Wat If Mutant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
wat if mutants came into the DC universe

would they be accepted or will they be strongly against by people
like in the Marvel Universe

and if they are not accepted

who will be the top ten mutants last surviving mutant

DrDoom101
They wouldnt be in league with most the guys in DC. Look at it this way, you got Aquaman, WW, Flash, and GLs. Over 50% of the DC guys can lift over 100 tons, fly past orbital velocity, and other amazing abilities. Most of the mutants possess only one power (e.g., cyclops and nightcrawler). THey just dont fit in.. Try putting them up against Doomsday, Darkseid, Spectre, Superman, and Captain Atom. There would be few that would blend in sorta

Guys that might stand a chance:
Phoenix
Magneto
Xavier
Apocalypse
Namor
Colossus
Cable
Nate Grey

Scoobless
he's not asking how they compare to the Justice League.... seems more like he wants to know how society as a whole would feel about mutants... in which case this is in the wrong forum

Superherovandal
DCU already has metahumans

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Scoobless
he's not asking how they compare to the Justice League.... seems more like he wants to know how society as a whole would feel about mutants... in which case this is in the wrong forum i didnt mean the Justice League specifically. i just used the JLA as examples. Personally, i dont think they fit.

leonheartmm
they wouldnt fit in, theyd be the COOL bunch that always makes the jla feal like theyr lame n overwieght.

grey fox
They would be EXTERMINATED !!!!!!

The Ion
Originally posted by leonheartmm
they wouldnt fit in, theyd be the COOL bunch that always makes the jla feal like theyr lame n overwieght.
What the f**k?

golem370
What happens If Aquaman tries to cure the Mutants

Sixth_Winged
He gets mindraped for even trying.

K Von Doom
I see most of them combining with a group such as Teen Titans because generally speaking, the regular folk of DCU seem to be more accepting of metahumans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.