magneto vs. dcu and mu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superman420sexy
Ok here it goes. Th way people have been describing him here is the battle: Magneto just thought holy shit I am a lot like god. I am going to kill everyone. With his powers I'm sure he could do it. Ok so aside from his awesome control of metal and bing able to stop anyone in their tracks because of the iron in their blood(I am not being sarcastic here, I know he can actually do this. It is obvious I eat cereal, cereal has iron, MAgneto controls metal, which is an awesome power).

Now aside from this already awesome power(I know these are real powers), it has been bought to my attention that the following statement is indeed FACT!
:
holy shit so besides having his totally cool power of magnetism(I know that one'es real again), he has an AUTOMATIC, UNIMPENITRABLE BY ANYY MEANS, AUTOMATIC REPELLING SHIELD OF EVERYTHING. Thats right nothing can actually reach his body,he can block out stars, CAN make WORMHOLES, and COMPLETELY DRAIN SOMEONE AS POWERFUL AS SUPERMAN"S ENERGY IN A SECOND FROM ANYWHERE ON EARTH, now I find out he controls ALL FORCES OF NATURE! Jesus christ

This man is obviouslly a beast of uncalculable power and raw force. Who can stop this guy? Ok so the fight is every single , that's right, EVERY SINGLE marvel and dc character ever written. Galactus? Pssshhttt down in seconds he can't break magneto's shield but magneto could drain his life force quickly causing him to get weaker and weaker. Spectre? Even easier he could just put him through a black hole everytime he saw him. Superman, don;t even count him he can't do anything to this pure awesome UNSTOPPABLE FOE! Champion of the universe? Iron trick(possible imo). Living tribunal, how could he hurt him? Remember the shield. Ice man or whatever, the shield automatically turns ice into oxygen and hydrogen. Silver surfer? Oh magneto could just absorb his power. Flash? Flash would get FED UP power absorbtion/ imagine getting your iron stopped in place while your body is going lightspeed(honestly I think magneto could do that but only if his field truly was an automatic super fing duper repeller of everything). Flash better have one heck of a healing factor. Hulk? Magneto could forget about him as seeing his limitless strength wouldn't even put a scratch in the shield. Maby I should write a bible about magneto cuz he is obviously going to win.

King KAM
Originally posted by superman420sexy
Ok here it goes. Th way people have been describing him here is the battle: Magneto just thought holy shit I am a lot like god. I am going to kill everyone. With his powers I'm sure he could do it. Ok so aside from his awesome control of metal and bing able to stop anyone in their tracks because of the iron in their blood(I am not being sarcastic here, I know he can actually do this. It is obvious I eat cereal, cereal has iron, MAgneto controls metal, which is an awesome power).

Now aside from this already awesome power(I know these are real powers), it has been bought to my attention that the following statement is indeed FACT!
:
holy shit so besides having his totally cool power of magnetism(I know that one'es real again), he has an AUTOMATIC, UNIMPENITRABLE BY ANYY MEANS, AUTOMATIC REPELLING SHIELD OF EVERYTHING. Thats right nothing can actually reach his body,he can block out stars, CAN make WORMHOLES, and COMPLETELY DRAIN SOMEONE AS POWERFUL AS SUPERMAN"S ENERGY IN A SECOND FROM ANYWHERE ON EARTH, now I find out he controls ALL FORCES OF NATURE! Jesus christ

This man is obviouslly a beast of uncalculable power and raw force. Who can stop this guy? Ok so the fight is every single , that's right, EVERY SINGLE marvel and dc character ever written. Galactus? Pssshhttt down in seconds he can't break magneto's shield but magneto could drain his life force quickly causing him to get weaker and weaker. Spectre? Even easier he could just put him through a black hole everytime he saw him. Superman, don;t even count him he can't do anything to this pure awesome UNSTOPPABLE FOE! Champion of the universe? Iron trick(possible imo). Living tribunal, how could he hurt him? Remember the shield. Ice man or whatever, the shield automatically turns ice into oxygen and hydrogen. Silver surfer? Oh magneto could just absorb his power. Flash? Flash would get FED UP power absorbtion/ imagine getting your iron stopped in place while your body is going lightspeed(honestly I think magneto could do that but only if his field truly was an automatic super fing duper repeller of everything). Flash better have one heck of a healing factor. Hulk? Magneto could forget about him as seeing his limitless strength wouldn't even put a scratch in the shield. Maby I should write a bible about magneto cuz he is obviously going to win. maybe you should stop smoking CRACK

Mider
i know that magneto is very powerful yeah but why all this attention i mean next you'll see Magneto vs TOAA he cant take on the entire DCU and MU.

superman420sexy
come on Kam I like you man

Jose123
come on Kam I like you man

Then stop smoking crack. wink

Magneto can't even take on half the MU all by himself. What makes you think he can take on both universes.

superman420sexy
This is a spite thread. Im trying to show demigawd that I wouldn't be surprised if he started talking like that. I like him but he has magneto completely overpowered. Magneto was fine with the power of being able to kill anyone with blood that didn't move faster than, let's say, his son quicksilver. I don't see what's wrong with that for a fanboy. I'm a wolverine fanboy and I got a lot of people kicking his ass, I admit it, and I think it's stupid he survived a nuke. What was left of him? His skeleton? He couldn't regrow from his skeleton, and I never heard of him being able to regrow from, like, 1 cell. I'm happy with him taking a bullet to the head. So I don't see why Demi can't take and be happy with MAgneto killing anyone with blood under mach 20

Timslar
Why would you make a spite thread for Demi? He's a nice guy, and never says something he can't back up. sad

The Ion
He loses to Green Lantern.

superman420sexy
Well I don;t know man i like him but the shield pisses me off

Avalonofthewind
It's an obvious spite thread, but it's funny as hell.
Viva Godlike MAGS!!

superman420sexy
Until he shows me a scan that says "My shield can withstand anything and is completely invulnerable to ANYTHING! ANYTHING!!!!!" Then I will stop this

superman420sexy
And when I say "I like him, but the shield pisses me off" I mean I like him as in demi. He is nice, because I would have flipped on myself by now If i were him, but the shiled he talks about is rediculous. I love magneto, but I don;t see why he can't be happy with him being able to kill just about anyone with blood that isn't going over 20,000 miles per second. That is very powerful, but when you start saying he controls all forces of nature, can absorb anyone's energy from anywhere on earth, and has this shield that no one can penetrate, it's rediculous. You might as well pit him in this fight and expect him to come on top.

King KAM
Originally posted by Timslar
Why would you make a spite thread for Demi? He's a nice guy, and never says something he can't back up. sad Demis a f'ucking idiot, who doesnt know shit about shit, tell him he can kiss me a'ss

superman420sexy
lol u being sarcastic man? its hard to tell with you

thesilverspider
This thread was unnecassary Demi at least knows what he's talking about and you don't see he defending magneto when he's up against a cosmic.He isn't wolverine8888 who thinks wolverine can destroy the multiverse.

demigawd
lol. Thanks for the support. I back up everything I say with references, scans (when available) and hard facts. It's a shame a spite thread is even necessary.

I'm just shocked that someone named SUPERMAN420sexy - obviously a Superman fan is actually going to get upset over a character being overpowered. A SUPERMAN fan. Are you kidding me?

Tha C-Master
This passes the number of combatants available on the field at a given time. wink

superman420sexy
Originally posted by demigawd
lol. Thanks for the support. I back up everything I say with references, scans (when available) and hard facts. It's a shame a spite thread is even necessary.

I'm just shocked that someone named SUPERMAN420sexy - obviously a Superman fan is actually going to get upset over a character being overpowered. A SUPERMAN fan. Are you kidding me?

Lol I admit superman is overpowered but I don't think he, by any means, is invulnerable. Actually I'm mostly a wolverine fan but I don't think wolverine could kill to many people with superpowers. He's more of just a bad ass human killer. Well I'm sorry demi... think of this post as the anti-spite thread. I know he does back everything up by scans and stuff. But the shield taking a hit from Thor and she-hulk doesn't mean it's absolutely impenitrable by any means. I'm sorry for all the attention it's just it.. I dunno it was kinda peeving me off. But I'll just respect your opinion, seeing as your a nice guy, and have my own. For the record I actually like magneto. lol. If it wasn't for supermans speed I'm sure magneto could tear him up, but I don't know I felt like you kept saying the shield was impenitrable because you were sick of superman's speed? By the way not every piece of writing is always constant. Check out the opening to the fantastic four cartoon. It has invisible woman's shield taking a direct hit from galactu's. So maby Thor and She-hulk weren't trying their hardest, and underestimated his shield? Well sorry for all of this.

This = anti-spite for demigawd:

Ok superman is fighting hulk, juggernaut, hercules, namor, gladiator, thor, and wonderwoman. He just goes BAM with his hotter than sun eyes and if anyone survives(hulk, Thor, Aand wonderwoman) he just speed blitz's the sheeez out of dem niggz...

DigiMark007
This is a spite thread. Im trying to show demigawd that I wouldn't be surprised if he started talking like that.

Spite threads get closed. And demi, while a Magneto fanboy (and thus a bit biased), backs up pretty much everything he says.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.