Silverspider/Dizzle's Team Tournament- Round 1, Fight 3: Grey fox vs. Ethereal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dizzle
Grey Fox
Ultimate Captain America-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Captain_America

Dragon man - http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/d/dragonman.htm

Deathstroke- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deathstroke

Synch - http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/s/synch.htm

Ethereal
Winter- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_%28comics%29

Spartan- http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/s/spartan.htm

Adapt- http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/a/adapt.htm

Wildcard- http://hstrial-nstar.homestead.com/about.html

Standard hour of prep time in an empty room. It's assumed the teams don't kill each other before the match starts. Though once it does, all hell can break loose.

Location: The inside of an adamantium sphere, 1500 yards in diameter. Gravity is constantly pulling towards the outside- a normal person could walk around the inside of the circumference without feeling any change. The gravity is reversed by a small adamantium sphere in the exact center of the arena, a few feet in diameter. Several columns connect the ball to the ground, also made of adamantium. They are very thin near the metal ball, but get larger as they extend to the floor. They don't effect visibility or mobility much, but are large enough to hide behind, if need be. Teams begin on opposite sides of the sphere.

Sorry for the wait guys. Let's get this on.

Scoobless
What the f**k?....... interesting setting....... blink

Dizzle
Hey, I have to compete with a city block sized trampoline. Gotta have SOME fun ones...

I still like the one I'm saving for the finals though. It's truly epic, yet won't really give anyone advantages.

Now, battle!

Ethereal
* Sharpens my liquid sword*

DigiMark007
Who are the judges for this round?

Also pinning.

dman2008
I am one of them

Scoobless
Originally posted by Dizzle
Hey, I have to compete with a city block sized trampoline. Gotta have SOME fun ones...

I still like the one I'm saving for the finals though. It's truly epic, yet won't really give anyone advantages.

Now, battle!

there's always an advantage to one team over the other

yes

life is cruell
Originally posted by dman2008
I am one of them

As am I

Scoobless
Originally posted by Ethereal
* Sharpens my liquid sword*

I hope that's not the extent of your argument

smile

Dizzle
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Who are the judges for this round?

Also pinning.

life is cruell and dman2008 are here already. MuffinmanMike PMed me back, he's in. If inamilist PM's me before I get home tomorrow, he can be in. If not, we were toying with the idea that you could be a permenant judge, cuz you ran the last tourney and you ARE his holy modship and all that. If you don't want to, we can just find someone for this round and pick 4 new ones every round. Having one constant judge would probably be good, because you know how everything runs, and we can trust you to be impartial and all that.

grey fox
Hmmm is this what dizzle means about the arena....

'it means if you just stand there, gravity will start to pull you out of the 1500 yards ring. However, the closer you are to the center "inside of the circumference" the less the gravity is going to effect you'

grey fox
Ok i think i finally figured out what dizzle meant about the arena (with help from mugni and scoobless , hey gravity is not my storngpoint )

OK so my opponent is ether stuck above me on what would be considered the ceiling , right....

Doesn't matter right now anyway , since i'm only posting my prep right now .

Prep Time

Ultimate Cap and Deathstroke tool up , checking their weaponry etc etc

Slade is equipped with a .44 Magnum semi-automatic handgun and a 45 Colt M1911A1 both in holsters..... for now evil face

Power-staff , broadsword , various knives on his person , various grenades and of course his uber tactical mind.

Ult cap is equipped with his shield ....and possibly grenades , I'll have to check it out.

dragon man's time is spent between hanging around with synch , and getting told the plan a few hundred times (with the occasional slap on the beak with a rolled up newspaper for 'being a bad dino....thing' ) until he finally understands the plan. Yes people even the stupid can be taught something if given enough time....

Synch synches with dragon man in the tiem they spend hanging around.....

Now prepare my friend because ......no wait . Let's let Cap say it since the man has enough balls to take on your team of powerhouses

DarkCrawler
Not to spoil anything dude, but can Synch synch Dragon Man...it's not a living creature. erm

grey fox
Dragon-man is created with a living polymer and is a animate creature. Besides synch can only attain his strength (which is natural) unlike dragonman's flying ability and fire-breath....

DarkCrawler
Okay.

stormfront13
can't synch only synch from mutants, it said that a few times in generation X

Ethereal
How strong is the gravity?.

Prep: 1 hour = 60 minutes.

Initial 0 - 25 minutes:
The team starts studying the situation their in. Wildcard goes through a sequence of abilities fully testing all of his powers and letting his team know what all he can do. Wildcard utilizes four powers he chooses including 1. the ability to analyze situations, 2. super-senses, 3. super-speed and 4. Lifters ability to project force-fields around him and his comrades ( to defend against any suprise attacks and to null the effect of fluctuating gravity effects.)Spartan, Winter and Adapt soon get their source of info from Wildcard- who can analyze information & has super-sensing ability at this point.

25-45 minute slot:
Wildcard conserves his energy. Adapt noticed the adamantium on the floor - he has absorbed the matter into himself just enough to where he is grounded yet mobile through the place. ( looking like the floor is his feet).
Winter and Spartan prepare themselves and focus on wildcard's suggestion.

45-60 minute half/final:
After careful analysis - wildcard has studied the area he's in, located where the opposition is, and ready's his plans.

Blair Wind
I thought you werent allowed to use lifter???

Scoobless
Question: now that you've chosen 4 abilities for Wildcard..... are you stuck with them? how much of a strain is it for him to change them mid-battle?

Ethereal
no strain - and he can change these with freely; given about 5-15 seconds to change one ability. More time to change to a completely new 4 set.

btw, lifters forcefields arent like IW's. So hes fine. As a sidenote, WC cannot use any telepathic or molecular type powers - not only is it tournament illegal, but it also caused him great pain and molecular bond breaking killed him...but lifters ability's are fine.

Blair Wind
I thought the maturi effect killed him.....whatever the guy's confusing continue with the battle....

Ethereal
dont worry..scans are coming big grin

grey fox
OK then

Adapt get's the gas-face, you have done what i knew you would . Absorbed the adamantium making it impossible for me to hurt/kill him and broken the rule for not using absorbing man.

grey fox
Give me a few more hours , after school i'll have my plan up......

long pig
Thumbs down to absorbing Adamantium.

Ethereal
so he gets the gasface? Or he just cant absorb the adamantium in the arena.

long pig
GASFACE!

Khellendros
Time for the LT to step into this match I'm thinkin.

Ethereal
He can absorb it to make armor for himself: that maybe should of been a factor dizzle forgot ..whistle

but he can be hurt - he cannot absorb organic matter.

grey fox
He can absorb it to make armor for himself: that maybe should of been a factor dizzle forgot ..whistle

but he can be hurt - he cannot absorb organic matter.

No he can't . He absorbs adamantium , BECOMING adamantium . You can't break adamantium so he get's the gasface.

grey fox

grey fox
Oh also , you dont know who my team is or where they are positioned.

Just because wildcard takes the power of a guy who can see up into the upper atmosphere doesn't mean you can see into different dimensions....

Dizzle
I was under the impression that Adapt basically made suits of armor out of his surroundings, unlike AM, who BECOMES whatever he absorbs. Adamantium armor isn't unbeatable, and certainly not banned. You can't smash through it, but he still needs to breathe, and adamantium absorbs heat and such as good as any other metal...

The battlefield helps Adapt here, but it doesn't boost him to ungodly levels... He'd pretty much ALWAYS have something to absorb, Eth just got especially lucky that this is a battlefield with adamantium. But I assure you the selection is as random as I can get it... (since I don't have a dog, it involves a lot of tossing pens across the room, if you were really curious)

King_Mungi
Yes I know I shouldn't post here, but wow these rounds of fights are slow.

Ethereal
Location: The inside of an adamantium sphere, 1500 yards in diameter. Gravity is constantly pulling towards the outside- a normal person could walk around the inside of the circumference without feeling any change. The gravity is reversed by a small adamantium sphere in the exact center of the arena, a few feet in diameter. Several columns connect the ball to the ground, also made of adamantium. They are very thin near the metal ball, but get larger as they extend to the floor. They don't effect visibility or mobility much, but are large enough to hide behind, if need be. Teams begin on opposite sides of the sphere.

grey fox
I was under the impression that Adapt basically made suits of armor out of his surroundings, unlike AM, who BECOMES whatever he absorbs. Adamantium armor isn't unbeatable, and certainly not banned. You can't smash through it, but he still needs to breathe, and adamantium absorbs heat and such as good as any other metal...

The battlefield helps Adapt here, but it doesn't boost him to ungodly levels... He'd pretty much ALWAYS have something to absorb, Eth just got especially lucky that this is a battlefield with adamantium. But I assure you the selection is as random as I can get it... (since I don't have a dog, it involves a lot of tossing pens across the room, if you were really curious)

No dizzle because 'such a metal' isn't indestructible .

Ethereal
Pre-Battle Situation:
Wildcard senses the vibrational patterns of the other team, although he doesnt know their exact position, he knows in what general direction they are. (Especially the lumbering Dragon-Man, who was previously getting told orders repeatedly..). There are three force-fields protecting each member of the team, though not indestructible, very useful against suprise attacks and gravity fluctuations. Adapt has already built an armor out of the near infinite source of adamantium, who does not require a protection field of any sort.

Start

Spartan and Wildcard who at this point have a formidable sense of battle strategy and situation analysis leads the team.

Wildcard first acknowledges Cap is the leader of the group. He seems to know he's has great leadership qualities and keeps his group cohesive. Wildcard then quickly lets off his super-sensing ability and the forcefields for tigers energy claws and marathons strength in a minute.

Cap once to take advantage of this, but:

Quickly executed by Winter - he unleashes a strong, yet still wide blast at Cap & the others, Cap blocks with his shield; Dragon-Man and Synch scatter. This is not to destroy them, but make them dodge anyhow. Which they all do.

while after this happens synch tries to synch dragonmans powers..unfortunately dragon man has the intelligence of a peanut, and he ignores all orders by cap and synch. Dragon Man furiously attacks Winter for the blast... however Winter will have none of this, dragon man flys and uses his intense heat which winter can absorb for a wide-range of effects. though, winter is no slouch! not only channeling the energy of dragon mans blasts to his body durability, strength and stamina- but he has expert manuverability, what can you expect from a russian trapezist? Dodging the wild dragon mans 100-ton smashing punches.

Synch uses the columns for protection and hidden view at this point. Wildcard now having 1.) super-speed, strength, energy claws (capable of slicing through tough substances) and his battle-analytical ability speed-blitzes synch... This combination of raw power and focus pro-claims a victory over synch.

Meanwhile:
Slade has armed himself with lots of useful weapons and sneaky attacks. He's the only one not present in the fight, and waits his attack, studying the situation. He arms himself with his dangerous bombs and attempts to blow spartan (who was attending to cap at this point). But wildcard was no fool, he had sensed where slade was before he switched powers - and before slade makes his move, adapt appears with his armored adamantium shell, all encompassing besides his nose and eyes. but adapt reliquishes his adamantium armor.. Slade laughs and throws 3 bombs at him with pin-point accuracy...it is to no avail. Adapt not only can absorb the bullets and bombs but can re-direct them at slade. Slade is caught off guard when a few bullets hit him, even though adapt managed horrible aim with the rest. Slade takes note of adpats ability and heals. While adapt goes to tend to cap.

Winter and Dragon-Man trade blows..dragon man manages to knock winter back, but certainlty not out.

As Adapt fights cap, cap moves like a pro - going for his head, cap is no dummy. Although, adapt has a super grenade still absorbed from slades attack!.. and uses it. Ult Cap is knocked unconscious by another suprise attack, even though his shield was blocking, its still got him as a omni-directional blast. Adapt proceeds to smash caps head with his adamantium body. As dragon-narrowly saves him by attacking full-force, exhausted.

that adamantium saved him. However Winter comes to adapt and absorbing the previous energy punches a weakend cap to death. Heck, Winter absorbed a frickin nega bomb. Dragon-man was a moron, and attacked furiously..but wait. Winter starts to absorb nearly all of DM's energy reserves..they once again start to trade blows.

Wildcard is straining a bit and lets go of his analytical ability because his mind starts to become over-worked. Slade, healed..takes notice in a far off distance..
Wildcard appears weak, just as ds takes his precautions. An invisible spartan comes from behind and spartan knocks ds on his ass.
Both have healing abilities, infact after a range assault from ds. Spartan can heal from everyone of them. Spartan also has aroun class 85 ton strength. Ds tries to get at a safe distance, but Spartan and a fast wildcard over-power him.

Winter has drained a large amount of dm's energy, adapt is called by spartan to deal with dm. Winter retreats back to wildcards aid..
Spartan soon locates dragon-mans internal anti-gravity generator with his ability to communicate to and sense types of computer and various machines*. Not only this, he uses this ability to distort it. As a disoriented dragon man wobbles and is incapable of flight, spartan and winter unleash a full-frontal assault. killing Dm. The end.

grey fox

DarkCrawler
Dragon Man was taught manners by the Fantastic Four in less then hour. Shouldn't be that hard to teach him.

grey fox
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Dragon Man was taught manners by the Fantastic Four in less then hour. Shouldn't be that hard to teach him.

Especially with cap , the ideal role model.....

Ethereal
Well, I dont know, Sorry..this is my first go at this type of thing.

Scoobless

it's not bad.... just don't be too specific, especially when saying what the other team is going to be doing or thinking

grey fox

Second here , it's nothing personal ok .....

Dizzle
Adapt sounds perfectly fine. He can make adamantium armor, which Speedfreek already has. Heck, I dunno if he COULD absorb the battlefield, as all of it is connected. The stuff in his armor retains its basic shape, and unless he can take small parts of it, he won't be able to make a servicable suit of armor at all.

Armor or not, he has weak spots, his entire body does not BECOME adamantium as someone like Creel's does. It's a coat over his skin, which is still thoroughly vulnerable.

Unless my interpretation of his bio is completely wrong, Adapt is fine, and far from invincible.

Ethereal
so hes IN!!!!
ok =. Your slowing us down grey fox heh heh

Ethereal
erg scans of Spartan

http://www2.propichosting.com/Images/450009659/1.jpg
http://www2.propichosting.com/Images/450009659/2.jpg
http://www2.propichosting.com/Images/450009659/3.jpg
http://www2.propichosting.com/Images/450009659/4.jpg

http://www2.propichosting.com/Images/450009659/2.jpg
http://www2.propichosting.com/Images/450009659/1.jpg
http://www2.propichosting.com/Images/450009659/3.jpg
http://www2.propichosting.com/Images/450009659/4.jpg

Blair Wind
so he uh....has heat beams? or concussive beams....cuz...thats all I got from those scans....

King_Mungi
I got blurry text, what was the point of the scans?

Ethereal
lol in the last one he was analyzing a personas vital signs & if he had any mechanical equipment on him.

In the first scan he was fighting with a person ( who was in the second scan) . Who was like the wildstorm version of hulk and a few of his other members..

no point, tho really

King_Mungi
lol in the last one he was analyzing a personas vital signs & if he had any mechanical equipment on him.

In the first scan he was fighting with a person ( who was in the second scan) . Who was like the wildstorm version of hulk and a few of his other members..

no point, tho really

Well there was a point showing his ability, I just couldn't see what the heck was going on. Yesh!

grey fox
Adapt sounds perfectly fine. He can make adamantium armor, which Speedfreek already has. Heck, I dunno if he COULD absorb the battlefield, as all of it is connected. The stuff in his armor retains its basic shape, and unless he can take small parts of it, he won't be able to make a servicable suit of armor at all.

Armor or not, he has weak spots, his entire body does not BECOME adamantium as someone like Creel's does. It's a coat over his skin, which is still thoroughly vulnerable.

Unless my interpretation of his bio is completely wrong, Adapt is fine, and far from invincible.

Class 100 punch to the head still knocks him unconcious , which counts as a ko ether way.....

Ethereal
Winter can go at it with dragon-man and over-power him & people would agree. He held against a majestic level..plus he has better manuverability than dragon man, they both can fly. Except winter is better at it.

adapt absorbs all inorganic material, so cap and deathstrokes weapons/shield are useless against him..not only can he absorb them but fire them back. Then he has the adamantium armor, and also can absorb things simultaneously as well.

spartan would sense dragon man's internal gravity generator, distort & disorient him and make him unable to fly. Spart can go at it with any competitor of yours..if he gets to injured he would just heal/download into another body, you dont have the firepower/force to hurt him to the point of death, or winter for that matter.

If that wasnt enough wildcard's genius analytical ability plus his versatility of powers make him too dangerous..he could go invisible + +lighting speed plus blasts or strength or etc..deathstroke, synch = game over.

big grin

stormfront13
i have to vote for etheral. imo he's just better, and synch is very, very inexpierenced, husk took him down with a few punches, and that was with her powers. he doesn't always understand how to use the powers he synches with. he had no idea how to use husk's

Scoobless
Winter can go at it with dragon-man and over-power him & people would agree. He held against a majestic level..
Spart can go at it with any competitor of yours..if he gets to injured he would just heal/download into another body

these aren't points you should be arguing

1) if he can happily compete with Majestic level beings he's too powerful for the tourney.... but at class 80 strength i don't see how that could be.... so you're either lying or your character should be banned

2) Spartan doesn't have access to other bodies inside a giant adamantium sphere

inamilist

I was sort of wondering this myself

it makes sense that adapt could bond to the arena and become immoveable, but unless he has a way of dissassembling the adamantium sphere he wouldnt just be albe to fasion an armor out of it....

grey fox
Originally posted by Scoobless

1) if he can happily compete with Majestic level beings he's too powerful for the tourney.... but at class 80 strength i don't see how that could be.... so you're either lying or your character should be banned

Originally posted by inamilist
I was sort of wondering this myself

it makes sense that adapt could bond to the arena and become immoveable, but unless he has a way of dissassembling the adamantium sphere he wouldnt just be albe to fasion an armor out of it....

.....and again he's cheating/lying ether way LT is going to be pissed.

Originally posted by stormfront13
i have to vote for etheral. imo he's just better, and synch is very, very inexpierenced, husk took him down with a few punches, and that was with her powers. he doesn't always understand how to use the powers he synches with. he had no idea how to use husk's

This doesn't honestly matter , he's not going for a direct combat , he needs to hit adapt ONCE , adapt has no endurance other then the basic human endurance. Can you take a punch to the face backed by 100 ton's of muscle....didn't think so. Also , how the hell do you need to learn how to use enhanced strength , i believe the trick is to learn how to NOT use it...

And after that all he has to do is keep spartan occupied for a minute...possibly two. Wildcard is already knocked out by the explosion so he's a null factor against synch and winter is too busy trying to stop the rapidy advancing dragonman who has cap/deathstroke in tow.

Ethereal
Originally posted by Scoobless

1) He didnt by any means win. But he is by no means going to be a pushover with one 100-ton punch either - especially with all the energy he absorbs during the fight..Thats all I intended. & if heck, maybe wildcard could use his powers and winter could absorb that a at the start of the fight,--just being creative.

2) Im not sure if spartan has other bodies in the sphere, never covered. But ok, saying he doesnt, he heals quite fast in any case.

grey fox
1) He didnt by any means win. But he is by no means going to be a pushover with one 100-ton punch either - especially with all the energy he absorbs during the fight..Thats all I intended. & if heck, maybe wildcard could use his powers and winter could absorb that a at the start of the fight,--just being creative.

2) Im not sure if spartan has other bodies in the sphere, never covered. But ok, saying he doesnt, he heals quite fast in any case.

Healing doesn't matter , two 100 tonners punching the crap out of you is going to do some serious damage , adding in the fact that dragonman could simply fry the bloodied and bruised mess that's left of spartan making his healing a non factor

And competing with majestic alone is near enough ban worthy since the guy is a freaking beast from what i understand....

Dizzle
He didn't brawl with Majestic, he brawled with the High, who could apparently give Majestic a fight. He didn't win though... Iron Man has fought Thor, Thing has traded blows with Thanos, etc. He's not on the level of a Majestic level being, but he can withstand punishment pretty well.

Oh, and Eth, clarification on Adept? Can he take a small portion of the sphere, or would he be stuck to it? Adamantium doesn't come apart for anything short of molecular separation, I'm not really clear on how his powers work.

It was specified before the tourney that Spartan doesn't have access to any other bodies. That tactic was banned, continuing to argue for it would get him stepped on. I'd also advise against arguing that Winter brawled with the High and not clarifying in the future.

Ethereal
He could take a small portion of it - he wouldnt absorb all of it into himself becoming adamantium. I dont have scans at the moment, but he was able to fashion some sort of armor out of metal, rock whatever it may be inorganic along with other things, such as guns and using the same power (ie.- absorbing bullets, bombs & firing them back etc). I dont believe he has any molecular breaking powers liken to his absorbing im aware of.

He is stilll vulnerable to say a neck breaking by bare hands..he cannot abosrb organics, however it isnt quite simple as it sounds. Because he wouldnt be standing still nor is an idiot like dragon man targeting weak/pressure points while apdat having adamantium protection.

Ethereal
excuse the grammatical errors.

Scoobless
excuse the grammatical errors.

NO!!!

mad

Ethereal
Really, how is dragon man pounding on adapt anyway?: when wildcards enough to handle that overgrown lizard roll eyes (sarcastic)

stormfront13
Originally posted by grey fox
This doesn't honestly matter , he's not going for a direct combat , he needs to hit adapt ONCE , adapt has no endurance other then the basic human endurance. Can you take a punch to the face backed by 100 ton's of muscle....didn't think so. Also , how the hell do you need to learn how to use enhanced strength , i believe the trick is to learn how to NOT use it... And after that all he has to do is keep spartan occupied for a minute...possibly two. Wildcard is already knocked out by the explosion so he's a null factor against synch and winter is too busy trying to stop the rapidy advancing dragonman who has cap/deathstroke in tow.

the point i was trying to make was that he's too inexpierenced to battle here. he's more of a liability than an asset. your team doesn't have time to protect him, and he will be taken down fairly easily. he's just too inexpierenced to accomplish anything. and it's doubtful dragmon will accomplish much condisering all that was needed was one hit to the nose by black panther to stop him. that's why my vote goes to etheral.

grey fox
Adapt snaps the bastards neck then , ether way it's a killing blow.

And the black panther thing was PIS , realisticly dragonman would have crushed him into powder.

stormfront13
Adapt snaps the bastards neck then , ether way it's a killing blow.

And the black panther thing was PIS , realisticly dragonman would have crushed him into powder.

hey, not my fault. PIS is included in this tourney. hell, dragon man was tamable after he was hit in the nose. panther turned him on his own people. you have.....

1)a teenager who is way inexperienced, and can't fight h2h basically at all

2)someone who can be easily tamed to fight against you

DarkCrawler
Synch isn't inexperienced anymore, really. He was trained in h2h in Generation X - they had their own Danger Room, even. Maybe in the beginning, he was inexperienced. Now he's dead, though.

grey fox
Ether way he's experienced enough to deal with these guy's , and were not doing the 'oh your team mate turns on his team' thing . Otherwise K von dooms predator would have tore it's way through his team.....

stormfront13
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Synch isn't inexperienced anymore, really. He was trained in h2h in Generation X - they had their own Danger Room, even. Maybe in the beginning, he was inexperienced. Now he's dead, though.

the whole team of generation X was inexpierenced. they had hardly made any nprogress with their powers even. seriously, throughout the whole generation X run they had hardly made any progress with themselves.

hardly, all of the people he is facing have a very good chance of taking him down. predator is more stable than dragon man. both predator and dragon are informed that they are to take the other team at any cost, but so was dragon man when he was working with red ghost in black panther # 9, and he still turned on his own team then too.

grey fox
Originally posted by stormfront13
the whole team of generation X was inexpierenced. they had hardly made any nprogress with their powers even. seriously, throughout the whole generation X run they had hardly made any progress with themselves.

hardly, all of the people he is facing have a very good chance of taking him down. predator is more stable than dragon man. both predator and dragon are informed that they are to take the other team at any cost, but so was dragon man when he was working with red ghost in black panther # 9, and he still turned on his own team then too.

Dragonman has been tamed , he knows that deathstroke , cap and synch are his friends. He's been bribed with damn dragon treats......

But seriously , this is why pis is a no-go in tourneys because then this kinda shit pops up

stormfront13
Dragonman has been tamed , he knows that deathstroke , cap and synch are his friends. He's been bribed with damn dragon treats......

But seriously , this is why pis is a no-go in tourneys because then this kinda shit pops up

bribed with dragon treats confused ........ok

it wasn't my idea, i didn't make up the PIS rule, but this is one of the reasons that i voted for etheral. dragon man is a loose cannon and only needs a hit to the nose to stop him, and also synch is too inexpierenced. he hardly had any time with his mutant power before he died. sorry

ScarletSpider
I'm going with Grey Fox.

DarkCrawler
Going with Grey Fox.

dman2008
Okay everyone I am going to make my vote now. My vote goes to Grey Fox.

In my opinion while Ethereal did a good job with his initial plan. Fox rebutted all of his arguments and gave good reasons on how he would take out Enthrals team. also a lot of Ethereal plan ad to do with wldcard scanning the other teams members during his prep which I did not think he would be able to do because I was under the impression that the teams were seperated during the prep.

Well anways this is why I voted for Grey Fox.

inamilist
this one is close I believe

to begin, I still am unconvinced that Adapt could incorporate any part of the adamantium into himself. If he was capable of this he could literally absorb the entire ring smile, and in general i think it would just put him well over the killability level to just be able to absorb all inorganic matter at a molecular level.

I have to give to to Grey Fox here though, although Wildcard will put up one hell of a fight im sure, fox has an increadably versatile team.

Khellendros
Since its LATE saturday night, I guess I need to vote. I'm going with grey fox. He's just a bit better with strategy IMO.

Ethereal
no

phillipan
Sorry Ethereal but IM Voting for Grey Fox aswell. He just has a better arguement.

Blair Wind
Im going with Eth, better team.

Dizzle
Alrighty, match closed.

Grey Fox wins, 4-0.

grey fox
Goodmatch........who's next evil face

DigiMark007
Congrats GF. Unpinning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.