Demonic Possesions being overcome by speaking the name of Jesus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
I have a question. How can there be evil without good? Most people say they dont believe in God but wont deny the fact the demons posses humans. I was at a Winter Youth Camp this weekend and last night (Saturday) we had an awesome move of God in the place.

But when I was in the place I felt something very wrong and evil. This happened when I looked over at a girl friend of my brothers and saw her squirming and screaming on the floor. At first, most people didn't focus on it except her best friends until she wouln't stop.

Then about 20 people gathered around her and started shouting to cast whatever was inside of her out. After about 20 minutes nothing happened and what was inside of her wouldn't come out.

At this time the speaker and my Youth Pastor were off to the side observing the crowd and prayer. I have great respect for the speaker (my FORMER youth pastor) for his reaction to what was going on. I'll tell you why in a minute.

So, nothing was happening with this girl. I sat there weeping. Not because of the possesion but more of this bad feeling I had that the demonic world is REAL. As much as I want to shove it to the side and not focus on it it is REAL. So about 20 kids now sat there praying for her but the what was inside of her just wouldn't come out. What was inside of her would even try to trick us. Occasionally hugging her mom and then act like she was praising God only to go back to kicking and screaming. I still stood watching as tears streamed down my face and I realized what the Devil could do people and how much all this stuff is very much real.

The best thing that happened though is what the speaker did. I have great respect for this man because he was my Youth Pastor and because he never lost his cool when the girl started showing signs of posession. He just stood watching as he tried to let the kids in the audience take care of it. Then, he took the girl out (who was still showing signs of possesion) out of the room.

It was so awesome. About five minutes later the girl came back fine. She wasn't squirming and shouting anymore and showing distorted faces. She was crying and hugging her best friends. The speaker then got up and spoke and said that the thing that we kids were doing was glorifying flesh and showing emotion. By screaming and shouting and letting out tears we were just giving what was inside of her glory and acknowledgement which is what demons thrive on. They only manifest themselves so people will notice and so they will get the attention they want. The reason the speaker was back so early is because all he did was speak the name of Jesus and what was inside of her left.

He spoke on how much power we have in God and that we dont need scream and shout and get emotional over something like that. All we have to do is call on the name of Jesus and the demon MUST obey. All he did was talk to her and told what was in her to leave and minutes later she was speaking in tongues. He didn't shout it or get worked up because even if you whisper, when you call on the name of Jesus the demons MUST obey because you hold the authority of the name of their creator.

It's was a really great feeling when I thought about it.

This is the third posession i've witnessed and everytime I see whoevers praying for them speak the name of jesus and what is inside of them leaves.

Shakyamunison
I don't believe in Demonic Possessions, it does not exist.

Uberking Robert
Originally posted by Punker69
I have a question. How can there be evil without good? Most people say they dont believe in God but wont deny the fact the demons posses humans. I was at a Winter Youth Camp this weekend and last night (Saturday) we had an awesome move of God in the place.

But when I was in the place I felt something very wrong and evil. This happened when I looked over at a girl friend of my brothers and saw her squirming and screaming on the floor. At first, most people didn't focus on it except her best friends until she wouln't stop.

Then about 20 people gathered around her and started shouting to cast whatever was inside of her out. After about 20 minutes nothing happened and what was inside of her wouldn't come out.

At this time the speaker and my Youth Pastor were off to the side observing the crowd and prayer. I have great respect for the speaker (my FORMER youth pastor) for his reaction to what was going on. I'll tell you why in a minute.

So, nothing was happening with this girl. I sat there weeping. Not because of the possesion but more of this bad feeling I had that the demonic world is REAL. As much as I want to shove it to the side and not focus on it it is REAL. So about 20 kids now sat there praying for her but the what was inside of her just wouldn't come out. What was inside of her would even try to trick us. Occasionally hugging her mom and then act like she was praising God only to go back to kicking and screaming. I still stood watching as tears streamed down my face and I realized what the Devil could do people and how much all this stuff is very much real.

The best thing that happened though is what the speaker did. I have great respect for this man because he was my Youth Pastor and because he never lost his cool when the girl started showing signs of posession. He just stood watching as he tried to let the kids in the audience take care of it. Then, he took the girl out (who was still showing signs of possesion) out of the room.

It was so awesome. About five minutes later the girl came back fine. She wasn't squirming and shouting anymore and showing distorted faces. She was crying and hugging her best friends. The speaker then got up and spoke and said that the thing that we kids were doing was glorifying flesh and showing emotion. By screaming and shouting and letting out tears we were just giving what was inside of her glory and acknowledgement which is what demons thrive on. They only manifest themselves so people will notice and so they will get the attention they want. The reason the speaker was back so early is because all he did was speak the name of Jesus and what was inside of her left.

He spoke on how much power we have in God and that we dont need scream and shout and get emotional over something like that. All we have to do is call on the name of Jesus and the demon MUST obey. All he did was talk to her and told what was in her to leave and minutes later she was speaking in tongues. He didn't shout it or get worked up because even if you whisper, when you call on the name of Jesus the demons MUST obey because you hold the authority of the name of their creator.

This is the third posession i've witnessed and everytime I see whoevers praying for them speak the name of jesus and what is inside of them leaves.

You have got to be the biggest liar I've ever seen.

markie
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I don't believe in Demonic Possessions, it does not exist. You don't believe in the devil either, but he exists whether you believe it or not. I am not trying to scare you or anybody else, he does exist.

BackFire
Congratulations, you've witnessed someone having a seizure. Please drive through.

finti
only exist in the minds of man

markie
Originally posted by Uberking Robert
You have got to be the biggest liar I've ever seen. I don't think you know. You may not believe what he said but that doesn't mean he's lying.

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by BackFire
Congratulations, you've witnessed someone having a seizure. Please drive through.

yeslaughing

markie
Originally posted by BackFire
Congratulations, you've witnessed someone having a seizure. Please drive through. That could be it. I have grand mall seizures and I never seizured that way but different people seizure in different ways and even mine aren't always the same.

markie
Originally posted by finti
only exist in the minds of man I'm talking from personal experience, not something I heard or read on the internet. It happened to me.

debbiejo
People can make anything seem evil or from an evil source.

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by markie
I'm talking from personal experience, not something I heard or read on the internet. It happened to me.

please please please.. Tell me your story...

finti
so you had a personal meeting with the devil.........right what color did the pills you took have again?

Shakyamunison
You don't believe in the devil either, but he exists whether you believe it or not. I am not trying to scare you or anybody else, he does exist.

And so does Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny. roll eyes (sarcastic)

finti
No, we shot down santa over Norway this xmas

debbiejo
cry

Hit_and_Miss
You didn't hear about the easter bunny?????

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/owned-20269.jpg

Sorry he got owned...

debbiejo
Nooooooooo!!!!

The Spring Equinox bunny is DEAD!!

HairyPooper
It's true. I have experienced at least 3 times where demons were casted out of someone even Lucifer by the Name of Jesus.

Lucifer was tormenting someone and we praised Jesus and prayed to Him and I rebuked him in Jesus Name. God spoke and told Lucifer to leave His child alone and to never return. Lucifer left and the man saw Jesus in Heaven smiling with a waterfall behind him.

Another time this young man was being haunted by evil spirits that caused lights to go on and off and his fan to make a strange sound and other weird things. A demon went through him one time, right through him. A demon once tried to enter into his room, but when rebuked in Jesus Name, it stopped trying to break down the door. His pet lizard was acting nuts in its cage and just jumping up and down and going crazy trying to get out. I called on arch angels to destroy it and instantly it fell and wouldnt move. It was dead. Instantly dead. The evil spirits were bond and rebuked and casted out in Jesus Name. They left and everything went back to normal, no weird noises from the fan, no drawers moving or lights on and off, none of that.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by HairyPooper
It's true. I have experienced at least 3 times where demons were casted out of someone even Lucifer by the Name of Jesus.

Lucifer was tormenting someone and we praised Jesus and prayed to Him and I rebuked him in Jesus Name. God spoke and told Lucifer to leave His child alone and to never return. Lucifer left and the man saw Jesus in Heaven smiling with a waterfall behind him.

Another time this young man was being haunted by evil spirits that caused lights to go on and off and his fan to make a strange sound and other weird things. A demon went through him one time, right through him. A demon once tried to enter into his room, but when rebuked in Jesus Name, it stopped trying to break down the door. His pet lizard was acting nuts in its cage and just jumping up and down and going crazy trying to get out. I called on arch angels to destroy it and instantly it fell and wouldnt move. It was dead. Instantly dead. The evil spirits were bond and rebuked and casted out in Jesus Name. They left and everything went back to normal, no weird noises from the fan, no drawers moving or lights on and off, none of that.

I think you only believe that this happened. There is a very good chance that you have been deceived.

Hit_and_Miss

Well whatcha expect when you smoke and watch the exorcist...

It happened to you 3 times! why isn't demonic possessions a well documented science! Its happening everyday for you! Or was is perhaps you were trying to get your ass possessed? tamperin in the dark arts! laughing

HairyPooper
Originally posted by debbiejo
People can make anything seem evil or from an evil source.

Like Barney the Purple Dinosaur for instance.

HairyPooper
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
Well whatcha expect when you smoke and watch the exorcist...

It happened to you 3 times! why isn't demonic possessions a well documented science! Its happening everyday for you! Or was is perhaps you were trying to get your ass possessed? tamperin in the dark arts! laughing

Oh noo noo. What I mean is when I said it happened 3 times is that 3 times I experienced seeing another person or other people rather being possessed.

Ive never smoked and never seen the exorcist.

However, I have tampered with the "dark arts" as you call it.

I used to read hororscopes and did the ouija board one time.

Ok so I didnt drink blood and chant Hail Satan, but I still was involved in that wicked doody.

That is until Jesus set me free and now Im out to kick Satan's butt.

alucard

HairyPooper
Devil Butt Kickers of the world UNITE!bash

debbiejo
Like Barney the Purple Dinosaur for instance. No he's real....... big grin

HairyPooper
Oh Im having fun tonight
Kickin the devil's butt!
Oh such a glorious sight
Kicking his butt tonight!

box

Shakyamunison
No he's real....... big grin

It is hard for some people to tell the difference between real and made up. wink

HairyPooper
kicking the devil2s butt

HairyPooper
tomcat tank warring against the devil in Jesus Name. Gonna kick his butt with no shame!

Shakyamunison
tomcat tank warring against the devil in Jesus Name. Gonna kick his butt with no shame!

Stop double posting. mad

HairyPooper
No he's real....... big grin

Satan is real too.

devil is shit

debbiejo
Pooper will you get a grip before you get warned by mods.?

Hit_and_Miss
While I don't believe it myself...

How do we know that god it the good guy here?? How has the devil ever done anything wrong cept for what is written in the bible??? How do we know that god didn't lie about the devil/bible so that we would praise him and he would get our soul!

How do you kick the devils but pooper... Seems to me that you should take photos of the devil and prove he exists! you could make a mint!

Punker69
I'll try and answer your questions the best I can because im not really good with words but from my experience people that are close to the devil seem to be the ones that have problems. Why would the devil want to torture his own people if he was the good guy. I saw this girl. She was my brothers friend and it was very said for me to see her squirming and screaming like she was. Like I said, I stood there just crying because I could hardly get around to even moving. And, if the Devil were the true God then the speaker wouldn't have been able to cast him out like he did because if he was God then he wouldn't have let the enemy mess with him.

I have yet to see an actual demon but when I do i'll let you know. One of my friends who is very close to God claims to have seen them. He described them as the most beautiful things he's ever seen but he could tell that they weren't of God because he could feel something evil around them.

One of my other friends, Morgan, told me that the only demon he's ever seen was when he was in the church bathroom and he looked in the mirror into the stall behind him and saw something looking at him (I cant remember how he described it exactly) and it grinned at him almost from ear to ear. He then left the bathroom scared out of his mind.

Like I said, I have yet to see a demon myself and frankly am not looking forward to it. But im growing in Christ and I know that my encounter with evil is inevitable. I only pray that God gives me the strength to deal with the matter when it approaches.

Backfire, it wasn't a seizure. Believe me, it wasn't. She wasn't showing any signs of seizing. She was just started squirming and around and yelling when people first started praying for her. And besides, like I said. Id she was seizing then she wouldn't have been playing the tricks on us that she was. She kept hugging her mom and acting like she was praising Jesus and then she would go back to squirming and yelling. The friend that I mentioned above, Morgan, was by her the whole time and is also one of her friends and he told me later that he looked at her face and could tell that it wasn't her. My youth pastor said she wasn't "possesed" witch is why I keep reffering to it as "what was inside of her" but my friend said that it's awful hard to believe him when he saw her face and how she acted as far as trying to trick us and her mom.

Shakyamunison
^ it seems only Christians see devils.

AOR
Then again, the devil is known by many to be many...

Punker69
^ it seems only Christians see devils.

I disagree but the Devil doesn't need to waste his time manifesting himself to people that he already controls. He attacks Christians because he wants to get us to fall and stray from our path. Why would he want you to know how evil and corrupt he actually was? Im a Christian, I already know, therefore he doesn't need to hide his true colors around me.

Thats just the way I see it.

Shakyamunison
I disagree but the Devil doesn't need to waste his time manifesting himself to people that he already controls. He attacks Christians because he wants to get us to fall and stray from our path. Why would he want you to know how evil and corrupt he actually was? Im a Christian, I already know, therefore he doesn't need to hide his true colors around me.

Thats just the way I see it.

A devil is a mythical symbol used by a culture to convey trues about humanity. To think that they are real is to loose the true meaning that this is part of who we are. It is a part that we must guard agents.

markie
Originally posted by finti
so you had a personal meeting with the devil.........right what color did the pills you took have again? II wasn't taking any pills and I don't care to talk about it. You bunch of atheists wouldn't believe it anyway and I don't want to talk about it.

markie
A devil is a mythical symbol used by a culture to convey trues about humanity. To think that they are real is to loose the true meaning that this is part of who we are. It is a part that we must guard agents. You can rationalize it any way you want to but I believe it does happen.

Shakyamunison
You can rationalize it any way you want to but I believe it does happen.

No rationalization: I only speak strongly against it because of the evil that believing this distorted myth brings to people's lives, like my past. I know this for a fact, that children have been beaten because their parents thought they were possessed.

markie
Oh Im having fun tonight
Kickin the devil's butt!
Oh such a glorious sight
Kicking his butt tonight!

box I like that site too. http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/thekingofkings/ THE OFFICIAL DEVIL BUTT KICKERS

markie
No rationalization: I only speak strongly against it because of the evil that believing this distorted myth brings to people's lives, like my past. I know this for a fact, that children have been beaten because their parents thought they were possessed. Yes that's bad, but the fact is that the teaching itself is not wrong as much as the people who taught it were wrong in the way they taught it.

Punker69
No rationalization: I only speak strongly against it because of the evil that believing this distorted myth brings to people's lives, like my past. I know this for a fact, that children have been beaten because their parents thought they were possessed.

So are you going to not believe in it because a couple of ignorant parents decided to take things too far?

markie
kicking the devil2s butt I can't decide whether you support the op or are just trying to make fun of it.. http://devilbuttkickers.tripod.com/

Shakyamunison
So are you going to not believe in it because a couple of ignorant parents decided to take things too far?

No, this form of thinking starts at the core of a particular mind set of superstitions that are evil in the sense that they only lead to suffering. That is what I don't believe in.

Tptmanno1
Skitsophrenia or Seziures...
Not religion in it at all..
.But I have a question, How many of you have actually read the bible?

Adam_PoE
The girl in question is just a whore for attention.

debbiejo
II wasn't taking any pills and I don't care to talk about it. You bunch of atheists wouldn't believe it anyway and I don't want to talk about it. If your religious or someone tells you your possessed you might feel you are.Originally posted by Shakyamunison

True many parents are ignorant and superstitious.

Arachnoidfreak
Man, where can I get that strong shit that you guys are smoking??

Oh snap, I'm getting taken over by the devil! Save my ass!!!

laughing

Storm

Arachnoidfreak

Punker69
Thats fine and everything but why have a I actually seen a woman start being suddenly OK when a man commanded what was inside of her to come out? If you had seen what I had seen (not only this time but previous times) then you would be able to tell that it wasn't simply a medical sickness. Im not saying that mistakes have never been made before involving demonic possesions but im simply saying that this case and another case I saw were a demon was cast out of a woman weren't in any way medical. I know its hard to believe since you weren't there but trust me.

And please stop saying she was a whore for attention and all this other stuff. She wasn't and I can assure you that. If I had any doubts about her intentions then I wouldn't be bringing you this story. And besides, she's one of those girls that really cares what people think about her. She wouldn't embarass herself in front of her closest friends and be known as the girl that was posessed just for a little attention.

Hit_and_Miss
your like 15.... So you would of been young when this happened... I once could of sworn I saw santa... now I know better!!!

if so many people have seen demonic posessions... Why o why isn't it better documented!!! we got 5 sightings from 2 people already... there should be like 1000 others!

leonheartmm
ur lookin at demons, etc, way too stereotypically.

Hit_and_Miss
me???

leonheartmm
me???

well any1 who says theyr evil, n all they have time for is to spread chaos, n posess people n the name of jesus drives em away.

Adam_PoE
Thats fine and everything but why have a I actually seen a woman start being suddenly OK when a man commanded what was inside of her to come out? If you had seen what I had seen (not only this time but previous times) then you would be able to tell that it wasn't simply a medical sickness. Im not saying that mistakes have never been made before involving demonic possesions but im simply saying that this case and another case I saw were a demon was cast out of a woman weren't in any way medical. I know its hard to believe since you weren't there but trust me.

And please stop saying she was a whore for attention and all this other stuff. She wasn't and I can assure you that. If I had any doubts about her intentions then I wouldn't be bringing you this story. And besides, she's one of those girls that really cares what people think about her. She wouldn't embarass herself in front of her closest friends and be known as the girl that was posessed just for a little attention.

This is not a case of demonic posession; it is a case of a girl who is badly in need of attention.

Punker69
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
This is not a case of demonic posession; it is a case of a girl who is badly in need of attention.

I wouldn't bring you this story if I wasn't sure that this wasn't some cry for attention. Would you want to be considered as some sort of freak? She didn't get alot of attention. After the service everyone just stayed away from her. Plus, I know this girl. I've known her for about two years. She's not one to do something like this just for attention. Anyways, ifs that only opinion that you have on the matter then you've stated it fine.

Like I said, I started crying for about 30 minutes. Not because of the girl but because I felt such a depth of realism in the room. Thats the only way I can explain it really. Just a terrible feeling of demonic realism. Like as much as I want to try and tell myself that these things aren't real I just couldn't at that moment. Once I saw this girl that i've known for years squirming on the floor and screaming when people started praying for her I just couldn't hold back any longer.

The speaker said that the reason it happens is because when you hold on to these bad things in your life you for so long and you finally come into a place were God wants to move and have his way with you you cant control whats inside of you. Thats the jist of what he said.

Shakyamunison
I wouldn't bring you this story if I wasn't sure that this wasn't some cry for attention. Would you want to be considered as some sort of freak? She didn't get alot of attention. After the service everyone just stayed away from her. Plus, I know this girl. I've known her for about two years. She's not one to do something like this just for attention. Anyways, ifs that only opinion that you have on the matter then you've stated it fine.

Like I said, I started crying for about 30 minutes. Not because of the girl but because I felt such a depth of realism in the room. Thats the only way I can explain it really. Just a terrible feeling of demonic realism. Like as much as I want to try and tell myself that these things aren't real I just couldn't at that moment. Once I saw this girl that i've known for years squirming on the floor and screaming when people started praying for her I just couldn't hold back any longer.

The speaker said that the reason it happens is because when you hold on to these bad things in your life you for so long and you finally come into a place were God wants to move and have his way with you you cant control whats inside of you. Thats the jist of what he said.

You are trying to prove something that cannot be proven.

Punker69
Im just sharing a story. All I can say is that it wasn't medical and the girl wasn't making it up.

Shakyamunison
Im just sharing a story. All I can say is that it wasn't medical and the girl wasn't making it up.

That makes no sense. There are only 2 choices, medical or she made it up. Self delusion can be very strong and medical.

Adam_PoE
She didn't get alot of attention.

According to what you stated previously, she had the undivided attention of your youth pastor and an audience of 20 people for over 20 minutes:

After the service everyone just stayed away from her.

According to what you stated previously, she was greeted warmly after the service:

She's not one to do something like this just for attention.

According to what you stated previously, she returned speaking in tongues:

Not seeking attention indeed.

However, I find this the most interesting part of your story:

roll eyes (sarcastic)

finti
dont you just love a good story like that

Hit_and_Miss
nice post adam...

Thats what happens when you step to a "master of the universe" thou cringe...

debbiejo
Hey, I was told I had a demon once.......Only difference was I didn't believe them.. laughing out loud

Or do I...

Jack Daniels
demons suck...lol

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
demons suck...lol

Or daemons can be your best friend. They are only of the mind, so, make them what you want them to be.

Hit_and_Miss
like Tinkabell is for me... Shes my fairy that helps me to fly!...laughing

leonheartmm
Or daemons can be your best friend. They are only of the mind, so, make them what you want them to be.

rent u like buddhist or sumthin, why this hate towards poor innocent lil demons stick out tongue

leonheartmm
like Tinkabell is for me... Shes my fairy that helps me to fly!...laughing

THAT, is the pixy dust u moron! n tinker bell just got laid by a leprechaun so she CUDNT have had time to spray u with pixy dust.

debbiejo
demons suck...lol Only other demons....... eek!

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by leonheartmm
rent u like buddhist or sumthin, why this hate towards poor innocent lil demons stick out tongue

I am a Buddhist, and in Buddhism devils can be good and protective. They are just mythic symbols, that have meaning beyond the literal.

Hit_and_Miss
THAT, is the pixy dust u moron! n tinker bell just got laid by a leprechaun so she CUDNT have had time to spray u with pixy dust.

What are you on about! tinkabell helps me out all the time! shes not a bad demon par say! roll eyes (sarcastic) everyone knows leprechauns aren't real... There just irish kids...

leonheartmm
I am a Buddhist, and in Buddhism devils can be good and protective. They are just mythic symbols, that have meaning beyond the literal.

yes but why r u so against the idea then, i mean wasnt there a demon who could supposedly deistract the meditating buddha himself?

Hit_and_Miss
Would you agree leon that there might be a normal explanation for all these events? like luck, and soo forth?

We have all had someone who we really liked/loved and never got anywere with... you just have to give it to fate that this girl obviously doesn't want you if she likes this other guy...

The sooner you move on the better your life could be!

Shakyamunison
yes but why r u so against the idea then, i mean wasnt there a demon who could supposedly deistract the meditating buddha himself?

Yes, Daemons are of the mind and myth. The meaning is more important that the fact.

Punker69
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
According to what you stated previously, she had the undivided attention of your youth pastor and an audience of 20 people for over 20 minutes:

According to what you stated previously, she was greeted warmly after the service:

According to what you stated previously, she returned speaking in tongues:

Not seeking attention indeed.

However, I find this the most interesting part of your story:

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes, she did get attention during the service but I said "after" the service she didn't get very much attention. Her hugging her best friends and speaking in tongues was during the service. I never said she was greeted warmly "after" the service.

debbiejo
Speaking in tongues needs to be looked at....Is it a language? Or a mutterings........

Punker69
Yes, she did get attention during the service but I said "after" the service she didn't get very much attention. Her hugging her best friends and speaking in tongues was during the service. I never said she was greeted warmly "after" the service.

I saw her the next day after the service and people were just staying away from her and giving her space.

Eis

Either you're lying, the girl was faking it or she was having a seizure.

Who could've though I would be so closed minded.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Eis

You are not closed minded. If someone where to tell you they had a hover car from the future would it be closed minded to say you are joking or out of your mind? big grin

Eis
You are not closed minded. If someone where to tell you they had a hover car from the future would it be closed minded to say you are joking or out of your mind? big grin
Maybe a guy from the future came back in time stick out tongue
It's possible roll eyes (sarcastic) but I'd find that easier to believe than demonic possesion.

Punker69
Originally posted by Eis

Its neither of the three. I can bet my life on it.

Eis
Its neither of the three. I can bet my life on it.
Then you are a fool.

Punker69
No I am not. I was there. I've known the girl for about two years and I know shes not the kind of person to make herself out to be a slight outcast for some attention that she didn't even get for more than 40 minutes. I know what kind of atmosphere was in that place and I know what I felt. Im am no fool.

Hit_and_Miss
again... why is it that these things haven't been well documented! we all know about comets that only come by 1 every 100 years... but we got demonic sightings happening every 5 mins but no one took the time to investigate??? sorry but I'm not buyin crazy...

If a demon took over your friend would it just drop to the floor roll around and scream??? is that all they want our bodies for?? It seems silly in the extreme...

so cringe you were like 12/13 at the time... Can you even remember what you did the day before??? of the week after that advent???

Eis
No I am not. I was there. I've known the girl for about two years and I know shes not the kind of person to make herself out to be a slight outcast for some attention that she didn't even get for more than 40 minutes. I know what kind of atmosphere was in that place and I know what I felt. Im am no fool.
Do you expect anyone to believe this fairy tale?

debbiejo
Just like sleep paralysis you can cast any fear out in the name of anything if you believe....Hey, I've heard just try Mel Gibson..

Imagawa666

laughing laughing laughing

Jack Daniels
HA...dude research exorcising demons by catholic reports they never go that easy....only by Jesus himself did it ever go that easy...you have "official" catholic reports I would love to read em

Punker69
HA...dude research exorcising demons by catholic reports they never go that easy....only by Jesus himself did it ever go that easy...you have "official" catholic reports I would love to read em

The problem with Catholic priest is that they dont understand the power that they have in the name of Jesus. It says in Mark 16:17 "And these signs that follow them that believe; in MY name they shall cast out devils". Its that easy. In His name (Jesus) we as Christians can cast out devils. Catholic priest take things way to ceremonial and dont consider Jesus as their actual friend as someone they talk to and communicate with as a friend.

Hit_and_Miss, demons like to try and scare people. They think that if they do those things then Christians will get scared and stop from getting closer to God. I know it almost worked with me. After I saw that I was horrified of getting close to God and all the spiritual things that it would involve. I didn't want to be the one that saw demons and had to have all those horrible images be kept with me for the rest of my life.

Another reason would be that they weren't going to manifest themselves and make the people they posessed known. But when the girl got into that great atmosphere of praise and worship the demon knew that something was about to happen and he tried to make sure that Marissa didn't receive her breakthrough.

Really, im not an expert at demonology but I have been thinking about these things ever since I got back from the retreat and those are the best answers I can give you. I apologize if they're not all that great. If you want better answers on your questions then you should ask someone more educated on the matter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.