Veteran group versus power group

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tulika
The Veteran group:

Sinister Six Vulture
Ghost Rider
Vengeance
Namor
Ant-Man
Super-Skrull
Mr. Fantastic
Ultron

versus

The Power Group:

The Juggernaut
Iron Man

What's going to happen?

Tshern
The Veteran Group will win. Juggy can take whole lot of punishment, but I'm sure he can't handle soul attacks from two chaps! After all Ghost Rider and Vengeance killed Blackheart. If that's nt enough there's still Ultron, who's made of adamantium.

And Ironman is easily defeated in power by Namor and SuperSkrull, latter one has powers of entire Fantastic Four and Namor simply beats the crap out of Ironman.

Rest of the heroes can just watch when Juggy and Ironcan are beaten like never before.

That was a joke, no way in hell The Veteran Group can even hurt Juggernaut, perhaps they could get rid of Ironman, but winning Juggernaut is impossible. And since Juggy can't destroy adamantium it'll be a stalemate until Ultron runs out of power in few centuries.

Wally West
I'd go with the Veteran group, Ironman is a non-factor, Ultron could take him out with ease. For Juggernaut, it would probably come down to Mr. Fantastic thinking up some crazy solution to put him down or incapacitate him or something, and as he has Ultron, Namor and Ghost Rider at his disposal to form a plan around, they could think of something.

It would probably be better if Ironman and Ultron swapped sides actually.

Tulika

Tshern
Damn, I completely forgot Penance Stare, that might turn the tables... And if Richards, Toomes and Pym had time, they probably could work out something. Didn't think that long enough I suppose.

Scoobless
strangely unbalanced teams.... and how did Super Skrull end up on the Vet team rather than Power team?

blink

guy222
Originally posted by Tulika
The Veteran group:

Sinister Six Vulture
Ghost Rider
Vengeance
Namor
Ant-Man
Super-Skrull
Mr. Fantastic
Ultron

versus

The Power Group:

The Juggernaut
Iron Man

What's going to happen?

Cain/Stark fall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.