For those who hate Hairy Pooper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HairyPooper
Hairy Pooper are books that honor satan and witchcraft and wizardy. All who read the books and see the movie are allowing demons into their lives (even if they dont know it).

Hairy Pooper makes me sick cause it turns people from Jesus to the devil.

H. S. 6
hysterical2

Sorry. This thread makes me giggle. Satanically. no expression

lordzeb
ooooh some more fun

The Phantom
So what your saying is JKR is saying this to everyone:

JKR in your point of view: TURN YOUR RELIGION BY READING HARRY POTTER! BE AGAINST JESUS BECAUSE OF HARRY POTTER! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! I HEART SATAN!

xD Hairy Pooper your a idiot. *follows Hotsauces laugh... also satanically.*

lordzeb
okay, i'm lost by this. what does HARRY POTTER HAVE TO DO WITH SATAN??????????????????????????????????????????

-_-'

glad i got that off my chest.

The Phantom
Originally posted by lordzeb
okay, i'm lost by this. what does HARRY POTTER HAVE TO DO WITH SATAN??????????????????????????????????????????

-_-'

glad i got that off my chest. Magic is evil?

lordzeb
i knew that. no expression

JesuseyGoodness
Originally posted by HairyPooper
Hairy Pooper are books that honor satan and witchcraft and wizardy. All who read the books and see the movie are allowing demons into their lives (even if they dont know it).

Ok, and the fact that I'm a long time 'hairy pooper" fan, and a devout Christian disproves your menial opinion. I kindly sk you to shove a hook up your nose, and pull out your brain. That is, if you have one.

The Phantom
My friend has something to say

My Friend: I love Satan
"I have never read Harry Potter""Hence, not his fault!"

The Phantom
I love her for saying that. Oh, and she would like to say she joins me in the laughing with my and H.S.6.... also satanically.

Imperial_Samura
I thought it was a joke thread.... now I'm not so sure. So I'll be all "brrhhh!" and serious.

Of course the fact religion has never entered into Harry Potter, or even really been mentioned means what? I see nothing subversive going on. I mean honoring Satan my foot!

Show me the chapter where Harry, Ron and Hermione go off and sacrifice a goat and tell readers to give their soul to Satan. What, such a line doesn't exist? Well I never!

The fact that Harry Potter and friends embody all those good things like loyalty, love, family, friendship and all means what? The fact they are fighting an evil force means what? A battle of good, equality and love vs. Hate, bigotry and evil! I see nothing "Satanic" about their actions. If anything Harry Potter offers a good moral message.

I imagine Gandalf is a devil then? Despite the fact he was created to embody "Good" or the "white"? And the fact Tolkien was a strong Christian? And what about Merlin. Or Elminster. Or any other wizard who represents the powers of good? Are they in fact really satanic cultests in disguise?

The whole "magic is evil" is just silly, especially when it's simply a thematic tool used in literature by both good and bad people. And my goodness, if one looks back critically, and if a person didn't know Jesus claimed to be God's son, well, he'd look a bit like a powerful wizard wouldn't he? A shaman? A magi? Like those who claimed to have magical powers long, long before Christianity ever existed, who were members of cultures who didn't have concepts like Satan, and who weren't evil. In fact in some cultures they were very important, holy even.

Mr Watson
ok this is rather queer

TheSun
Evidently the original poster possesses the merest rudiments of intelligence in order to be able to operate a computer and post on a message board, although it appears that the intelligence reserves become depleted at this point and the poster cannot be held responsible for any diatribe that may escape his brain and find its way onto said message board.

sammii
this thread is sooooooooo sad ,if you think harry potter is a religion turner or w/e then what isn,t .................the tweenies lmao

DarkC

F*ck off.

Barker

That's worse than the "u guyz need to b laid" threads. no expression

TheSun
Originally posted by Barker

That's worse than the "u guyz need to b laid" threads. no expression
It's just a shame, all literature needs to be both objectively and subjectively assessed and enjoyed, for both leisure and intellectual purposes. People such as the original poster suscribe to the hype of a popular movement, placing their blanket beliefs before their own common sense, resulting in certain important aspects of society becoming ignored and under-appreciated. It's a shame because there is so much to be gained from literature, and all these people seem to want to do is campaign against it, and I'm sure that if they had the chance they would burn every copy. It really grinds my gears.

sammii
Originally posted by DarkC
F*ck off. init lol

Barker
Originally posted by TheSun
It's just a shame, all literature needs to be both objectively and subjectively assessed and enjoyed, for both leisure and intellectual purposes. People such as the original poster suscribe to the hype of a popular movement, placing their blanket beliefs before their own common sense, resulting in certain important aspects of society becoming ignored and under-appreciated. It's a shame because there is so much to be gained from literature, and all these people seem to want to do is campaign against it, and I'm sure that if they had the chance they would burn every copy. It really grinds my gears.
I can't be bothered to read that. no expression

If he want's to talk about Harry Potter's 'Ties to Satanism', then he should have gone to the GDF, not put it here, where he is sure to be Bashed.

ladygrim
no expression

sammii
I can't be bothered to read that. no expression

If he want's to talk about Harry Potter's 'Ties to Satanism', then he should have gone to the GDF, not put it here, where he is sure to be Bashed. i agree with you 4 once lol

Unicor777
there is a book called: God, the Devil and Harry Potter, and another one called: What a Christian has to do with Harry Potter. It might answer some of the your religiuse questions, or dilemas. But most important you can answer them your self, if you dare reading Harry Potter !!

Do you?

The Phantom

That's worse than the "u guyz need to b laid" threads. no expression I enjoyed those threads. They amused me. But yes, this is sad.

sammii
Originally posted by The Phantom
I enjoyed those threads. They amused me. But yes, this is sad. i totally agree i think the thread starter should pisss off n read a bible

The Phantom
Originally posted by sammii
i totally agree i think the thread starter should pisss off n read a bible Ah. The bible was the reason this started dear. Haven't you read the new printed one? It says, "And then God said to Abraham, "Harry Potter is the work of the devil and all who read it will go to hell.... Does Harry have urges?""

DarkC
Where are the mods when you need them?

The Phantom
Where are the mods when you need them? Oh let us have some fun with this DarkC. You got to admit that was a bit funny. I kinda stole it from family guy but I changed the words and such to fit the situation.

DanieLs_4_Ever

I have one word to describe this thread and the person who created it. "Retard."

Coonskin 13
Oh let us have some fun with this DarkC. You got to admit that was a bit funny. I kinda stole it from family guy but I changed the words and such to fit the situation.
ohhh let me join in!
Some "Stairway to Heaven" backwards should help our cause.
http://jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm

MistressofSnape

this is sad. An illiterate. no expression

sammii
Originally posted by MistressofSnape
this is sad. An illiterate. no expression omg i agree tese ppl are wierdos

Unicor777
I also hate Harry Potter!
I hate Potter for changing my life, for bringing my faith in life back, before Potter I was selfish son of a .(w)itch...

sammii
Originally posted by Unicor777
I also hate Harry Potter!
I hate Potter for changing my life, for bringing my faith in life back, before Potter I was selfish son of a .(w)itch... lol

Makae
Thank God for stupid people. I needed a good laugh.

Eis

Glory Hallelujah!
Sorry coulnd't help myself.

HP, you're an idiot. smile

sammii
Originally posted by Eis
Glory Hallelujah!
Sorry coulnd't help myself.

HP, you're an idiot. smile init lol get a lyf hairy pooper

The Phantom
*Setting up gullotine for Hairy Pooper* Who wants to drop the blade?

Diamond Roses
*Setting up gullotine for Hairy Pooper* Who wants to drop the blade? Not me...I am an angel, and God is almighty notworthy

But seriously, wtf has Harry Potter got to do with the devil blink

His name is Hairy Pooper..."Hairy Pooper" is all to do with the devil...THIS PERSON IS THE EVILNESS THAT IS THE DEVIL!! If you get what I mean. In simpler terms, did he create this thread about himself?

The Phantom
Originally posted by Diamond Roses
Not me...I am an angel, and God is almighty notworthy

But seriously, wtf has Harry Potter got to do with the devil blink

His name is Hairy Pooper..."Hairy Pooper" is all to do with the devil...THIS PERSON IS THE EVILNESS THAT IS THE DEVIL!! If you get what I mean. In simpler terms, did he create this thread about himself? Yea... come to think of it it looks like a hate thread on him.. LMAO

MistressofSnape
let's poke him. poke!

tinkerbell668
ya know I hate people like this...1st of all HP isn't a devil worship book, it has magic in, get over it. No where does it say "WORSHIP THE DEVIL!!!" I still believe in God, I love Harry Potter. Secondly if they don't respond to 1 thread. it means we dont care!!! Dont post 3 or 4 more!! it's stupid and pointless, you are wasting space.

I don't know why I'm arguing because we probably have different views on EVERYTHING. You're probably against gay marriages too arent ya? Yeah if I'm right then theres no point in talking to you.

And one more thing, one of my favorite quotes for extreme religious people who think EVERYTHING is the devil:

"God, save me from your followers!"

Ridiculous...

babysooner13

Calm down... take a breath. Man... okay, I'm christian too, but this is no reason to say this stuff to other people. I mean, it's just a movie. You saying this is like saying devil worshipers watched a jesus movie. If we want to watch it, we can. People don't turn from Jesus to Lucifer just by watching Harry Potter. Honestly, can you prove it? The books were not written to not honor Satan. J.K. just wanted to create books that entertained kids and open their minds to imagination. For some, the books saved lives. If we can't do that, then why are there any books at all? Demons... can exist. But you don't have to be completely "up tight" in being christian. Plus this forum should be shut down...

Mišt
Originally posted by tinkerbell668
ya know I hate people like this...1st of all HP isn't a devil worship book, it has magic in, get over it. No where does it say "WORSHIP THE DEVIL!!!" I still believe in God, I love Harry Potter. Secondly if they don't respond to 1 thread. it means we dont care!!! Dont post 3 or 4 more!! it's stupid and pointless, you are wasting space.

I don't know why I'm arguing because we probably have different views on EVERYTHING. You're probably against gay marriages too arent ya? Yeah if I'm right then theres no point in talking to you.

And one more thing, one of my favorite quotes for extreme religious people who think EVERYTHING is the devil:

"God, save me from your followers!"

Ridiculous...

Dont take it too seriously, the guys an idiot. No need to get worked up over it, he's probably sitting at home playing nintendo.

Seriously, no need to bother posting in a thread like this.

Stealth Agent
yea harry pooper should be banned (the screen name not the book)

The Phantom
Originally posted by babysooner13
Calm down... take a breath. Man... okay, I'm christian too, but this is no reason to say this stuff to other people. I mean, it's just a movie. You saying this is like saying devil worshipers watched a jesus movie. If we want to watch it, we can. People don't turn from Jesus to Lucifer just by watching Harry Potter. Honestly, can you prove it? The books were not written to not honor Satan. J.K. just wanted to create books that entertained kids and open their minds to imagination. For some, the books saved lives. If we can't do that, then why are there any books at all? Demons... can exist. But you don't have to be completely "up tight" in being christian. Plus this forum should be shut down... Umm... its both a book and movie... thought ya oughta know.

zombieman
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
I thought it was a joke thread.... now I'm not so sure. So I'll be all "brrhhh!" and seriously...

Why on earth you dignified this thread with such a serious response bemuses me, but while we're on the subject, does anyone know which religion JK is?

gshkris7272

wow settle confused

The Phantom
Originally posted by zombieman
I thought it was a joke thread.... now I'm not so sure. So I'll be all "brrhhh!" and seriously...

Why on earth you dignified this thread with such a serious response bemuses me, but while we're on the subject, does anyone know which religion JK is? The religion of pies? Hell if we know.

Emily_depp
laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/hysterical2.gif http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/hysterical2.gif laughing

TheSun
Originally posted by Emily_depp
laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/hysterical2.gif http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/hysterical2.gif laughing
Er, ok - what's so funny?

Trojan Man
The Anti-Christ is coming. laughing

The Phantom
Originally posted by Trojan Man
The Anti-Christ is coming. laughing Been here for a while... You know, I'm actually curious. What the hell is The Anti-Christ?

MistressofSnape
Harry Potter/J.K Rowling. no expression

The Phantom
Harry Potter/J.K Rowling. no expression ... I meant that seriously. What is the Anti-Christ?

Imperial_Samura
... I meant that seriously. What is the Anti-Christ?

A person who can't stand crust on their sandwiches. Oh wait, thats the anticrust.

Anyway, the Antichrist is a biblical being (so probably fictional) from the time of revelations, kind of like the devil on earth, who will lead much of humanity astray in the time of judgement - he'll be really charismatic, smart man who will become the heads of some global body that promises much but is actually EVIL!!! People will follow him instead of god etc etc etc lots of pain and suffering etc etc etc and they all end up damned while the people who weren't taken in by him get to go to heaven. The end.

That's the simple version.

The Phantom
A person who can't stand crust on their sandwiches. Oh wait, thats the anticrust.

Anyway, the Antichrist is a biblical being (so probably fictional) from the time of revelations, kind of like the devil on earth, who will lead much of humanity astray in the time of judgement - he'll be really charismatic, smart man who will become the heads of some global body that promises much but is actually EVIL!!! People will follow him instead of god etc etc etc lots of pain and suffering etc etc etc and they all end up damned while the people who weren't taken in by him get to go to heaven. The end.

That's the simple version. Ah, kinda like George Bush? :P

TheSun
Ah, kinda like George Bush? :P
I think the 'charismatic' and 'smart' bits rule Ol' Georgy out.

babysooner13
Umm... its both a book and movie... thought ya oughta know.

DO I LOOK LIK I'M STUPID>>>??? DUR it's a movie and a book!!! Who ever doesn't know that is darn right crazy. And no guys... I wasn't getting worked up over what I said... I hate it when people think they know what my tone is when I type something like this.

The Phantom
Originally posted by babysooner13
DO I LOOK LIK I'M STUPID>>>??? DUR it's a movie and a book!!! Who ever doesn't know that is darn right crazy. And no guys... I wasn't getting worked up over what I said... I hate it when people think they know what my tone is when I type something like this. No one said anything on your tone. And you said just movie when, well, it is both a book and movie. I was just saying. No need to get pissy. (I say this because of the DER and the !!! and stuff)

The Phantom
Originally posted by TheSun
I think the 'charismatic' and 'smart' bits rule Ol' Georgy out. True....

DarkC
Umm... its both a book and movie... thought ya oughta know.
Yeah. And he mentioned the books.

The Phantom
Yeah. And he mentioned the books. I heard her only say movies.

DarkC
I heard her only say movies.
Then read the latter half of the post you quoted there.

The Phantom
My bad. People make mistakes.

Darth Macabre
Before Hairy Pooper came around I was a devout Christian....Now, I have 666 tatooed on my body, and sacrifice a goat every 6 days.

Yeah thats not a true story in the least. no

The Phantom
Actually I have a funny story dealing with the number 666. When I was in my mom's womb, I would always kick and stuff like most babies... cept I beat the shit out of her in there. So, when I was taken out one week early because she couldn't take it anymore, she asked my dad to check and see if I had 666 on the back of my head.... you know that is half funny and sad...

Darth Macabre
Actually I have a funny story dealing with the number 666. When I was in my mom's womb, I would always kick and stuff like most babies... cept I beat the shit out of her in there. So, when I was taken out one week early because she couldn't take it anymore, she asked my dad to check and see if I had 666 on the back of my head.... you know that is half funny and sad...

lol Is that true?

lothlorien.elf
u no wat? I will not side with anybody. I just think that Harry Potter has nothing whatsoever to do with Satan (what put such an idea into your head?). Where did you pick that up? But me myself, I do not like Harry Potter at all. So, anyway, I'm just saying, Witchcraft and Wizardry does not automatically connect with Satan, just because there's the word 'witch' in it. But I agree that Harry Potter is the most stupidest creation I have ever stumbled upon. Okay. I'm finished.

MistressofSnape
How dare you come on here and say "Harry Potter is the stupidest creation." That makes you almost as bad as Hairy Pooper, has he so intelligently calls himself.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
lol Is that true? Yes, it really is.Originally posted by MistressofSnape
How dare you come on here and say "Harry Potter is the stupidest creation." That makes you almost as bad as Hairy Pooper, has he so intelligently calls himself. Actually he can come in here and say that. Is isn't being as rude as Hairy Pooper was and did it in the most polite way. So he is not at fault.

lothlorien.elf
ummm yes thnx for backing up but im actually a 'she' ... jus thought u mite wanna know wink

And 'MistressofSnape', as YOU so intelligently call yourself, i think i have the option of 'daring' to come into this thread to try and keep peace. Well i dont suppose you actually read the part about Harry Potter being completely unrelated to Satan. Im sure you only read the part about your precious 'Harry' being a stupid creation, meaning you also know very well how stupid his creation really is.

The Phantom
Originally posted by lothlorien.elf
ummm yes thnx for backing up but im actually a 'she' ... jus thought u mite wanna know wink

And 'MistressofSnape', as YOU so intelligently call yourself, i think i have the option of 'daring' to come into this thread to try and keep peace. Well i dont suppose you actually read the part about Harry Potter being completely unrelated to Satan. Im sure you only read the part about your precious 'Harry' being a stupid creation, meaning you also know very well how stupid his creation really is. Sorry. I always screw up with gender.

lothlorien.elf
Sorry. I always screw up with gender.

LOL, thats fine ... big grin

MistressofSnape

And 'MistressofSnape', as YOU so intelligently call yourself, i think i have the option of 'daring' to come into this thread to try and keep peace. Well i dont suppose you actually read the part about Harry Potter being completely unrelated to Satan. Im sure you only read the part about your precious 'Harry' being a stupid creation, meaning you also know very well how stupid his creation really is.
um...sorry?

lothlorien.elf
um...sorry?

dont play stupid with me, dumbass.

Adamwankenobi
OMG, harry pothead suxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

MistressofSnape
dont play stupid with me, dumbass.

laughing laughing big grin You called me a dumbass, I find that amusing. I wonder why? But how am I playing stupid? I said sorry. I admitted what ever I did was wrong. Can't please nobody anymore. Trying to start something you are. Good for you it's not.

lothlorien.elf
laughing laughing big grin You called me a dumbass, I find that amusing. I wonder why? But how am I playing stupid? I said sorry. I admitted what ever I did was wrong. Can't please nobody anymore. Trying to start something you are. Good for you it's not.

use ur punctuation properly. its: sorry. not: sorry?. that can mean excuse me. and hows that not good for me, id like to know? honestly ppl liek you make no sense. harry potty has messed up ur brains.

MistressofSnape
use ur punctuation properly. its: sorry. not: sorry?. that can mean excuse me. and hows that not good for me, id like to know? honestly ppl liek you make no sense. harry potty has messed up ur brains.
And Lord of the Rings has messed up yours...wait...damn I like Lord of the Rings... Okay well you shouldn't talk about my punctuation, look at yours (liek?) and I meant to put sorry like that. Sorry posed as a question means, to me at least, "I'm going to put this in hopes of getting off that girl's hate list." I guess it didn't work.

lothlorien.elf
And Lord of the Rings has messed up yours...wait...damn I like Lord of the Rings... Okay well you shouldn't talk about my punctuation, look at yours (liek?) and I meant to put sorry like that. Sorry posed as a question means, to me at least, "I'm going to put this in hopes of getting off that girl's hate list." I guess it didn't work.

laughing laughing out loud laughing omg ur so funny its hilarious. 'liek' would be a spelling error not punctuation. Honestly stupidass people like you just crack me up. rolling on floor laughing

MistressofSnape
okay...I'm not going to say anything anymore because Harry Potter has,obviously, addled my brains. embarrasment no expression

lothlorien.elf
good, sum peace in this world would be nice.

The Phantom
No all of us have issues. *points to self* Harry Potter has actually saved my life. When, in middle school, everyone made fun of me, treated me like shit, and I felt like there wasn't much to live for, I discovered the joys of books, one of the biggest ones being Harry Potter. I really thank Harry Potter (and Dragonlance because that is the other series I read) for keeping me sane in middle school and allowing me to enjoy books as much as I do.

lothlorien.elf
No all of us have issues. *points to self* Harry Potter has actually saved my life. When, in middle school, everyone made fun of me, treated me like shit, and I felt like there wasn't much to live for, I discovered the joys of books, one of the biggest ones being Harry Potter. I really thank Harry Potter (and Dragonlance because that is the other series I read) for keeping me sane in middle school and allowing me to enjoy books as much as I do.

ooo ok ... smile Harry Potter's good in that way ... but then if people take it way too seriously, like they actually think that Harry Potter actually exists and they become so crazily obsessed that theyd die for it ... then theres a slight problem. But liking Harry Potter as a regular good book is good. Reading is cool. stick out tongue

The Phantom
ooo ok ... smile Harry Potter's good in that way ... but then if people take it way too seriously, like they actually think that Harry Potter actually exists and they become so crazily obsessed that theyd die for it ... then theres a slight problem. But liking Harry Potter as a regular good book is good. Reading is cool. stick out tongue Agreement totally.

lothlorien.elf
Agreement totally.

\m/ cool \m/

lordzeb
i'm shocked that his hasn't been closed yet....

MistressofSnape
ooo ok ... smile Harry Potter's good in that way ... but then if people take it way too seriously, like they actually think that Harry Potter actually exists and they become so crazily obsessed that theyd die for it ... then theres a slight problem. But liking Harry Potter as a regular good book is good. Reading is cool. stick out tongue
Harry Potter does exsist! I just haven't found Hogwarts right. Maybe, on a account that I'm a muggle...that has to be it...

lothlorien.elf
Harry Potter does exsist! I just haven't found Hogwarts right. Maybe, on a account that I'm a muggle...that has to be it...

is there no brain at all in that little skull of yours? magic is fake and the law of ... EVERYTHING proves that it is 100% impossible for a castle or any train station to fit in a little narrow pole. Sorry to get your false hopes down, but this is just me being my realistic self trying to reason with the hopelessly stupid you. I would wish Lord of the Rings is real, but is it? No it isnt. Im just as obsessed with Lord of the Rings as you are with Harry Potter, but honey .... sometimes you just have to face reality whether you like it or not.

babysooner13
... eek2

The Phantom
is there no brain at all in that little skull of yours? magic is fake and the law of ... EVERYTHING proves that it is 100% impossible for a castle or any train station to fit in a little narrow pole. Sorry to get your false hopes down, but this is just me being my realistic self trying to reason with the hopelessly stupid you. I would wish Lord of the Rings is real, but is it? No it isnt. Im just as obsessed with Lord of the Rings as you are with Harry Potter, but honey .... sometimes you just have to face reality whether you like it or not. Dude... you know she was being sarcastic right? Anyone can see the sarcasm in that!

lothlorien.elf
Dude... you know she was being sarcastic right? Anyone can see the sarcasm in that!

nope. maybe only harry potter freaks can see it, i dunno. im lacking your Harry Pottyness. She sucks at sarcasm and spelling. i dont see how you could find sarcasm in what she said. shes so messed that her sarcasm sounds like sincerity.

The Phantom
nope. maybe only harry potter freaks can see it, i dunno. im lacking your Harry Pottyness. She sucks at sarcasm and spelling. i dont see how you could find sarcasm in what she said. shes so messed that her sarcasm sounds like sincerity. I'm an actor. I can sense any sarcasm. And I know I saw it there.

lothlorien.elf
I'm an actor. I can sense any sarcasm. And I know I saw it there.

so what if you're an actor? being an actor doesnt give you special senses. okay, i'll be nice and let you say what you like, if not you'll probably go crying to your lawyer or something. A plague on actors and their arrogant ways.

RoguePw25
nope. maybe only harry potter freaks can see it, i dunno. im lacking your Harry Pottyness. She sucks at sarcasm and spelling. i dont see how you could find sarcasm in what she said. shes so messed that her sarcasm sounds like sincerity.

What is with you with member bashing? For the last time, stop it. Stop talking about specific members and discuss the topic at hand.

lothlorien.elf
Originally posted by RoguePw25
What is with you with member bashing? For the last time, stop it. Stop talking about specific members and discuss the topic at hand.

what's the topic anymore, I'd like to know? And these people are also doing what I am, so honestly tell someone off, alright? you can discuss the topic if youd like, i dont care. I can do otherwise, if they want they can kick me off this forum, it really doesnt matter to me. Okay, and who the fcuk are you anyway? Why are you talking to me?

babysooner13
This really should be closed...

The Phantom
so what if you're an actor? being an actor doesnt give you special senses. okay, i'll be nice and let you say what you like, if not you'll probably go crying to your lawyer or something. A plague on actors and their arrogant ways. I only do school plays dude... only 15, chill. And I hate how actors in movies act so... yea... And doing drama and acting has helped me learn when people are being sarcastic or not. It doesn't have to happen to others, I just am able to tell.Originally posted by lothlorien.elf
what's the topic anymore, I'd like to know? And these people are also doing what I am, so honestly tell someone off, alright? you can discuss the topic if youd like, i dont care. I can do otherwise, if they want they can kick me off this forum, it really doesnt matter to me. Okay, and who the fcuk are you anyway? Why are you talking to me? He is the mod of this forum dude.... Bad, bad, bad choice. Seriously, be nice. We don't go into the Lord of the Rings forum and start bashing people because you guys like Lord of the Rings. If you wanna bash, do it somewhere outside of the Harry Potter forum. Also, read the rules of this forum too....Originally posted by babysooner13
This really should be closed... I don't think it is... Yea... Rogue didn't close it so.... yea..

lothlorien.elf
I only do school plays dude... only 15, chill. And I hate how actors in movies act so... yea... And doing drama and acting has helped me learn when people are being sarcastic or not. It doesn't have to happen to others, I just am able to tell. He is the mod of this forum dude.... Bad, bad, bad choice. Seriously, be nice. We don't go into the Lord of the Rings forum and start bashing people because you guys like Lord of the Rings. If you wanna bash, do it somewhere outside of the Harry Potter forum. Also, read the rules of this forum too.... I don't think it is... Yea... Rogue didn't close it so.... yea..

thats nice ... okay, i do school plays and drama too. Big whoop. That girls a deluded fcuk so shes most likely serious, is all i have to say. and this thread is called "For Those Who Hate Hairy Pooper" so technically i have a right to say shit about Harry Potter here. Maybe YOU should get out of this thread if you dont like it. Dumbass.

The Phantom
thats nice ... okay, i do school plays and drama too. Big whoop. That girls a deluded fcuk so shes most likely serious, is all i have to say. and this thread is called "For Those Who Hate Hairy Pooper" so technically i have a right to say shit about Harry Potter here. Maybe YOU should get out of this thread if you dont like it. Dumbass. I didn't say you couldn't post here saying Harry Potter sucks. Fcuk, I don't give two shits about what you think about Harry Potter. It is how you treat others. Respect others here, as is the rules. Also, this thread shouldn't even have been open. This was only opened because some crazy fcuk christian thinks that magic and shit makes you a satanist or however the fcuk you spell it. Wise up and just leave. Besides, I have reported you to Rogue, the mod of this forum. You wont be here much longer, trust me. I just about had it up to... well, you can't see but trust me, it is high up. I'm fcuking sick and tired of you. Just leave and stop fcuking member bashing. And now your going to say, well, your member bashing too you dumbass or dumbfcuk or whatever you fcuking want to say. I don't give a shit. Rogue will understand why I'm like this, he has seen me tell people off like this a shit load of times and will forgive me for memberbashing hopefully. But you, I'm fcuking sick of you. You can voice your opinion on the fcuking book, but no member bashing. And now your going to say your repeating yourself probably, right? Well I do it because you need to have shit repeated to you because, obviously, if people don't, it doesn't get through that thick as hell skull of yours. Your the dumbass. Not me, you. There is nothing wrong with people liking Harry Potter. No one is crazy for liking something unless it is proven that what they like causes insanity, which Harry Potter doesn't. Now, get out, and never fcuking return because you know you are getting banned anyway.

Imperial_Samura
I thought the purpose of this thread was for the liberal and quite enjoyable fun poking of Hairy Pooper and his unenlightened ways, whether you like Harry Potter or not. Kind of a thing that binds us all. Can't you feel the love!!!!

MistressofSnape
I didn't say you couldn't post here saying Harry Potter sucks. Fcuk, I don't give two shits about what you think about Harry Potter. It is how you treat others. Respect others here, as is the rules. Also, this thread shouldn't even have been open. This was only opened because some crazy fcuk christian thinks that magic and shit makes you a satanist or however the fcuk you spell it. Wise up and just leave. Besides, I have reported you to Rogue, the mod of this forum. You wont be here much longer, trust me. I just about had it up to... well, you can't see but trust me, it is high up. I'm fcuking sick and tired of you. Just leave and stop fcuking member bashing. And now your going to say, well, your member bashing too you dumbass or dumbfcuk or whatever you fcuking want to say. I don't give a shit. Rogue will understand why I'm like this, he has seen me tell people off like this a shit load of times and will forgive me for memberbashing hopefully. But you, I'm fcuking sick of you. You can voice your opinion on the fcuking book, but no member bashing. And now your going to say your repeating yourself probably, right? Well I do it because you need to have shit repeated to you because, obviously, if people don't, it doesn't get through that thick as hell skull of yours. Your the dumbass. Not me, you. There is nothing wrong with people liking Harry Potter. No one is crazy for liking something unless it is proven that what they like causes insanity, which Harry Potter doesn't. Now, get out, and never fcuking return because you know you are getting banned anyway.

What he said. And I would like to to clear this up with the elf...I am NOT a dumbass. I'm just special and you can't appreciate my specialness because, as you like to so elegantly put it, you're a dumbass. Seriously.

lothlorien.elf
I didn't say you couldn't post here saying Harry Potter sucks. Fcuk, I don't give two shits about what you think about Harry Potter. It is how you treat others. Respect others here, as is the rules. Also, this thread shouldn't even have been open. This was only opened because some crazy fcuk christian thinks that magic and shit makes you a satanist or however the fcuk you spell it. Wise up and just leave. Besides, I have reported you to Rogue, the mod of this forum. You wont be here much longer, trust me. I just about had it up to... well, you can't see but trust me, it is high up. I'm fcuking sick and tired of you. Just leave and stop fcuking member bashing. And now your going to say, well, your member bashing too you dumbass or dumbfcuk or whatever you fcuking want to say. I don't give a shit. Rogue will understand why I'm like this, he has seen me tell people off like this a shit load of times and will forgive me for memberbashing hopefully. But you, I'm fcuking sick of you. You can voice your opinion on the fcuking book, but no member bashing. And now your going to say your repeating yourself probably, right? Well I do it because you need to have shit repeated to you because, obviously, if people don't, it doesn't get through that thick as hell skull of yours. Your the dumbass. Not me, you. There is nothing wrong with people liking Harry Potter. No one is crazy for liking something unless it is proven that what they like causes insanity, which Harry Potter doesn't. Now, get out, and never fcuking return because you know you are getting banned anyway.

ur repeating urself ... oooh ... who cares if i get banned, ok? do u think i really care? god ur fcuked up. get a psychologist or sumthin ... and calm down.

The Phantom
ur repeating urself ... oooh ... who cares if i get banned, ok? do u think i really care? god ur fcuked up. get a psychologist or sumthin ... and calm down. Had one during middle school. Didn't help. It was depression, not insanity too. The only thing that is wrong with me is depression. Also, the only reason I am overreacting is because you are rude as hell. I like it when people treat each other with respect, makes the world a better place.

Captain REX
Calm down, children. You are both over the line and need to stop.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Captain REX
Calm down, children. You are both over the line and need to stop. I know. But short temper, not easy to control. And please, sir, don't call me a child. I act way over my age when I'm not dealing with fools like this.

lothlorien.elf
I know. But short temper, not easy to control. And please, sir, don't call me a child. I act way over my age when I'm not dealing with fools like this.

ur such a child its not even funny ... i bet ur psychologist hated you like hell.

Imperial_Samura
ur such a child its not even funny ... i bet ur psychologist hated you like hell.

Psychologists are cool, especially when they help kids who can see dead people.

Way to ease the tension IS, high fives all round smile

The Phantom
ur such a child its not even funny ... i bet ur psychologist hated you like hell. Heh. Funny. I know a bunch of people who would disagree with you. Would you like me to start naming names? (rhetorical question!) And no, I only went for to sessions because I found it stupid, the guy a quack, and I find the whole thought of talking to a therapist completely stupid. Now, don't start anything or I will report you again and hopefully have the ban extended longer than it was.

lothlorien.elf
Heh. Funny. I know a bunch of people who would disagree with you. Would you like me to start naming names? (rhetorical question!) And no, I only went for to sessions because I found it stupid, the guy a quack, and I find the whole thought of talking to a therapist completely stupid. Now, don't start anything or I will report you again and hopefully have the ban extended longer than it was.

Um.... ok

Hollypoo
ok,just because we read harry potter doesn't mean we have demons around us.OMG.im a christian and I love god very much,just because I read a book about withchcraft doesn't mean I'm like worshiping it.GET A FRIGGING LIFE HAIRY POOPER!

lothlorien.elf
Originally posted by Hollypoo
ok,just because we read harry potter doesn't mean we have demons around us.OMG.im a christian and I love god very much,just because I read a book about withchcraft doesn't mean I'm like worshiping it.GET A FRIGGING LIFE HAIRY POOPER!

ya i agree...

H. S. 6

I have a question.

How old are you?

I actually had to decipher that post before I could read it.

Hollypoo
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I have a question.

How old are you?

I actually had to decipher that post before I could read it.

Sorry,lol.I type really fast so I'm always making mistakes.I'm 14 by the way. I'll try to pay more attention to my grammar lol.

The Phantom
Sorry,lol.I type really fast so I'm always making mistakes.I'm 14 by the way. I'll try to pay more attention to my grammar lol. Yes.

"I'll try to pay more attention to my grammer. Lol."

I'm a fast typer yet I barely make much mistakes. For me, only at night time when I'm tired I can make mistakes. Hell, I'm typing this really fast and not even looking at the screen.

Hollypoo
Well,some people are different than you.I don't mean to be ignorant but it's true.

lothlorien.elf

Hollypoo

what? what's up with the ...?

lothlorien.elf
what? what's up with the ...?

uh... nothing... i was just confused...? wtf ... why u getting all defensive?

MistressofSnape
Because you have a tendency to insult people.

lothlorien.elf
Because you have a tendency to insult people.

thanks for telling me but does '...' insult people? and was i even talking to you?

Hollypoo

ok.I thought you were like insulting me or somthing.nvm,my bad lol smile

lothlorien.elf
lol ok

RoguePw25
If you all can not get on topic and stop talking about individuals on this board, then there is not need for this thread and it will be closed. Please stay on topic.

lothlorien.elf
o im sorry roll eyes (sarcastic)

HermWeasley
i can't believe what that lady or dude said! mad
its kind of funny though.lolharry potter and the devilhysterical
My dad was a bit not wanting me read the h.p. series in sixth grade.
He's not into magic , but he' s cool about it he would always call me Ms.Potter or when something weird happens he'll blame it on harry potter
but at time he would get on my nerve and say i'm going to start doing witchcraft and voodoo.
plus its a story about a battle of good and evil!

Hollypoo
sorry about that rogue.smile

lothlorien.elf
yahaha big grin

pezza
hey did anyone notice hairy pooper started this thread and that was the first and last time he posted on this thread. lol

lothlorien.elf
lmao ... haha no kidding big grin he started a bunch of arguments over nothing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.