Harry Potter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HairyPooper
Harry Potter is wicked and of the devil. I wish all those books were burned and all Harry Potter stuff destroyed.

Down with Hairy Pooper!

The Phantom
Originally posted by HairyPooper
Harry Potter is wicked and of the devil. I wish all those books were burned and all Harry Potter stuff destroyed.

Down with Hairy Pooper! WHO LET THIS GUY BACK!? Son of a *****!

lordzeb

Down with Hairy Pooper!

so..................are you mature enough? i've heard better comments than that.

stop clogging the thread, their is a thread already made if you hate him.

DarkC

Down with Hairy Pooper!
I can safely say without the slightest hint of fear from the mods...

Shut. The. F*ck. UP.

And please let the door smack you in the ass on your way out, you disgusting scum.

The Phantom
Originally posted by DarkC
I can safely say without the slightest hint of fear from the mods...

Shut. The. F*ck. UP.

And please let the door smack you in the ass on your way out, you disgusting scum. DarkC, long time no see. Doesn't this guy look and sound familiar?

lordzeb
is this a party now? why wasn't i invited?

HairyPooper
I hate hairy pooper.

The Phantom
Originally posted by lordzeb
is this a party now? why wasn't i invited? Not worthy? Lol.

I hate hairy pooper. Guess what? We hate you! And your stupid 4 year old name for stuff. Hairy Pooper. That is so childish. You could have thought up of something much better than that. And don't do Hairy Pothead either, that one is also childish.

lordzeb
let me get this straight. you hate Harry Potter, and yet your in this section...................why?

what do you mean i'm not worthy? *looks at him with puppy eyes*
doesn't this show i'm worthy?

The Phantom
let me get this straight. you hate Harry Potter, and yet your in this section...................why?

what do you mean i'm not worthy? *looks at him with puppy eyes*
doesn't this show i'm worthy? He is in here for the pie! But PieLover is gone! (where did he go by the way?)

Awww.... suck up! ****** slaps.*

Koala MeatPie
I hate hairy pooper.

Don't balme him / her...

IT

Don't blame it. It is just a brainwashed Christien that has not even read the books.

lordzeb
*cries*

why did you have to slap me?

JesuseyGoodness
I'm too religious to not read harry potter *looks from left to right*

lordzeb
lol

Coonskin 13
looks like someones been reading some of Shakoons old threads.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Coonskin 13
looks like someones been reading some of Shakoons old threads. SHAKOON! That is who the other religous guy who called Harry Potter Hairy Pooper!

Coonskin 13
He wasn't religious, just a HP hater.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Coonskin 13
He wasn't religious, just a HP hater. And used religion.

lordzeb
ah yes. i remember, and JesusyGoodness made a hate thread or something on Shakoon. first week here for me that was i think.

The Phantom
ah yes. i remember, and JesusyGoodness made a hate thread or something on Shakoon. first week here for me that was i think. Good times, good times.

MistressofSnape
this to shall pass. just another sad case of illiterecy. It's the clone of Shakoon. I remember seeing his threads and no it seems that...thing is carrying his torch. It's probably from America, lots of weird things living there.

The Phantom
Originally posted by MistressofSnape
this to shall pass. just another sad case of illiterecy. It's the clone of Shakoon. I remember seeing his threads and no it seems that...thing is carrying his torch. It's probably from America, lots of weird things living there. Exactly why I'm here.

Diamond Roses
Originally posted by MistressofSnape
this to shall pass. just another sad case of illiterecy. It's the clone of Shakoon. I remember seeing his threads and no it seems that...thing is carrying his torch. It's probably from America, lots of weird things living there. Maybe he IS Shakoon! *shock horror*

Originally posted by The Phantom
Exactly why I'm here. laughing out loud it's also why my "religion" requires I make a pilgrimage there.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Diamond Roses
Maybe he IS Shakoon! *shock horror*

laughing out loud it's also why my "religion" requires I make a pilgrimage there. What's your religion?

Diamond Roses
What's your religion? An unknown one...just very small between me and my friends ninja2

The Phantom
Originally posted by Diamond Roses
An unknown one...just very small between me and my friends ninja2 Neat.

rickyduck
Can i join?

Makedde

Down with Hairy Pooper!

Go away you religious freak. roll eyes (sarcastic)

lothlorien.elf
uhh ... exactly how many versions of the same thread have u made? get a fcuking life ...

lothlorien.elf
go ... eat urself or somthing ... o.O

hpfanizzledizzl
I hate hairy pooper.

You realize that this guy's name is hairy pooper, so by saying that he hates hairy pooper, he's telling us he hates himself....idiot.

The Phantom
... Why, oh why, would you bring this back?!

hpfanizzledizzl
for a little bit o' fun.

Haldir o Lórien
Originally posted by hpfanizzledizzl
You realize that this guy's name is hairy pooper, so by saying that he hates hairy pooper, he's telling us he hates himself....idiot.
HAHAHHA omg wow thats so true laughing out loud waht a freak

... Why, oh why, would you bring this back?!
yeh this thread has been dead for quite awhile already... O.o

Barker

Haldir o Lórien
^uh your banner and avvy are really ... *cough* nvm..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.