Phoenix vs. Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Whit Crown Phoenix vs. King Of Hell Spawn.

Blood Lust is on.
Fight Takes place in some unknown, unpopulated planet.
Anything Goes
Who wins?

grey fox
AKA : Galactic Storm Versus Dark Urzien

bean_machine
Phoenix all the way.

Jose123
Originally posted by grey fox
AKA : Galactic Storm Versus Dark Urzien

I betting on dark urzien. He seems like a ball kicking and hair pulling kind of man. smile

grey fox
Originally posted by Jose123
I betting on dark urzien. He seems like a ball kicking and hair pulling kind of man. smile

Indeed , but couldn't GS just drop a big 'ol essay on top of urzien effectively pinning him ?

Jose123
Originally posted by grey fox
Indeed , but couldn't GS just drop a big 'ol essay on top of urzien effectively pinning him ?

then smother him in scans.

yeah i guess i'll have to switch my vote to GS

grey fox
Of course Du has scans of his own , and he could probably give GS one hell of a paper-cut.....

The Ion
DU has the advantage in scans. He has over 1,900 of them. GS keeps posting the same dozen or so images over and over.

id369
This is a legitimate match among two comic book characters., thank you vary much.

Spawnrules
if spawn at full power he takes this

Spawnrules
or if its godlike

id369
Originally posted by Spawnrules
if spawn at full power he takes this

Why?.............

Spawnrules
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=384411&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=6

id369
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=384411&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=6

Belive me I have read all the feats from spawns rp.

But tell me why do you think, In your own words, why Spawn would win.

Spawnrules
quote: (post)
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Good lord it better get 10/10. I had to wait until you were done posting or you might have never seen it. Great work

Kickass
It was actually your AF respect thread coupled with my hatred for the user "Spawnrules" (dunno if you've seen him. Hope he stays the f*ck away from this thread) that convinced me to do it.

Spawnrules
not talking

King_Mungi
Wait....how did I get pulled into this?

id369
quote: (post)
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Good lord it better get 10/10. I had to wait until you were done posting or you might have never seen it. Great work

Kickass
It was actually your AF respect thread coupled with my hatred for the user "Spawnrules" (dunno if you've seen him. Hope he stays the f*ck away from this thread) that convinced me to do it.

Ok you do know that DU made the Spawns RP, for misinformed/ignorant persons like you. I mean he states it

id369
bumb

GalacticStorm
I aint seen nothing from Spawn to say hes's beyond Phoenix. Phoenix wins!! But then you lot knew i was gonna say that wink

id369

Spawnrules
the following is du

Superspeed, Superstrength that enables him to throw around skyscrapers, hellblasts that can topple an Ancient God and are said to be strong enough to burn down the gates of Heaven, matter alteration and transmutation, one of the best regenerations in comics, unbreakable chains, control over nature, ability to stop time dead in its tracks, etc. etc. telling you something?

Not to mention all of his attacks are magical in nature

he turned Hell into a mini-heaven when he became ruler of Hell

I'd say Spawn wins more often than not, even if this isn't King Spawn. The reason why there's been such a flurry of Spawn threads is the Spawn Respect Thread located in my signature that i created.

Why do i say Spawn could win? Well, he's basically beat skyfathers and far far above skyfathers. He has teleportation, incredible regeneration, is stronger than class 100, can grow to any size, has matter manipulation/transmutation, superspeed, incredibly powerful telepathy, can banish people to other dimensions, can stop time, etc. etc. etc.

I mean, you're comparing Tyrant to a guy that took God hostage while threatening to blow his/her head off, and then went on to kill a Lord of Hell, legions of archdemons and demons (above skyfather), stalemated an Ancient God, etc. etc.

So yes, just like i think he would beat a fully powered Galactus, i think he could beat Tyrant.

Spawnrules
im using example of du's

Rewmac
yeah in spawn comic every one is above skyfather even overtkill yeahbig grinbig grinbig grin

Spawnrules
yes

Rewmac
can he take down thanos with hotu?

Spawnrules
spawn at full power equals to TOAA, DU said that

Rewmac
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin yeah of course thanos destroyed the universe can spawn do that ? Let me guess no because he is way two overrated by fanboys like you

Spawnrules
bump

Jose123

id369

Black Adam

id369

Black Adam

long pig
spawn at full power equals to TOAA, DU said that
I remember you. I hate you.

id369
Here.

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/566/8a7ed.th.jpg

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/4705/8b8oh.th.jpg

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/2179/95ev.th.jpg

Phoenix_Avatar9
i was waiting for those to be pulled out

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Phoenix_Avatar9
i was waiting for those to be pulled out

laughing out loud Well it is one of if not the top Marvel feat

Spawnrules
I BELEIVE SPAWN WINS 10/10

Hit_and_Miss
I BELEIVE SPAWN WINS 10/10

you sir are 2 dozers over the tri dozer build.....

Spawnrules
What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

Hit_and_Miss
yer... a doz3r doesn't get it....Thats what makes him a doz3r....

Spawnrules
What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

Takion
Bump.

Dark Urizen

Lord Urizen
Dark Urizen....people thought I was you lololol

Ne ways, King of Hell Spawn.....vs White Pheonix of the Crown ?

As much as I love Spawn, i would assume Pheonix would take this.

Although in Image Hell is like a collection of universes in itself, and isn't even considered a tangible domain like the actual universe it, White Pheonix of the Crown was the ultamate creative force in Marvel's multiverse was she not ?

Wouldn't King Spawn only have been king of the EIGHTH level of Hell, and not the entirety of Hell ?

Wouldn't Mammon still have had jurisdiction over King Spawn, since Mammon was a lot more powerful than even Malebolgia?

Not to mention when Thamuz hinted that SATAN is still even more powerful than Mammon himself......

Remember, In Image this Armaggedon War is taking place on Earth, Heaven, and Hell but in one universe.

White Pheonix of the Crown, in Marvel, is the ultamate creative force, and she is above Marvel's version of Hell, and possibly thier version of Heaven.

Knowing this, I'd say Pheonix takes it

but i welcome you to correct me if im wrong smile

Phoenix_Avatar9
ooh, ur sig is cool

Lord Urizen
And you're Pheonix Sig is beautiful

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
http://img289.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spawnn10p110na.jpg

whistle

No, I'm not back. Now shut up and go do something productive with your time!

ninja
Dude, what # comic was that.

Up In Flames
Originally posted by bean_machine
Phoenix all the way.

First of all, Spawn has been through hell like bombs on hiroshima..... as long as his energy lasts, he will emerge victorious.

Lord Urizen
First of all this unpopulated planet will be decimated by the force emitted from both Spawn and Pheonix.

If its White Pheonix of the Crown, I don't imagine King Spawn of Hell defeating her.

Even Mammon hasn't shown to have the power that White Pheonix does, and he's above any ruler of the Eighth level of Hell.

Takion
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Dude, what # comic was that.
Spawn issue 10.

Takion
Has phoneix demonstrated anything to do with stopping time?

Big Sexy
thanks

Takion
Originally posted by Big Sexy
thanks
Your welcome.

Phoenix_Avatar9
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
And you're Pheonix Sig is beautiful
big grin

Originally posted by Takion
Has phoneix demonstrated anything to do with stopping time?
well, she has amputated a timeline with her teke, so i believe it's possible.

Takion
This is an amazing battle but Spawn does also has universal powers.

Lord Urizen
Spawn does have universal influence, but not "multiversal"

Whether or not that matters, im unsure.

However, Spawn has been uber powerful in terms of being able to defy Heaven's, Hell's, and Earth's laws.

Pheonix follows no laws, nor has she ever had to. Atleast none we know of.

Takion
Phoneix 7 / 10.

Takion
Whats Multiversal?

Big Sexy
It means the power can affect more than one universe

Lord Urizen
and "Megaversal" supposedly means more than one multiverse.

But i have not seen anything to support such an idea in any of the comic books.

Takion
Spawn has shown nothing of Multiversal power right?

Lord Urizen
No he has not .

Lord Urizen
But Image doesn't have a multiverse, so it doesnt matter.

Takion
But Image doesn't have a multiverse, so it doesnt matter.
Dammit.

Lord Urizen
King Spawn of the Eighth level of Hell would have powers around or above Malebolgia's.

I do not think Malebolgia could take on White Pheonix of the Crown, heck Angela was slicing open Malebolgia in Spawn # 100, and even Angela is no match for full power Pheonix.

Takion
King Spawn of the Eighth level of Hell would have powers around or above Malebolgia's.

I do not think Malebolgia could take on White Pheonix of the Crown, heck Angela was slicing open Malebolgia in Spawn # 100, and even Angela is no match for full power Pheonix.
Remember that Malebogia was weak that time, Mammon in Spawn 153 claimed that somebody else above his own and Malebogia's power created him. Prehaps Satan.

Lord Urizen
Malebolgia did not create Satan.

God did, he was once Lucifer.

Then i gotta go back and read #153, cuz i dont remember that.

You sure you aren't confusing that with the LEGION ?

Takion
No, I meant Satan created Spawn.

Milkie
NO

Lord Urizen
Indirectly, perhaps.

Satan is definately above Mammon. Both Thamuz, Mammon, and even Spawn confirmed it.

Do you think the Forgotten Ones are all equal in power to Mammon, or do you think his hellish influence makes him slightly above the rest of them?

Cuz Mammon seems SO SURE that he will take God's thrown in the end, and if that's the case, how does Satan fit into to all of that? wow

Takion
Originally posted by Milkie
NO
Well then who. Mammon even said Mammon never created him.

Milkie
Malebolgia created Spawn

Lord Urizen
True Milkie but....

QUESTIONS:

Do you think the Forgotten Ones are all equal in power to Mammon, or do you think his hellish influence makes him slightly above the rest of them?

Cuz Mammon seems SO SURE that he will take God's thrown in the end, and if that's the case, how does Satan fit into to all of that?

Lord Urizen
Wait a minute..it did say in the CARDS that nyx had that Mammon's arrogance will be his downfall...

maybe Mammon's dreams are JUST dreams..never to happen. I bet Satan is using his ass lol

He-guy88
well spawn cant die but phonix seats planets so ah id say phoinx

Lord Urizen
U mean PHEONIX ?

And Spawn can die, he just keeps coming back.

Pheonix being able to destroy worlds isn't a successful argument against Spawn. Spawn is connected to almost every aspect of Earth, and he has Greenworld's gift which allows him control over Earth's structure (thats how he defeated Urizen).

What ensures Pheonix victory is her cosmic power on a multiversal scale.

He-guy88
frist i wanna say ty for pointing out the miss spell dident notice but she will just destroy earth then spawn has no earth to control and if thats the only point then she will destroy all the planets the no place to come back to for that matter she can destroy the universe the only hero with as musch power as her is ion and paralax

Milkie
I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO WAST TIME WITH THIS GUY

He-guy88
well im not sayin u have to wast time on me but facts r facts and their is no helpin that

Milkie
You actually don't know what you are talking about. I'm not going to explain to you what the ACTUAL facts are.

He-guy88
well i may not know much about spwan but god knows if crow can kick the shit out of spwan then its just easy for the phoenix and to tell me i have know idea wat im talkin bout is veary veary wrong cause the phoenix can beat unslought and unslought was made of the most powerful mavel heros and villians magneto,prof x and cant rember his name but their was that guy who was more powerful then the living tribunal and the phoenix still kicked his ass also that makes her the most powerful mavel char and ur sayin that someone like spwan can beat her

Milkie
Are you done making a fool of yourself...

He-guy88
fool of my self when it is u who seems to know nothing about comics

Milkie
Right...

He-guy88
well wat ur sayin is that spawn can beat the most powerful marvel char their is that seems a littel out their and just cause u favor him dont mean that hes gonna win im not going by favs cause i could care less is the killed each other

Lord Urizen
"well i may not know much about spwan but god knows if crow can kick the shit out of spwan then its just easy for the phoenix and to tell me i have know idea wat im talkin bout is veary veary wrong cause the phoenix can beat unslought and unslought was made of the most powerful mavel heros and villians magneto,prof x and cant rember his name but their was that guy who was more powerful then the living tribunal and the phoenix still kicked his ass also that makes her the most powerful mavel char and ur sayin that someone like spwan can beat her"

Dude...its ONSLAUGHT...not unslought...ok ?

And it's also SPAWN....not spwan..... ok ?

If you know nothing of Spawn's current incarnation, or even the incarnation of his being that existed between ATLEAST comic issues # 75 to 150....then you can't just make an assumption.

You HAVE to know both characters to come to that conclusion.

AND the THREAD is talking about KING SPAWN of the Eighth level of Hell. Do you know anything about him? If not then what valid argument could you possibly be making?

I know about both, and i already made my opinion here before, if u want mine read the earlier posts of this thread.

But you have to know enough about Spawn before you can make any assumptions about him.

Also you should learn how to spell the characters names right, last time in a post you spelled pheonix as "phonix"

He-guy88
ok frist ill give u the that much that i should know both chars but also i just find it hard to belive that he is that powerful maybe so and also kool down i dont realy care if i spell wrong as long as u know wat im sayin not like im writing a school papper or any thing like that so just back off of it a bit not like the end of the world

Lord Urizen
It makes it confusing to hear your point, that's why.

If I'm reading a paragraph and you are making a REALLY crucial point in your argument, lets say you're making your best argument that you can, and instead of fully taking your point in, i get distracted by bad grammar and mispelling and then I misunderstand what you are saying.....so i impatiently think you are wrong.

It's not a big deal to me, but it can work against you. Try to be more careful, because you may be right...but if you say it wrong, whose going to know ?

And secondly, I don't think Spawn is as powerful as Pheonix either. Not at thier fullest potentials.

But I still atleast know enough about both to come to that conclusion, I'm not just guessing here.

He-guy88
well im going by wat iv seen in the movie thats wat i know about him maybe not everything but i do understand alittel bit of him

AJ4LIFE
you mean u have been debating and you only know him from movie laughing i only got the comic of the movie lol

He-guy88
yes because im not the biggest spawn fan so i dont bother to read his comics

He-guy88
i mean hes down their with superman and cyclops and for me their aint no worse

Lord Urizen
Dude the movie is not CANON information, and totally is an UNRELIABLE source.

No wondor your so convinced.

The movie is nothing like the current comic book, the comic book is much better, its just not animated.

The movie is no way to judge Spawn, it misrepresents him and has nothing to do with the continuity of Spawn (which is one of the RULES of the forum btw, stick to the comic book continuity not outsides sources like movies or written books)

Ne ways like I said before, you and I may have the same opinion about this battle, but atleast I KNOW what im talking about.

You went as as little information as possible, therefore YOUR arguments are invalid.

Lord Urizen
yes because im not the biggest spawn fan so i dont bother to read his comics

Again then why bother arguing this? You obviously know nothing about Spawn so what VALID points could you possibly make ?

He-guy88
ok then i wont argue this any more btw u have as twice

AJ4LIFE
Originally posted by He-guy88
yes because im not the biggest spawn fan so i dont bother to read his comics im not starting anything i dont know jack about him but i know basic powers i think because i got some of his comics

Lord Urizen
I honestly think Spawn would lose against Pheonix..

remmeber the thread says "White Pheonix of the Crown vs King of Hell Spawn".....

King Hell of Spawn was only ruler of the Eighth level of Hell he did not have this multiversal jurisdiction like White Pheonix of the Crown does.

Mammon is still more powerful than any single ruler of Hell, and I imagine White Pheonix of the Crown to be more powerful.

If it was REGULAR Pheonix vs King of Hell, Spawn may have a chance IF they battled in Hell.

I doubt Pheonix has any jurisdiction in Hell, however in Marvel she is the creation force, she is beyond life and death and has superiority over both life and death aspects.

In Marvel whether or not you are in the living Universe, Heaven or Hell, Pheonix is in charge...or is she totally?

Does Pheonix have any power over the NEGATIVE ZONE ? Is she also responsible for thier creation?

Anyways the CRUX of my argument is that she embodies the Creation Forces of Marvel, Spawn does not embody this in Image. He embodies a Key to Salvation. He is actually being used like a pawn by the MAN OF MIRACLES who even told Spawn that he is just a "distraction" while the real battle against Heaven and Hell comes unnoticed.

AJ4LIFE
at least ur not a fanboy well done

Takion
Can Spawn win 3 - 4 / 10?

Takion
Now I think Spawn has a great chance of defeating Phoneix.

Lord Urizen
I am only convinced that Spawn can beat a severely weakened and confused version of Pheonix, kind of how he and Angela (with the help of Greenworld) defeated a severely weaked and hungry Urizen.

Takion
I am only convinced that Spawn can beat a severely weakened and confused version of Pheonix, kind of how he and Angela (with the help of Greenworld) defeated a severely weaked and hungry Urizen.
How strong is a bloodlusted Second age Spawn.

Lord Urizen
How strong is a bloodlusted Second age Spawn.

It's not about physical strength. What makes Second Age Spawn so special is the fact that the rules of Heaven and Hell no longer affected him. Plus his ability was nearly unlimitted. There were very few things that he could not do.

The extant of him power being unlimitted was more suggested than shown.

1) He humiliated Mammon, the representative of Hell who claimed to be thousands of times more powerful than Malebolgia.

2) He decapitated Malebolgia, devil and ruler of the 8th plane of Hell

3) He defeated Urizen (with help from Angela and Greenworld)

4) He was seemingly immortal and invulnerable.

I am not so far convinced that he could have beaten Dark Pheonix, but i could be wrong......

Broly92
There is no way he beats Dark Phoenix more than 3/10

Lord Urizen
Just Remember, Dark Pheonix is like exxageratingly powerful and destructive, and she is above Galactus.....

Takion
How bout M.O.M or Urizen?

Lord Urizen
The extant of Man of Miracles power is unknown so far, but he is definately many stations ABOVE Spawn in any age.

Urizen at his fullest potential is most likely on par with Dark Pheonix, if not above her. His descriptions already say so, as his defeats required complete intervention from Heaven, Hell, and Greenworld.

Just imagine for a second....Heaven, Hell, and Greenworld....3 forces who are at conflict with eachother, very powerful realms who are always at conflict with the other.....

Yet all 3 needed to get involved for Urizen's defeat !

That puts Urizen at THREAT LEVEL # 1

Takion
The extant of Man of Miracles power is unknown so far, but he is definately many stations ABOVE Spawn in any age.

Urizen at his fullest potential is most likely on par with Dark Pheonix, if not above her. His descriptions already say so, as his defeats required complete intervention from Heaven, Hell, and Greenworld.

Just imagine for a second....Heaven, Hell, and Greenworld....3 forces who are at conflict with eachother, very powerful realms who are always at conflict with the other.....

Yet all 3 needed to get involved for Urizen's defeat !

That puts Urizen at THREAT LEVEL # 1
YEAH!!!

Lord Urizen
YEAH!!!

LOL always feels good to get support from a KMC buddy thumb up

My only question is did Man of Miracles have ANY involvement in the FIRST battle against Urizen LONG AGO.....when Heaven and Hell had to make that alliance.....

And btw..that pencil scan of Spawn issue#162, sort of looks like Urizen, but i couldn't quite tell..

Damn man...things would be really $#@$ up if URIZEN CAME BACK ! LOL it'd be an Armaggedon BLOODLUST ORGY !!!!! lol

Takion
LOL always feels good to get support from a KMC buddy thumb up

My only question is did Man of Miracles have ANY involvement in the FIRST battle against Urizen LONG AGO.....when Heaven and Hell had to make that alliance.....

And btw..that pencil scan of Spawn issue#162, sort of looks like Urizen, but i couldn't quite tell..

Damn man...things would be really $#@$ up if URIZEN CAME BACK ! LOL it'd be an Armaggedon BLOODLUST ORGY !!!!! lol
It would be really ****ed up if M.O.M is Urizen.

Lord Urizen
It would be really ****ed up if M.O.M is Urizen.

Dude, I HIGHLLLLLYYY dount that.

Man of Miracles is a little scheming bastard with an ACTUAL MIND...

Urizen has no patience for "planning" he is not the scheming type...he is all powerful, he has no need for any politcal/spiritual "intelligence".

Urizen is a total BEAST...he never even SPOKE.....he just carries on his lust of devouring souls, causing cities of people to commit suicide and murder, striking fear into Heaven, Hell, AND Greenworld...

Man of Miracles seems a lot more mature, smart, and to concerned with the well being of mankind to actually be Urizen....

But then again...JAKE BLAKE IS God...right? And that's pretty ****ed up....so who knows...lol laughing

Takion
Dude, I HIGHLLLLLYYY dount that.

Man of Miracles is a little scheming bastard with an ACTUAL MIND...

Urizen has no patience for "planning" he is not the scheming type...he is all powerful, he has no need for any politcal/spiritual "intelligence".

Urizen is a total BEAST...he never even SPOKE.....he just carries on his lust of devouring souls, causing cities of people to commit suicide and murder, striking fear into Heaven, Hell, AND Greenworld...

Man of Miracles seems a lot more mature, smart, and to concerned with the well being of mankind to actually be Urizen....

But then again...JAKE BLAKE IS God...right? And that's pretty ****ed up....so who knows...lol laughing
I saw Spawn armor, Milkie saws this is not Digimon, do you think Spawns getting his powers back as well?

Lord Urizen
I saw Spawn armor, Milkie saws this is not Digimon, do you think Spawns getting his powers back as well?

I think Spawn is being re invented. He is now linked to the LEGION...not to mention that he still has his "Al Simmons" human body.

I think he is going to get a whole new set of powers, but will have to LEARN what they are, and how to use them.

This is what the Man of Miracles seems to be pushing him to do.

Takion
I think Spawn is being re invented. He is now linked to the LEGION...not to mention that he still has his "Al Simmons" human body.

I think he is going to get a whole new set of powers, but will have to LEARN what they are, and how to use them.

This is what the Man of Miracles seems to be pushing him to do.
Do you think he might you know.....fuse with the Legion?

Lord Urizen
Do you think he might you know.....fuse with the Legion?

Possibly...or command the Legion as if it was his own personal army. Remember..the legion includes Chris, Kumiko and her grandfather so far...

The legion is thousands of people who died the same exact day Al Simmons did....then became hellspawns.

Takion
Possibly...or command the Legion as if it was his own personal army. Remember..the legion includes Chris, Kumiko and her grandfather so far...

The legion is thousands of people who died the same exact day Al Simmons did....then became hellspawns.
Spawn and Batman are having another gay crossover.

Lord Urizen
Spawn and Batman are having another gay crossover.

1) Question: I am aware, but will this crossover have any connection to the mainstream SPAWN events?

2) Statement: I am HALF GAY ! mad

3) ARe Batman and Robin really lovers, or is taht a rumor ? laughing

Takion
1) Question: I am aware, but will this crossover have any connection to the mainstream SPAWN events?

2) Statement: I am HALF GAY ! mad

3) ARe Batman and Robin really lovers, or is taht a rumor ? laughing

1) It's non-canon.

2) Spawn has had a lot of abstinence's. no expression

3)Originally posted by Grimm22
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a54/Grimm22/B000ATQYWY.jpg
Check where Batman is Looking, and which pose Robin is in.

Lord Urizen
1) It's non-canon.

2) Spawn has had a lot of abstinence's. no expression

3)
Check where Batman is Looking, and which pose Robin is in.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Milkie
I wonder if the other Hellspawn have there own Legion... or Al is the only on with this "gift"

Al is likely the only one though since he was suppose to command the armies of hell.

Lord Urizen
I wonder if the other Hellspawn have there own Legion... or Al is the only on with this "gift"

Al is likely the only one though since he was suppose to command the armies of hell.

What I wanna know is how the hell is JAke God? And what does that make Katie? Lucifer...?

Milkie
Maybe...

or

They can be something else...

Lord Urizen
Maybe...

or

They can be something else...

Remember those 3 evil kids who dressed up as pigs who kidnapped that other kid and were going to gut him before spawn intervened?

They were dancing around the elevated and frozen hand of Urizen, in that field.

I duno, im trying to link this all up. When Wanda was pregant and unconcious in Spawn issue #100, a blue angel came down to her room, touched her stomach, and Wanda was awake. I thought she transformed the intended demon children in Wanda into human twin babies...apparently something else occured....

The point is Jake HAS to be God now...how would ZERA mistaken someone she is all too familiar with? Unless she's THAT insane lol

Takion
Remember those 3 evil kids who dressed up as pigs who kidnapped that other kid and were going to gut him before spawn intervened?

They were dancing around the elevated and frozen hand of Urizen, in that field.

I duno, im trying to link this all up. When Wanda was pregant and unconcious in Spawn issue #100, a blue angel came down to her room, touched her stomach, and Wanda was awake. I thought she transformed the intended demon children in Wanda into human twin babies...apparently something else occured....

The point is Jake HAS to be God now...how would ZERA mistaken someone she is all too familiar with? Unless she's THAT insane lol

Maybe God is imprisoned in Jake.

Milkie
WHY WOULD GOD BE IMPRISONED!

Takion
Why would he be of his throne?

Milkie
You mean why wouldn't?

Mider
looks at another spawn thread and sighs

spawn vs galactus
spawn vs pheonix
spawn vs thanos
spawn vs crow

SCREAMS DELIVER ME NOW!

Mider
is this twist good and interesting or is it the kind of twist that makes no sense and makes you wanna go WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! the whole kali jake and M.O.M thing

Milkie

Takion
You mean why wouldn't?
Yes.

Lord Urizen

Dude God is OBVIOUSLY not the PERFECT being in IMAGE that he is portrayed as in DC/Vertigo.

In SPAWN, God is few things:

1) Abandoned ruler of Heaven

2) Possible Creator of the Universe...Greenworld being against Heaven and God contradicts the validity of God creating the Universe itself.

3) Trapped in the body of a boy, who forgot that he was God.

4) Not a FAIR or FLAWLESS GOD

God is portrayed as more of a FRAUD and FLAWED being: REVIEW the FACTS:

1) Spawn referred to God as the "father of all miseries"
2) God is Jake, Jake is a sadistic little boy....go figure !
3) God has abandoned Heaven long ago....WHY?
4) When NYX was in Hell, she saw dead human souls who begged "I learned my lesson...i promise i will be better ! Please get me out of here".....Nyx then stated "God is a bastard for allowing a place like this to exist"
5) Cogliostro made it clear that he was indeed CAIN who slayed his brother Abel. He asked why did God make human beings such fragile creatures?
6) In the glimpse of the future that Greenworld gave to Spawn, when Heap attacked him, it showed the end of the world...it showed people praying to God, but there prayers going UNANSWERED....for there WAS NO GOD to answer thier prayers.

Takion
Dude God is OBVIOUSLY not the PERFECT being in IMAGE that he is portrayed as in DC/Vertigo.

In SPAWN, God is few things:

1) Abandoned ruler of Heaven

2) Possible Creator of the Universe...Greenworld being against Heaven and God contradicts the validity of God creating the Universe itself.

3) Trapped in the body of a boy, who forgot that he was God.

4) Not a FAIR or FLAWLESS GOD

God is portrayed as more of a FRAUD and FLAWED being: REVIEW the FACTS:

1) Spawn referred to God as the "father of all miseries"
2) God is Jake, Jake is a sadistic little boy....go figure !
3) God has abandoned Heaven long ago....WHY?
4) When NYX was in Hell, she saw dead human souls who begged "I learned my lesson...i promise i will be better ! Please get me out of here".....Nyx then stated "God is a bastard for allowing a place like this to exist"
5) Cogliostro made it clear that he was indeed CAIN who slayed his brother Abel. He asked why did God make human beings such fragile creatures?
6) In the glimpse of the future that Greenworld gave to Spawn, when Heap attacked him, it showed the end of the world...it showed people praying to God, but there prayers going UNANSWERED....for there WAS NO GOD to answer thier prayers.
Are you sure these are not part of God's Plan?

How could he get of his throne his omnipotent and omniscient.

Takion
Can M.O.M be Disciple?

Lord Urizen
Are you sure these are not part of God's Plan?

How could he get of his throne his omnipotent and omniscient.

1) We don't know if he is truly omnipotent and omniscient. I mean COME ON...JAKE is GOD and he didn't even remember!

2) Man of Miracles CAN be Disciple...i just thought about that before as well, because if ZERA is God's #1 warrior, then what does that make Disciple???

3) I am not sure it is part of God's plan. Could be...but i doubt it. FREE WILL is definately a major factor in Spawn mythos, and for God to be planning all of this would be totaly manipulation and violation of free will. So I doubt it...but hey u never know. wink

Takion
1) We don't know if he is truly omnipotent and omniscient. I mean COME ON...JAKE is GOD and he didn't even remember!

2) Man of Miracles CAN be Disciple...i just thought about that before as well, because if ZERA is God's #1 warrior, then what does that make Disciple???

3) I am not sure it is part of God's plan. Could be...but i doubt it. FREE WILL is definately a major factor in Spawn mythos, and for God to be planning all of this would be totaly manipulation and violation of free will. So I doubt it...but hey u never know. wink
DAM MCFARLANE!!!

I think alot of our questions will be answered in 158.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.