I hate Hairy Pooper because

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HairyPooper
Hairy Pooper (Harry Potter) teaches that witchcraft and socercy are cool and that devil rocks.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by HairyPooper
Hairy Pooper (Harry Potter) teaches that witchcraft and socercy are cool and that devil rocks.

Where in the holly f*cking hell does it say in thoes books that the fcking devil rocks!?

Have you even read the f*cking books!?

Or are you just one of theos idiotic christiens that ahve been brainwashed?

The Phantom
****ing stop making threads! NOTHING IS WRONG WITH THE BOOKS YOU DAMN RELIGIOUS FREAK!

lordzeb
you must love entertaining us, don't you?

JesuseyGoodness
The devil is awesome. As so is Harry Potter, metalicia, and subliminal message s in hard rock songs. no expression

lordzeb
This is fun..............he must have a blast making himself look like an idiot

The Phantom
Originally posted by JesuseyGoodness
The devil is awesome. As so is Harry Potter, metalicia, and subliminal message s in hard rock songs. no expression loves this post

lordzeb
i love watching Hairy make a complete idiot of himself.

though i do that on a regular basis no expression

JesuseyGoodness
I love pie.

lordzeb
so i've heard..

JesuseyGoodness
Or havve you???? DUN DUN DUN!

Imperial_Samura
Nothing kills a debate faster, Hairy, then sinking to moronic, childish things like calling "Harry Potter" Hairy Pooper. Does it make you look knowledgeable? No. Does it add gravitas and intelligence to your "argument"? No. Is it witty? I think not. It's just juvenile.

And once again I'll say in my big Dumbledore voice - no where in Harry Potter DOES religious debate arise. And there is not a single line where the Devil is mentioned, let alone described as cool or rocking.

But anyway, with your enlightened view I dub thee Uncle Vernon. He'd be proud of your baseless anti-Harry stance.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Nothing kills a debate faster, Hairy, then sinking to moronic, childish things like calling "Harry Potter" Hairy Pooper. Does it make you look knowledgeable? No. Does it add gravitas and intelligence to your "argument"? No. Is it witty? I think not. It's just juvenile.

And once again I'll say in my big Dumbledore voice - no where in Harry Potter DOES religious debate arise. And there is not a single line where the Devil is mentioned, let alone described as cool or rocking.

But anyway, with your enlightened view I dub thee Uncle Vernon. He'd be proud of your baseless anti-Harry stance. Umm... Tell this to the christians.

Coonskin 13
The devil is awesome. As so is Harry Potter, metalicia, and subliminal message s in hard rock songs. no expression
Oh yeah!
Oh heres to my sweet Satan. The one whose little path would make me sad, whose power is Satan

JesuseyGoodness
Originally posted by Coonskin 13
Oh yeah!
Oh heres to my sweet Satan. The one whose little path would make me sad, whose power is Satan
Hey, that subliminal message was from Stairway to Heaven!

JesuseyGoodness
OOOH! How about this one!!!

Another one bites the dust....another one bits the dust....

It's fun to smkoe marijuina(sp?).....It's fun to smkoe marijuina(sp?)

Coonskin 13
I heard that one too! theres a crapload of them here

Rapscallion

"Harry Pooper?" Wow. You sure are clever. I wish I had a way with words like you do.

Diamond Roses
Originally posted by Rapscallion
"Harry Pooper?" Wow. You sure are clever. I wish I had a way with words like you do. Me to. Dont yuo jut envi his inteiligenc?

MistressofSnape
He's Sad. And Scary. Scarly Sad. wow... wait no Sadly Scary. yes I here by dubb you Sadly Scary.

drunk_nazgul
okay, I'm a Christian and I read Harry Potter.

All of my Christian friends do. We're not all the same. that is the worst label you can use. Christianity is a widely practiced religion and you guys are labeling half of the world.

Just so I won't be turning this into a religion thread, I don't think that Hairy Pooper dude read the books, else he'd have better grammar and more language skills.
What an idiot.

The Phantom
Originally posted by drunk_nazgul
okay, I'm a Christian and I read Harry Potter.

All of my Christian friends do. We're not all the same. that is the worst label you can use. Christianity is a widely practiced religion and you guys are labeling half of the world.

Just so I won't be turning this into a religion thread, I don't think that Hairy Pooper dude read the books, else he'd have better grammar and more language skills.
What an idiot. When I see good christians or anyone good from any religion, then I will change my view. But I can say one thing, Hairy Pooper ain't helping.

rickyduck
"Harry Pooper?" Wow. You sure are clever. I wish I had a way with words like you do.

Hairy Pooper. Hes a stupid Jehova that HairyPooper is

RoguePw25
No member bashing guys!

But I'm a Christian too and I read the books. And you're right, nowhere in the books do they mention the devil, worship of the devil or anything like that. Many people confuse the fact that it's about magic to the old sterotypes of witchcraft. Just the word "witchcraft" itself already has a negative meaning in our society. The sterotypes of devil worshipping, seances, calling up of evil spirits and things like that.....and Harry Potter is nowwhere near that.

rickyduck
No, really he is

rickyduck
I like christians.

Rapscallion
i like america

The Phantom
i like america Why?

rickyduck
Originally posted by The Phantom
Why?

no expression

Rapscallion
Why?

because george bush kicks ass!! Yeah!!! Watch out for number one!!!!!

U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. !!!!!!!!!!!

Rapscallion
I desperately hope you caught the sarcasm in that last post. I'm really not a very big fan of invading other countries that had very little if anything to do with 9/11, then lying to the american people about why you went to war, then make jokes about the WMD's that you never found while there are still soldiers dying, trying to find the WMD's that you admit don't exhist. I do like america though. Not so much George even though he 's so darn good-looking. smile (more sarcasm)

Oh and to stay on topic. I love harry potter!!(almost as much as I love america)

The Phantom
Originally posted by rickyduck
no expression Gotta agree with me here. I am an American... I hate America... but I like living here!Originally posted by Rapscallion
because george bush kicks ass!! Yeah!!! Watch out for number one!!!!!

U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. !!!!!!!!!!! *pulls out knife* Someone say Bush?Originally posted by Rapscallion
I desperately hope you caught the sarcasm in that last post. I'm really not a very big fan of invading other countries that had very little if anything to do with 9/11, then lying to the american people about why you went to war, then make jokes about the WMD's that you never found while there are still soldiers dying, trying to find the WMD's that you admit don't exhist. I do like america though. Not so much George even though he 's so darn good-looking. smile (more sarcasm)

Oh and to stay on topic. I love harry potter!!(almost as much as I love america) I'm so lost....

Rapscallion
it's easy to feel lost when you've got Bush for a president.

The Phantom
it's easy to feel lost when you've got Bush for a president. So true.

Coonskin 13
qui(praticing for when i move to france. Im sick of war mongering anglophiles (second paragraph))

Back on topic, why do Cristian fundamentalists ruiln all the fun?

Makedde

You are a complete and utter fool.

lothlorien.elf

how many times do you need to tell us that? i've counted ... so far i've found three of your threads that all mean exactly the same thing ... jeez ... want me to buy you a life? and where in the harry potter books did they say that the devil rocks? where? nowhere, so dont go making up shyt like that please because nobody needs it.

katie_girl09
I don't actually like the Harry Potter books myself. Not for the same reason however. I just think that they are some of the most overrated books in history. They aren't horrible, but the way people go on about them you'd think that they were the best books ever written or something. J.K. Rowling is a decent writer, but she's no Orwell or Steinbeck or anything. And I have a question (I'm just curious): would you Harry Potter fans read any other J.K. Rowling books that aren't about Harry Potter?

lothlorien.elf
i'm not a Harry Potter fan either ... but sure... if she wrote any other books i'd read them!

The Phantom
Originally posted by katie_girl09
I don't actually like the Harry Potter books myself. Not for the same reason however. I just think that they are some of the most overrated books in history. They aren't horrible, but the way people go on about them you'd think that they were the best books ever written or something. J.K. Rowling is a decent writer, but she's no Orwell or Steinbeck or anything. And I have a question (I'm just curious): would you Harry Potter fans read any other J.K. Rowling books that aren't about Harry Potter? Sure if they were books that catch my interest. If it's a fantasy, I'd read it. Fantasy is the only genre I read.... well, there are a few select books I read that aren't but yea.

katie_girl09
Glad to know that I'm not the only one who isn't! Jeez! laughing

lothlorien.elf
hmmm i think Harry Potter is pretty overrated... its not that fabulous as people may think ... erm

The Phantom
It has a interesting storyline though. Well, I guess it really all depends what you like.

DraconaInVolata
Ugh, I'm tired of uneducated people claiming that harry potter teaches witchcraft and all that crap. I'm a christian and I read it, I'm a harry potter freak, and nicknamed after the characters. lol. Then again, when you go to a christian school, its real fun to go dressed in a hogwarts uniform to get a rise out of the teachers who think its evil. hehehehe. lol.

But seriously, no bit of harry potter is evil, i know every argument that'll be brought up and how to counter it, well, just about every argument. I'm still researching on defending my favorite books.

Diamonds
Originally posted by katie_girl09
I don't actually like the Harry Potter books myself. Not for the same reason however. I just think that they are some of the most overrated books in history. They aren't horrible, but the way people go on about them you'd think that they were the best books ever written or something. J.K. Rowling is a decent writer, but she's no Orwell or Steinbeck or anything. And I have a question (I'm just curious): would you Harry Potter fans read any other J.K. Rowling books that aren't about Harry Potter? I would, because I love her writing, no matter what genre. I read pretty much anything but classics by Shakespeare (okay, so they are plays, but I hope you know what I mean) and stuff. I get confused easily roll eyes (sarcastic)

But I mean, can't this member get a life? I'm not much of a Star Wars fan, or a LOTR fan, but so you see me going and saying they tell you that they are bias about something or another? No. I wonder how many forums Hairy Pooper (mature) has been to to insult Harry Potter, and been banned from them.

Oh and my school is a CHURCH OF ENGLAND school, and the English hallway is practically covered in Harry Potter pictures roll eyes (sarcastic) One wall is dedicated to Harry Potter. And we are Church of England. Church, get it, HP? That's Christian, and we are Harry Potter fans. Go to the life store. By a good life. Use it well.

Darth POW
where do people get the idea it teaches all that? The only thing i can remember in HP is i think in book 3 when he is doing his history h/w at the dursleys...

lothlorien.elf
Originally posted by Diamonds
I would, because I love her writing, no matter what genre. I read pretty much anything but classics by Shakespeare (okay, so they are plays, but I hope you know what I mean) and stuff. I get confused easily roll eyes (sarcastic)

But I mean, can't this member get a life? I'm not much of a Star Wars fan, or a LOTR fan, but so you see me going and saying they tell you that they are bias about something or another? No. I wonder how many forums Hairy Pooper (mature) has been to to insult Harry Potter, and been banned from them.

Oh and my school is a CHURCH OF ENGLAND school, and the English hallway is practically covered in Harry Potter pictures roll eyes (sarcastic) One wall is dedicated to Harry Potter. And we are Church of England. Church, get it, HP? That's Christian, and we are Harry Potter fans. Go to the life store. By a good life. Use it well.

hmmm i agree with that~! wink

willman
hairy pooper? never heard that one before! you are soo original. next it will be harry pothead or barry trotter. stupid ignorant fool.

lothlorien.elf
Originally posted by willman
hairy pooper? never heard that one before! you are soo original. next it will be harry pothead or barry trotter. stupid ignorant fool.

ahahaha Harry Pothead huh? i love that one! eek!

The Phantom
Why did people bump this thread up... tis sad. He wont hear you people! He ain't coming back!

lothlorien.elf
oo haha! are u serious....? *celebrates*

katie_girl09
Why did people bump this thread up... tis sad. He wont hear you people! He ain't coming back!
Oh, I just kinda stumbled on it and thought I'd post my thoughts on HP. That's all. wink

The Phantom
Originally posted by lothlorien.elf
oo haha! are u serious....? *celebrates* He hasn't been here since he posted these. Last I saw him he was in the religion section of KMC.Originally posted by katie_girl09
Oh, I just kinda stumbled on it and thought I'd post my thoughts on HP. That's all. wink Oh.... OK....

lothlorien.elf
He hasn't been here since he posted these. Last I saw him he was in the religion section of KMC.

hmmm was he insulting religion too? erm

The Phantom
hmmm was he insulting religion too? erm No. Supporting. I was insulting.

lothlorien.elf
No. Supporting. I was insulting. ]

what religion? big grin

The Phantom
]

what religion? big grin All of them really.

lothlorien.elf
All of them really.

haha ... well ... i cant really say n e thing about that then... stick out tongue

winxkitty7
What on earth is wrong with you? Where does it say that in the books? Are you like some bible bashing over obsessive christian or something?

lothlorien.elf
Originally posted by winxkitty7
What on earth is wrong with you? Where does it say that in the books? Are you like some bible bashing over obsessive christian or something?

wait ... an over obsessive christian doesnt bash bibles ... sorry i'm confused blink

The Phantom
Yea that confused me to... unless Harry Potter turns out to be the bible made into seperate books... DOES THAT MEAN VOLDEMORT WILL TURN OUT TO BE THE ANTICHRIST!? Everyone be warned then. (from what I know the antichrist is a guy in a blue turbon or however you spell it, but that is going to have to change now with Voldemort) IF YOU SEE A GUY THAT WEARS A PURPLE TURBON AND VOICE IS REALLY SHAKEY! TAKE OFF THE TURBON AND LOOK AT THE BACK OF THE GUYS HEAD TO SEE THE ANTICHRIST!.... That is all.

lothlorien.elf
ugghhh ... not very pretty blink antichrist haha big grin

voldymort1
mad mad

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? YEAH, SURE, HARRY POTTER PROMOTES TONS OF EVIL THINGS, LOYALTY, SELFLESSNESS, AND LOVE ARE OBVIOUSLY BAD THINGS.

HELL, I LOVE THE SERIES, AND I'M NOT INTO WITCHCRAFT OR SATANISM. BELIVE IT OR NOT, I'M CATHOLIC!

WHY DON'T YOU JUST GIVE IT A REST, OR EVEN BETTER, READ THE FRIGGEN BOOK!

Scythe
I love pie.

I do too.

Soundgun99
Yes he does. That's why I like him so much. (making devil horns with my fingers currently) smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.