Channel List

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sosaited
Hi... Can anyone give me inforamtion about ALL the channels broadcasting Smallville ... NOTE : dont just tell the channels that are ONLY available in USA (as i dont live in USA)
THANKS

Just for info.. i watched Smallville Season 1-4 on DVD... now i REALLY REALLY NEED to see season 5 thats why i am asking about channels

Magee
Well... In the UK it comes on Channel 4 and E4, although if you don't live in the UK what help is that? blink

sosaited
Thanks for the reply ... but i am not from UK Either.. i am from Pakistan... so can u tell me other channels please...

Staphon
Originally posted by sosaited
Thanks for the reply ... but i am not from UK Either.. i am from Pakistan... so can u tell me other channels please...

Yeah, you are pretty much SOL, go and get a tv guide, or go to the store and look through a tv guide. Either way, tv guide.

VenomVA
Originally posted by Staphon
Yeah, you are pretty much SOL, go and get a tv guide, or go to the store and look through a tv guide. Either way, tv guide.

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.