Batgirl vs. Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

unknowable
Yea Unknowable comin at cha!

My last post involving Batman vs. Captain America(hand to hand)drew many interesting opinions, loved Braz's post on Batman but the majority thought Cap would take it 6-8/10. that said,

Ok let's put these two in the Octogon(UFC)again, obviously no weapons and no holding back, this is a fight to the death, do what you must to win.

Cassandra Cain vs. Matt Murdock

it's on!!!

Spawnrules
DD

Juntai
Batgirl spanks him bad.

unknowable
Batgirl - Cassandra Cain, nicknamed "Cass," is the current Batgirl (of Asian descent), having taken on the role with the approval of both Batman and Barbara Gordon.
Trained by her father, assassin David Cain, to be the ultimate martial artist and assassin, Cassandra was not taught to speak.
Instead, the parts of her brain normally used for speech were trained so she could read other people's movements and body language and predict, with uncanny accuracy, their next move.
This ability lives up to her namesake; Cassandra in Greek mythology had the gift of seeing into the future, but was cursed so that nobody would ever believe her predictions.
This closely relates to Cassandra's capability of 'seeing' her opponents next move at the cost of being (initially) unable to speak.

The Ion
Batgirl schools him.

King_Mungi
I wish someone would make a search engine, where people could see if threads were already made and such. Maybe in the future...

unknowable
Daredevil - Matt Murdock possesses the normal human strength of a man his age, height, and build who engages in intensive regular exercise. Daredevil's five sense are heightened to beyond that of even superhumanly enhanced sense. Although Murdock is blind, he can "see" by means of his "radar sense", which acts not unlike sonar. Daredevil is an Olympic level athlete and gymnast, possessing extraordinary agility, endurance, skill and balance. Daredevil's unique fighting style (a blend of ninjitsu, judo and American-style boxing) makes effective use of his Billy Club, which is used as both a baton and grappling hook, to bad he won't be having it in this fight. lol

grey fox
I remember posting on the exact same thread 3 days ago.....

unknowable
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I wish someone would make a search engine, where people could see if threads were already made and such. Maybe in the future...

True, if this has been done before, pardon me.

unknowable
Originally posted by grey fox
I remember posting on the exact same thread 3 days ago.....

Not my fault dude, to many threads to know what's out there and not.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by unknowable
True, if this has been done before, pardon me.

Meh! no worries, just giving you a hard time smile

1. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=378738&highlight=batgirl+vs+Daredevil
2. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=385529&highlight=batgirl+vs+Daredevil
3. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=377023&highlight=batgirl+vs+Daredevil

grey fox
Originally posted by unknowable
Not my fault dude, to many threads to know what's out there and not.

No , 'dude' there isn't . You type in the name in the search thread and click the button .

dman2008
Originally posted by grey fox
No , 'dude' there isn't . You type in the name in the search thread and click the button .

yes

well anways Batgirl pretty much destroys Daredevil 8/10

thesilverspider
Originally posted by dman2008
yes

well anways Batgirl pretty much destroys Daredevil 8/10
Underestimating DD now are we.........

grey fox
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Underestimating DD now are we.........

Not really , daredevil is a human with enhanced senses , Batgirl is listed as having 2.6 strength and 4.6 speed . That is technically above human....

thesilverspider
It's not like DD doen't fight meta-humans all the time.

Sixth_Winged
Wow, seen the other DD vs. Cass fights in these forums and people thinks it's lopsided.

Let's see, a bullet timer who dodges bullets or a bullet timer who not only dodges but also deflects said bullets with a friggin billy club?

Someone who can read the other guys movements or someone who would sense if that person is about to execute said move or is bluffing?

If anything else, DD should be getting the upperhand here. Tossup IMO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.