Silverspider/Dizzle's Team Tournament- Round 1, Fight 4- K Von Doom vs. Khellendros

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dizzle
KVD
Titanium Man- http://underworld.fortunecity.com/blood/201/marvel/titaniumman.html#

Namorita- http://underworld.fortunecity.com/blood/201/marvel/namorita.html#

Darkhawk- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darkhawk and http://darkhawkfan.bravehost.com/

Predator- http://members.iinet.net.au/~jaherne/thehunted/weapons/index.php

Khellendros
Doctor Light-
Frostbite- http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/f/frostbit.htm

Grail- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grail_%28comics%29

Doctor Light- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Light_%28DC_Comics_supervillain%29

Jakita Wagner- http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/j/jakita.htm

Standard 1 hour prep, teams don't kill themselves, etc.

Location: Thanos's farm. It's innocent looking enough... A few acres of amazingly tall corn, a large open field, a small, comfortable, house, and a barn. Upon closer examination, the barn is nearly filled with now-useless pieces of technology. Broken laser guns, pieces of small spacecrafts, legless bionic cows, etc.

Ok ladies, I want a good clean fight. Keep it clean, no hitting below the belt. Let's get it on!

K Von Doom
Both teams start off in the barn? evil face could be over pretty quick

Scoobless
I vote for Thanos... there's no way he's putting up with these FOO's f**king around on his farm

Dizzle
Oh, my fault, teams start on opposite edges of the field. The barn and house are about halfway between each, and the cornfield is off to the side. They can see each other, but it's quite a long distance.

Oh, and Thanos left the farm for bigger and better things years ago, silly. Otherwise the death rays would all be operational. You know how Thanos loves his death rays... evil face

K Von Doom
With the 1 hour prep time, Titanium Man, Darkhawk and Namorita hash out their strategy for taking out the other team. Darkhawk and Namorita both turn on their invisibility so the Predator does the same. The aerial attack will be one of the more coordinated in this tourney because Darkhawk and Namorita have worked together numerous times as New Warriors, additionally, Darkhawk has teamed up with Titanium Man on a few occasions. Because they'll be fighting against unknowns, the team decide to go with a safe plan of Titanium Man taking the point, with the other two flyers in invisible mode flying parallel but a few hundred meters away.

Once the battle begins they all take to the air: Titanium Man, Darkhawk and Namorita head out. The Predator grabs a lift from Namorita, while also in invisible mode. BUT the other team will only see Titanium Man because Hawk, Namorita and Predator started out invisible. Titanium Man scans the area they're flying over. Darkhawk uses his enhanced vision to spot the other team. The Predator uses the vision settings in his helmet (IR/UV/Thermal Imaging/Air Density Pressure). Following their plan, Namorita and Darkhawk fly around the edge of the battlefield, Namorita on the far left of Titanium Man, Darkhawk to the far right. It's a farm so it'll likely have a lot of plains, probably trees on the edges and 6-foot tall cornfields so visibility isn't a problem.

They will eventually 'see' the other team. By seeing only Titanium Man flying towards them, the other team will assume that he's the only flyer and that the other three are on foot, which will likely prompt the opposing speedster, Wagner, to head out in search of the others.

Titanium Man will hang back and float within sight of the other team but far enough to easily evade any range attacks. Darkhawk and Namorita will also hang back about the same distance, while invisible. At this point, Namorita will fly around to the side area and drop off the Predator near some trees adjacent a cornfield and then fly back about 200 meters to the right of the opposing team. A minute passes and Titanium Man sees Namorita getting into position.

A plasma blast, from the invisible Predator is launched in the air as a flare, which will likely cause the other team to turn and look at where the blast came from. Titanium Man will then fly towards the opposing team shooting concussive blasts and lasers. The opposition will no doubt spread to avoid the incoming energy, unless they have some type of energy shield that can withstand the barrage (my team won't know) but if they do.... Darkhawk, with pinpoint-accuracy-rapid-fire-cyclops-level eye beams, will open fire on them from the right, along with darkforce chest blasts and wrist mounted cannons. And all the while, Darkhawk will be flying at full speed and invisible. Stop-and-start shooting so the opposition won't know where the next blasts will be coming from. Withstanding a Titanium Man barrage is possible but with the near-unlimited energy source of Darkhawk, it'll strain any energy absorber and Grail's "several minutes" shield protection will be taxed, forcing him to run. Titanium Man and Darkhawk will try to funnel the other team into the nearby cornfield.

With all this firepower, the other team won't know what hit them, so they flee. If they run to an open area Namorita will be waiting for them. With super strength, fast flying, superior maneuverability and invisibility, Namorita will get a few good shots in here, flying at an altitude of 6 feet aiming for their heads, specifically the regular-durability Dr Light and Frostbite... neither of whom are known for their grace under fire. Even if the shots are glancing blows, it'll disorient the other team enough not to formulate an effective re-active game plan. Firepower from the front, firepower from the side, super-strength and flight knocking them back into the rain of power blasts, the other team is left with only one direction to go... in the nearby cornfield where the Predator will be waiting for them. Titanium Man is too durable to harm, Darkhawk is invisible and beyond reach, Namorita's invisibility, flight and speed will protect her while in melee range. And if someone touches her, she'll punch their head off. If they didn't run into that cornfield to begin with, they're going there now.

The Predator will have set up some razor net traps amongst the cornstalks and will be waiting, invisible, for his prey, above on the trees. A couple of razor net traps will eventually go off. Plasma blasts from the Predator's shoulder cannon to add more confusion to an already-beaten team. A couple of smart disks are thrown, aimed at the waist/legs of the opposing team. Frostbite won't see what's coming, if he's not taken out by the firepower or a flying punch then a razor net is slicing into him or a smart disk will cleave off his legs. He won't get to use his power effectively under that type of barrage without inadvertently sapping the heat off his team mates. As for Dr Light, his illusion casting will be quite useless as the Predator won't be fooled by them and neither will Darkhawk. Additionally, the holograms will be revealed as fakes when the blasts go right through them. Dr Light's light weapons are similarly useless as he won't know where to aim while trying to stay alive. He'll be taken out the same way as Frostbite or via spear gun or shuriken or razor net or plasma cannon. And Grail won't be getting a bead on anyone, his attacks are too short range to take any of my team out. All he can do is try to withstand the barrage. Of course, he won't see the full-power dark force blast aimed at his head, courtesy of Darkhawk.

Finally, Wagner will likely be running around but her speed and strength are ineffective against foes who are flying and invisible. Namorita will be taking Wagner out because she'll be fast enough to perceive her movement and keep up with Wagner's foot speed using her flight (she's usually teamed up with Nova from New Warriors). All Wagner can do now is try to run away but Namorita will catch her and once it becomes a brawl, it's over. While their strengths will cancel each other out, Namorita has an advantage because she also has an acid touch; and once Namorita takes Wagner into the air it's, pretty much, over. Wagner is now a beach ball, tossed between Darkhawk and Namorita. And target practice for the Predator, while Titanium Man takes a nap. Nothing too fancy but still a win. High speed punches, darkforce blasts, eye beams, lasers, concussive forceblasts, net guns, smart disks, shurikens, plasma blasts = too much.

The game plan also works in the reverse, with the team scoping out the speedster first then isolating her from her team mates. The most glaring advantage my team has over Khell's is invisibility and flight. Khell's team is limited to the ground, it'll be hard enough for them to fight people with flight but adding invisibility to the mix put's Khell's team at a huge disadvantage. The only person on his team who could conceivably get around the invisibility is Dr Light but (1) he can't keep communicating to the other team shouting "Over there! Now, that way!" the entire fight and it's kind of pointless knowing where a blast is coming from when you're about to be KO'd by said blast and (2) he can't mount an effective attack (not that he can anyway) while acting as a radar for his team, for which he'll have to stay within visual range so the others see where he's pointing; and that's only if he hasn't been KO'd already.

.... and then we run before Thanos comes back.

Scoobless
how do they talk tactics with a pred that doesn't speak English.... or any other human language?

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Scoobless
how do they talk tactics with a pred that doesn't speak English.... or any other human language?

Well, as I mentioned, Titanium Man, Darkhawk and Namorita hash out the plan at the start. The Pred is in the dark because of comm limitations but he goes solo once dropped off. Of course, there's a general understanding that they're all on the same team.

Khellendros
Well, here goes nothin.

For the first half hour or so, my team spends tie talking to each other, reviewing their powers and abilities and assigning people to the position of leader. Light is the only out and out villain on my team, but Grail is an assassin, Frostbite has no qualms about killing in self defense and Jakita is the type to kick a bad guy's spine out of his body by means of subduing him.

Since Frostbite is an experienced field leader on his own team, he gets that position in this case with Grail as second in command. They spend another twenty minutes going over some basic strategy, nothing too complicated since they have no clue who they're fighting.

Before the last ten minutes are up, Frostbite stores up enough heat for one good thermal blast and covers his upper torso and arms in super strong ice, while Light puts up his own person shield.

Out on the field, Light takes to the air, with instructions to keep near the team. The other two stay near Grail, who puts up a chi shield around all three of them.

Now, assuming Titanium Man's boosters work on any sort of combustion, he's screwed, since combustion is just a prolonged explosion. Frostbite will just sap the heat out of his rockers, preventing whatever he uses for fuel from igniting. At the same tme, he'll sap the heat from the armor itself until it's rendered brittle. One concentrated blast of all the heat he's stored up shatters TM's armor like an ice cube before he hits the ground.

Now about your Predator. He can't understand what any of your people are saying and has no reason to trust them. Also, Predators don't generally hunt humans who don't have weapons, which none of my people are carrying, whereas two of your team are walking, talking weapons. If the choice is taking on unarmed humans or heavily armed ones, which is going to bring the Pred more honor? Yeah. Your team is gonna be taking fire from it's own guy.

Energy blasts from Darkhawk are going to be useless when I have Light on my team, who can simply redirect them at his teammates or hold it in stable for use later. And continually firing at my guys will only serve to reveal your position, leaving you to be picked off by the Doctor or frozen to the point of fracture.

Jakita has enhanced senses, including hearing, which means she'll hear Namorita coming. All it will take is a warning from her and a widespread blast of chi from Grail and the girl is nothing but a charred Atlantean skeleton.

Eventually the Predator will have to be taken care of. Luckily for my team, his invisiblity mode sucks and leaves him still partially visible. Since his suit and weapons run off electricity, I could say Doctor Light drains his stuf of power and electrocutes him with it. I could say Grail hits him with a chi blast and burns every exposed piece of flesh from his bones. But, since she hasn't had much to do this match, it'd probably left up to Jakita to go kick his ass, since she's fast enough to dodge his thrown weapons and any plasma blasts he fires off are just more fuel for the heat-absorbing Frostbite.

illadelph12
Ouch...

Scoobless
What's Frostbite's range? and is his drain omnidirectional or unidirectional?

Khellendros
What's Frostbite's range? and is his drain omnidirectional or unidirectional?
Two miles if he strains. It can be omnidirectional, but trying to drain all the heat from all directions runs the risk of overloading his ability to store it, meaning stuff around him will start melting/bursting into flames as the heat bleeds out.

outarddwarf
Wouldn't the predetors body scan that indicates how healthy and capable the body of an opponent is allow him to know that khellendros team is not your average bunch of people? Also would the predator come with some form of knowledge as to where his allegence should lie?

Khellendros
Originally posted by outarddwarf
Wouldn't the predetors body scan that indicates how healthy and capable the body of an opponent is allow him to know that khellendros team is not your average bunch of people? Also would the predator come with some form of knowledge as to where his allegence should lie?
Predators scanner may show that they are healthy, but also that they have no recognizable weapons. Predators pass up unarmed people in favor of armed prey all the time. And, sure, the Pred may know the people he's in a rom with want his help, but why on earth should he help strong prey?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Khellendros
Predators scanner may show that they are healthy, but also that they have no recognizable weapons. Predators pass up unarmed people in favor of armed prey all the time. And, sure, the Pred may know the people he's in a rom with want his help, but why on earth should he help strong prey?

I think we're working under the assumption that all team members will work together regardless of past history or individual hunting styles/traditions

that's how i'll be looking at it when i vote anyway

Khellendros
I think we're working under the assumption that all team members will work together regardless of past history or individual hunting styles/traditions

that's how i'll be looking at it when i vote anyway
Well, Dizzle said everythign goes, including briging in PIS and CIS. If you're being true to the Predator character, it's more likely to turn on it's "team" than what look like random unarmed humans, and one blue glowing guy.

life is cruell
Hasnt dizzle said that all characters have an understanding of who their teammates are?

Dizzle
CIS is on, yes. They know that they're supposed to be on teams, but that doesn't mean they will be 100% loyal. This Pred will have spent an hour with its team already, and they're not stupid by any means. It also has a basic understanding that it's about to go and fight another team to the death. I'd personally doubt that he'd go for his own teammates, but there's no rules against arguing that a team would degenerate into a chaotic free for all. That's also the reason I added in the "people don't kill each other during prep" thing. It's mostly for characters who aren't quite smart enough to understand the concept of a team...

Blatant PIS should be called as such, but won't get you banned or anything. CIS is definitely legal though.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Dizzle
CIS is on, yes. They know that they're supposed to be on teams, but that doesn't mean they will be 100% loyal. This Pred will have spent an hour with its team already, and they're not stupid by any means. It also has a basic understanding that it's about to go and fight another team to the death. I'd personally doubt that he'd go for his own teammates, but there's no rules against arguing that a team would degenerate into a chaotic free for all. That's also the reason I added in the "people don't kill each other during prep" thing. It's mostly for characters who aren't quite smart enough to understand the concept of a team...

Blatant PIS should be called as such, but won't get you banned or anything. CIS is definitely legal though.

thank god my team isn't full of self replicating anamilistic Wendigos then

*whew*

stick out tongue

Blair Wind
laughing

Khellendros
Well, even if the Pred is willing to work with his team, all my other points are valid. Jakita can dodge any projectile fired at her and Frostbite will render any plasma weapons useless.

xmarksthespot
Aren't Darkhawk's blasts "Darkforce"? Can Dr. Light control the blasts?

Khellendros
He's manipulated energy Supes, turning him into a radio transmission and firing him halfway out of the solar system. He's manipulated Superboy's heat vision and magical lightning as well. I don't see Darkforce being a problem.

grey fox
He's manipulated energy Supes, turning him into a radio transmission and firing him halfway out of the solar system. He's manipulated Superboy's heat vision and magical lightning as well. I don't see Darkforce being a problem.

He sucked the damn heat vision out of superboy's eyes.....

xmarksthespot
He's manipulated energy Supes, turning him into a radio transmission and firing him halfway out of the solar system. He's manipulated Superboy's heat vision and magical lightning as well. I don't see Darkforce being a problem. I know, I posted scans of the latter. That premise would imply him capable of manipulating any form of energy, regardless of the source, intrinsic properties or lack of knowledge of the aforementioned source and/or properties. Somewhat above Iron Man level energy projection... shifty.

Khellendros
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I know, I posted scans of the latter. That premise would imply him capable of manipulating any form of energy, regardless of the source, intrinsic properties or lack of knowledge of the aforementioned source and/or properties. Somewhat above Iron Man level energy projection... shifty.
How exactly does that put him over Iron Man in energy projection? He can't manipulate more than someone has access to, therefore the only reason he would be over Iron Man in firepower is if the person whose energy he was manipulating was over the level as well. Versatility does not equal raw power.

grey fox
Indeed

xmarksthespot
He just seems a bit deus ex machina when it comes to facing energy attacks. "Dr Light absorbs it." is really all that's necessary to win a lot of these fights. Anyone in the tourney who uses energy attacks or is powered by an energy source is useless against him if working under the notion that he can indeed manipulate any kind of energy. Anyone who only uses physical attacks is equally screwed against him. He could probably beat K Von Doom's team alone.

Khellendros
Yes, well, considering some of the picks on other's teams, I'm not exactly feeling any pangs of guilt about picking a versatile character for my own. And he's not impossible to beat, as I've mentioned before.

outarddwarf
Question: Does titanium man have invisibility and you are just not using it or is the Bio provided wrong?

illadelph12
This question is for Khellendros:

Dr. Light is a serial rapist. How is he going to cope with his perversion and psychosis when facing off against a well-endowed female combatant in skin tight latex and fishnet? (And no, this is not a joke).

DarkCrawler
Didn't he lose his memory?

grey fox
Originally posted by illadelph12

Dr. Light is a serial rapist. How is he going to cope with his perversion and psychosis when facing off against a well-endowed female combatant in skin tight latex and fishnet? (And no, this is not a joke).

I can see whats going to happen , and it is not nice at all.....

King_Mungi
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Didn't he lose his memory?

and got it back.

DarkCrawler
Has he actually ever raped anyone else then Sue Dibny?

grey fox
Has he actually ever raped anyone else then Sue Dibny?

It said that he was a serial.....

DarkCrawler
Where?

grey fox
Where?

Identity Crisis'
The controversial 2004 miniseries Identity Crisis revealed that Doctor Light had, at some point in the past, brutally raped Sue Dibny, the wife of the superhero Elongated Man (subsequently, later issues in the DCU have revealed that he was a serial rapist, and Light has stated that Dibny was not his first victim). After taking a vote, the League resolved to alter his mind through the use of Zatanna's magic so that Light would no longer pose a threat to their loved ones. In the process, they accidentally gave him a partial lobotomy (thus explaining how he fell from being a plausible foe of the Justice League to a punching bag for the Teen Titans). He later recovered his memories and intellect, and vowed revenge against the Justice League. Fear of such lobotomies was a motivating factor behind the The Society, a large villainous organization headed by Lex Luthor. Dr. Light himself was one of the first recruits.

phillipan
Darkforce is extradimensional it seems like the opposite of what dr.light can control

grey fox
Originally posted by phillipan
Darkforce is extradimensional it seems like the opposite of what dr.light can control

The guy can control magical lightening......

Khellendros
EDIT: Err, double posted...

Khellendros

He's a friggin crazy-ass pervert bastard, but he's not an idiot anymore. He managed to hold his libido back when he was taking on that large Teen Titans roster, which had quite a few young women wearing tight and revealing outfits.

grey fox
He's a friggin crazy-ass pervert bastard, but he's not an idiot anymore. He managed to hold his libido back when he was taking on that large Teen Titans roster, which had quite a few young women wearing tight and revealing outfits.

But he was lobotimised back then.....

Khellendros
Originally posted by grey fox
But he was lobotimised back then.....
Uhh, no, he wasn't. In fact, it was because he had gotten his mind back that he went on such a rampage against the Titans, who had humiliated him while he was mentally crippled by Zatanna's spell.

inamilist
would Frostbite's power to control heat give him any ability to detect heat sources?

phillipan
The guy can control magical lightening......

I suppose he could control it but doesnt seem right that Dr.Light should be able to control DARKforce

stormfront13
yeah, i don't agree with the darkforce either, it isn't like the ligthnig or heat vision he controlled, and it's a very weird unique form of energy.

Khellendros
Originally posted by inamilist
would Frostbite's power to control heat give him any ability to detect heat sources?
Maybe. shifty

Khellendros
Originally posted by stormfront13
yeah, i don't agree with the darkforce either, it isn't like the ligthnig or heat vision he controlled, and it's a very weird unique form of energy.
What, and heat vision energy isn't? Has it ever been verified what it actually is?

Dizzle
I always assumed that all Super vision was basically superconcentrated sunlight. I really don't know for sure, but I always just kind of assumed that it had to be...

Scoobless
Originally posted by Dizzle
I always assumed that all Super vision was basically superconcentrated sunlight. I really don't know for sure, but I always just kind of assumed that it had to be...

stored in the eyes and refocused out through the lenses to varying temperatures i'd have thought..... all eyes reflect light to some degree.... hence the "red eye" people get in photographs

Blair Wind
wow....these rounds are.....kinda slow erm

long pig
Darkforce is anti-light, the total absence of light. Dr.LIGHT would have no control over it.

Khellendros
Originally posted by long pig
Darkforce is anti-light, the total absence of light. Dr.LIGHT would have no control over it.
Where was that stated? Hell, Darkhawk's blasts give off light. It's just a fairly mysterious form of energy as far as I know. I still think Light could work with it. Even if he couldn't, he's not much of a threat. Light can basically be a walking, talking flashbang grenade. Without much effort he could blind KVD's entire team and leave them easy pickings for my guys.

Originally posted by Blair Wind
wow....these rounds are.....kinda slow erm
Hey, don't blame me. I've been around and posting.

stormfront13
What, and heat vision energy isn't? Has it ever been verified what it actually is?

heat is energy, dark isn't

grey fox

No you misunderstand 'darkforce' isn't an actual claim of what it is , it's just a description or a name .

Khellendros
Dark isn't. Darkforce is. But whatever, I've already posted another bit of strategy that renders this argument kinda pointless.

stormfront13
No you misunderstand 'darkforce' isn't an actual claim of what it is , it's just a description or a name .

yes, obviously...but the darkforce in comics has said to not have been energy. anyway, my vote goes to khell. dr.light could take almost all of kvd's team alone. he was a great pick, good job

phillipan
Darkforce is decsribed as no amount or intensity of light being able to pentrate it, so would Dr.Lights Hard light just be absored by the dark force?

illadelph12
Yes, he was a great pick... shifty

Khellendros
Darkforce is decsribed as no amount or intensity of light being able to pentrate it, so would Dr.Lights Hard light just be absored by the dark force?
If Darkhawk was a true Darkforce wielder like Shroud or Darkstar or Mamba, maybe. Darkhawk isn't, he's just a guy whose energy blasts for some reason got labeled as Darkforce. He can't actually create those areas of impenetrable darkness or anything.

Khellendros
Yes, he was a great pick... shifty
laughing
Good thing you reminded me you let him go.

long pig
If Darkhawk was a true Darkforce wielder like Shroud or Darkstar or Mamba, maybe. Darkhawk isn't, he's just a guy whose energy blasts for some reason got labeled as Darkforce. He can't actually create those areas of impenetrable darkness or anything.
What?
He's done it before. Hell, he's done it a lot. Darkforce renders Dr.Light useless in this fight.

So, with that said....Gotta vote for KVD.

He needs to post more, though..mad

Khellendros
What?
He's done it before. Hell, he's done it a lot. Darkforce renders Dr.Light useless in this fight.
When has he done it? Neither of the bios posted say Darkhawk can create areas of absolute darkness.

stormfront13
so whose votef ror who now? don't the fights end sunday? i've voted for khell, and long pigs voted for kvd, but isn't that basically it?

DarkCrawler
Slow fights...I'm not sure if I should vote if KVD isn't going to put more arguments. If she isn't, I'm voting for Khell.

grey fox
Voting khell , sorry K.....

Khellendros
so whose votef ror who now? don't the fights end sunday? i've voted for khell, and long pigs voted for kvd, but isn't that basically it?
As of now, you and grey fox have voted for me, Long Pig has voted for KVD. And, frankly, if she doesn't show up I'm not really expecting much of a landslide in either direction.

phillipan
KvD needs to give more of a debate for me to have something to Judge.

But before I vote i need one thing to be clarified. How does titanium man fly?
Is it through some sort of combustion like jets or does he bend gravity around him

long pig
KVD is a girl? What the f**k?

Khellendros
Is it through some sort of combustion like jets or does he bend gravity around him
Gotta be jets. Iron Man doesn't even use that kind of tech, and his suit is a bit better than TM's.

Khellendros
Hmm. I think I'll post some scans just for the hell of it. Since she's pretty unknown here, I think I'll post a nifty fight of Jakita's. Now, I assume we don't have to go over how strong/durable normal sized ants are, and how these ants are the size of small buildings.
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3424/ants12iw.th.jpg
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/8311/ants23nj.th.jpg

Note that the rest of her team are running through a small gate in the wall to get inside. And the fact that the building is at least several yards away. Those will come up later.
http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/716/ants37rx.th.jpg

Cripples and then kills the first one with one blow to the head.
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/3070/ants49br.th.jpg

Leaps at the others, gives a good idea of just how large they are.
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/8218/ants58hl.th.jpg

Skip a page of non ant-death-related images and...
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/5828/ants68yj.th.jpg

Yep. She KICKED the ant that was the size of a small house more than ten yards through two walls.

Here's an interesting showing from Dr. Light. After Luthor explains how visible light relates to the rest of the electromagnetic spectrum, Light turns all the light in the room into radio waves. And then starts doing the same to Energy Supes.
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/1391/lightradiation1ig.th.jpg

illadelph12
Heh-heh, damn good pick that Dr. Light is... shifty

stormfront13
don't the matches end 2morrow? man, hope kvd gets here soon.

Dizzle
Sunday, not tomorrow... But yeah, these are moving really slow.

King_Mungi
The whole board has been slow, what's up with that?

xmarksthespot
"Superman! If Light can take control of the entire electromagnetic spectrum..."

Was Magneto allowed in the Tournament...?

phillipan
Gotta be jets. Iron Man doesn't even use that kind of tech, and his suit is a bit better than TM's.

Ok Im convinced. As of now im voting Khellendros (though I wish KvD put up more of a debatesad ). His battle scenario all seems plausible; frostbite should take care of Titanium Man severley weakening the other team and so on.

Plus those pictures of Jakita are awsome stick out tongue

DarkCrawler
Voting for Khellendros.

Khellendros
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
"Superman! If Light can take control of the entire electromagnetic spectrum..."

Was Magneto allowed in the Tournament...?
No, and I believe it was because his magnetic fields were a bit too much like TK. Plus there's the whole creating black holes thing... Light doesn't control magnetism, just the radiation across the EM spectrum. Man, you REALLY don't like the fact that he's on my team, do you?

Plus those pictures of Jakita are awsome stick out tongue
big grin Yeah, she is bad ass. It's just a shame Planetary is ending soon. She's Ellis' creation, so I doubt anyone ese will be pulling her into their book.

xmarksthespot
No, and I believe it was because his magnetic fields were a bit too much like TK. Plus there's the whole creating black holes thing... Light doesn't control magnetism, just the radiation across the EM spectrum. Man, you REALLY don't like the fact that he's on my team, do you?Heh heh... nah... I'm just a stubborn bastard... I don't think Darkforce is EM... though neither would I consider Zeus' lightning as EM...

Anyway I vote Khell... KVD's team have nothing on Magneto-lite and Iceman-lite (big grin)... besides she (?) isn't around anyways...

dman2008
okay people since I don't think their is going to be much activity in this thread before the battle ends I am just going to Vote now.

While KVD started off very strong with his/her arguments. Khell has made lots more of them and KVD hasn't been giving much of an argument so my vote goes to Khell. big grin

DigiMark007
Originally posted by King_Mungi
The whole board has been slow, what's up with that?

Up and down times on the board...happens all the time. Just a slow couple of weeks...probably because everyone's back in the swing of school. You just must've gotten too used to the winter-break craziness. smile

{Edit} I've been meaning to vote too. Sorry, I'll try to get to reading this tomorrow.

inamilist
I have to go with Khell on this one

The invis strategy was amazing, but Dr. Light basically makes it useless

Namorita does a whole lot of damage in close, however I dont think the pred was used very efficently

a lot of this might just be because Khell was the only one arguing smile

Khellendros
Originally posted by inamilist
a lot of this might just be because Khell was the only one arguing smile
no Noooooooooooooo... perish the thought.

>_>

Blair Wind
....she hasnt said anything since the first page. If she had argued more about the Darkforce thing, I might have voted for her, but im going with Khell

Dizzle
Match closed, Khell wins 4-0. But the real question is, where in hell did KVD go?

DigiMark007
Unpinning. Congrats Khell.

K Von Doom
omg. I lose. I just got back from the Aussie Open. gratz to Khell.

Scoobless
KVD is a girl? What the f**k?

blink

didn't know that..... meh....

i've ben away for a few days & that's why i didn't vote

sad

DigiMark007
Originally posted by K Von Doom
omg. I lose. I just got back from the Aussie Open. gratz to Khell.

Sweet. Tennis rules. But my boys (Agassi and Henman) weren't around for it. sad

K Von Doom

i've ben away for a few days & that's why i didn't vote

suuuure it is shifty

Scoobless
hey dude......are you a chick?

no expression

Khellendros
I'm curious too, now...

long pig

no expression
I think the K stands for Krissy. There used to be a Krissy Von Doom on these boards, but I dunno.

Krissy IS a girl name, right?

K Von Doom

no expression

umm... yeah. I thought it was common knowledge amongst the older posters embarrasment

Krissy Von Doom <--- I lost my password for this account

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.