as surely as a flamethrower or blowtorch, and the reason he can do that is because of his lineage, thats a natural advantage, he just doesn't have the same fighting spirit or dedication, but that does not make him a poor fighter either, thats all I'm saying...

P-Geyser
I did not say that but thats why i get heated when people will tell me that is why Kyo is the superior fighter...cause he can use flames and he is above Terry.

Darkstorm Zero
I didn't say he's ABOVE Terry, what I said was he can hang with him

P-Geyser
I was not talking about you specifically. Just alot of other people that I have talked to in other forums and arcades.

Darkstorm Zero
I see. Well, no matter how we cut it, when it comes to talking to people about it, it's normally dependant on which character they prefer rather than the merits of the character alone.

P-Geyser
It would appear that way.

Darkstorm Zero
all I ask is that people debate with a little bit more thought than who they like should win...

brainchild81
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Actually I see it as the other way around. Too many people think Kyo and ESPECIALLY Iori can run through Terry and Ryo 24/7 and as I have said those baised HK comics can be thanked for that. I've never seen the HK comics. You got a link to them or scans?

shin_remy
i made a topic of rankings of SNK ( King of Fighters acctually )

cause is just wanna know what position everybody is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.