Ahhhhhhhhh This Pisses Me Off So Much!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leo.M
I just went into my bathroom and some f.uck took a dump and didn't flush. cursing Every time i go into the bathroom and someone doesn't flush, it pisses me off. furious

HOW IN THE F.UCK IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO FLUSH mad

And i know who it was too, my friend Troy, who was as obnoxious enough to wright on the toilet seat " hope you like your gift" disgust

I need to get him back for this glare he knew it would piss me off. Anyone got any ideas for me?

Mīsk
Tsk Tsk.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Leo.M
I just went into my bathroom and some f.uck took a dump and didn't flush. cursing Every time i go into the bathroom and someone doesn't flush, it pisses me off. furious

And i know who it was too, my friend Troy, who was as obnoxious enough to wright on the toilet seat " hope you like your gift" disgust

I need to get him back for this glare he knew it would piss me off. Anyone got any ideas for me?

hysterical

Poke his gf stick out tongue

Koala MeatPie
This Invloves Poo?

URGH, its always the nastiest, Yet Sweetest Revenges.

BUT scince you asked, lets put my brain to it.

Tonight Go Defecate on the steps to his fron door. And On A Post it, Say "I liked Your Present Soo Much, I got one for you too"

Mīsk
Shit in his bed.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
This Invloves Poo?

URGH, its always the nastiest, Yet Sweetest Revenges.

BUT scince you asked, lets put my brain to it.

Tonight Go Defecate on the steps to his fron door. And On A Post it, Say "I liked Your Present Soo Much, I got one for you too"

sick - laughing

K.Diddy

Mīsk
Originally posted by K.Diddy
no expression

Exactly

Leo.M

K.Diddy
she is hot shifty.......... but i can't do that to my one of my best friends

laughing out loud I was only joking, I think you should take a dump and smear it all over the walls of his room evil face

Cyber Ninja
I went to a public bathroom once and something was floating in the tiolet. It was floating shit...i ran out but the guy that went in thought id did it. I WAS FRAMED.

Leo.M
Originally posted by K.Diddy
laughing out loud I was only joking, I think you should take a dump and smear it all over the walls of his room evil face

laughing out loud

i got a good idea evil face I'm gonna go out tonight at 2:00am and take a dump on his car hood and wright " i liked yours so much i thought I'd give you one too" laughing

K.Diddy
laughing out loud

i got a good idea evil face I'm gonna go out tonight at 2:00am and take a dump on his car hood wright " i liked yours so much i thought I'd give you one too" laughing

laughing sick laughing sick laughing

Leo.M
it's gonna be good laughing i might even come back in the morning just to see his face hystericalhystericalhysterical

K.Diddy
it's gonna be good laughing i might even come back in the morning just to see his face hystericalhystericalhysterical

hysterical

Cyber Ninja
You guys are sick. How dare you do a dump and run sick

K.Diddy
Happy Dance

Leo.M
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
You guys are sick. How dare you do a dump and run sick

he has it coming laughing and we always try to play little jokes like this laughing

and what makes this sooo good, is that he LOOOOOOOOVES his car evil face

Council#13

Sorry embarrasment

bogen
flamming bag of poo through his car window as he's driving buy.

Leo.M
Originally posted by Council#13
Sorry embarrasment

you sick sick man shock stick out tongue

Originally posted by bogen

funny laughing out loud

okay i got him, i did what i said was going to do mwahaha

DarkC
Originally posted by bogen
Oh yes, that would do rather nicely.

Bun Bun
eek! ..... oh my... leo... that would be soooooooooooo funny!!!! omg lamo! laughing out loud

Leo.M
Originally posted by Bun Bun
eek! ..... oh my... leo... that would be soooooooooooo funny!!!! omg lamo! laughing out loud

oh it was funny laughing laughing laughing and he's just as pissed as i was when he didn't flush laughing out loud

K.Diddy
oh it was funny laughing laughing laughing and he's just as pissed as i was when he didn't flush laughing out loud

sick - laughing

Bun Bun
Oh my. Interesting... laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.