Tug-a-war

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Team A:
Classic Juggernaut
Colossus
superboy

vs.

Savage Hulk
Ironman
Thing

They're playing tug-a-war with WW's lasso so it wont break. Who wins?

venomslash
A of course they have stronger guys except for juggy. hulk is stronger

NoFate007
Uneven

Hulk would beat out Juggernaut, Colossus and Thing I'd say would be evenly matched, and Superboy greatly outdoes Iron Man.

A wins because of Superboy.

venomslash
savage hulk doesnt need ironman and thing to take on team A

yes it would help some but im sure he wouldnt want them to help him out

outarddwarf
juggernaut=unstoppable

he grabs rope turns away from other team and uses the mystical momentum force that keeps him from being stopped to the teams advantage. win for team a!

Mordum
I think the real question is what kind of rope will withstand the pulling?

venomslash
Originally posted by Mordum
I think the real question is what kind of rope will withstand the pulling? good point

spideycarnage
Originally posted by DrDoom101
Team A:
Classic Juggernaut
Colossus
superboy

vs.

Savage Hulk
Ironman
Thing

They're playing tug-a-war with WW's lasso so it wont break. Who wins?

their using wonder womans rope, so it won't break... also i think the hulk once did stop the juggernaut(not sure if he was classic juggy) while juggy was moving towards him..since this is savage hulk that we're talkin about his team will win..but if it is classic juggernaut that is on the other team im not sure who would win, but if i had to pick, i say team hulk.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by spideycarnage
their using wonder womans rope, so it won't break thnx for clarifying me.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by outarddwarf
juggernaut=unstoppable

he grabs rope turns away from other team and uses the mystical momentum force that keeps him from being stopped to the teams advantage. win for team a!

http://www.hulknews.com/hulkdatabase/hulk457-stopsjuggernaut.jpg

war hulk did stop the juggernaut..im assumin that savage is stonger than war hulk... does anyone know for sure whos stonger?

spideycarnage
Originally posted by DrDoom101
thnx for clarifying me.

im not sure if ur jokin lol, but i was clarifying for the other guys...if u wern't jokin no problemo dude.

Hulk_Power
http://www.hulknews.com/hulkdatabase/hulk457-stopsjuggernaut.jpg

war hulk did stop the juggernaut..im not sure if savage hulk can stop juggy..does anyone know if war hulk is stonger than savage hulk????

It's not that he's stronger than savage, it's that he's has power from the celstials. So when he stopped juggs, he was using his mystical powers along with strength.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Hulk_Power
It's not that he's stronger than savage, it's that he's has power from the celstials. So when he stopped juggs, he was using his mystical powers along with strength.

oh word thanks for the explanation...do u think that war hulk can stop savage hulk the same way?

Hulk_Power
oh word thanks for the explanation...do u think that war hulk can stop savage hulk the same way?

Possibly. Though Savage Hulk would probably get so strong after a while that he'd probably be unstoppable and be able to push back War Hulk. I'm not so sure but that's a good question.

KillAll
war hulk was casually tossing around a pyramid.... how much does one of those weigh??? thousands if not millions of tons???

war hulk simply thought he wanted to be stronger and he would be. he was funneling energies from 2 universes... enough to supposedly battle the celestials. thats why juggernauts magics didnt function against it. it was alternate reality energies. juggernauts magic is based on this reality.

regardless, juggernaut would pull the other team by himself...

Hulk_Power
Originally posted by KillAll
war hulk was casually tossing around a pyramid.... how much does one of those weigh??? thousands if not millions of tons???

war hulk simply thought he wanted to be stronger and he would be. he was funneling energies from 2 universes... enough to supposedly battle the celestials. thats why juggernauts magics didnt function against it. it was alternate reality energies. juggernauts magic is based on this reality.

Not if it's War Hulk we're talking about. Savage Hulk could probably do it.

outarddwarf
It isn't war hulk, check the original post it says savage. Savage couldn't stop classic Juggernaut. Juggernaut and friends takes the win.

BobbyD
Team A. The only hope for B is for Savage Hulk to amps enough rage fast enough to keep it a stalemate. His teammates are not strong enough initially to offset the strength advantage of the other party.

DrDoom101
im not sure if ur jokin lol, but i was clarifying for the other guys...if u wern't jokin no problemo dude. lol, no i meant thanks for rephrasing my sentence to make clear for the others

GODSCRIBE
juggs momentum wins

Tron
Originally posted by KillAll

Cosign

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.