Sweet Lie~Bitter Truth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
It works like that for all of us. Why? Because of the way the world is build today based on many flaws, health-education-prostitution-laws-war-economy-diplomacy and many more that force us to be involved somehow. Honestly, I deeply hate the world of today. I am caught between those 2 categories; I am blind to the world knowing what it is. The internet world is another weird stuff. I have heard many witnesses giving a good feedback to it but others claim from it to be a menace. The web is like our lives in a program or game and it is not really a tool but something alive, a creation of many and that makes it unpredictable. The only way to make the net perfect is to give it total life with a system that works for our needs not us for us because we create much confusion. No offense to this board from my thread. In my opinion I trust no one no matter what they say or illustrate and there is a 90% of being fake and the 10% is our own will by keeping on trying. My question is. If we have a life why coming here? I mean the whole web since you turn the system on. Sweet lie or Bitter truth?! embarrasment

KENobi™
Post your threads in the Philosophy forum...

Bloigen
Originally posted by redcaped
Ithealth-education-prostitution-laws-war-economy-diplomacy

Spot the odd one out.

redcaped
Not philosophy but a fact mister. Do not boss me.

redcaped
smile Hi!

KENobi™
Originally posted by redcaped
Not philosophy but a fact mister. Do not boss me.

I'm not bossing you, just a helpful suggestion. You'd get more positive responses in that forum.

MistressofSnape
you should probably put on the General Discussion Forum.

Syren
Caped, Ken is right. He was just trying to steer you towards a forum with more braincells wink

redcaped
Yes, I get it. I don't mind to be moved. I thought it was good here sorry. I have threads on philosophy already.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.