Dante vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stalker 360
The son of sparda stood atop the highest building in the city. The night air blowing threw his white hair. his eyes wandering left and right searching for something to kill. Then leaping from roof top to roof top he seen a man about 5 ft 9 dressed in black. He leaped head first from the roof top falling about 200 ft fliping round in the air hes feet lading upon the sidewalk cracking it. He sprinted to the closest roof top and leaping on to in seacring for the man he found him, bouncing from roof to roof until finaly he caught up with him, standing in front of him he spoke out cockerly.

"Dante! im charmed to meet you and your name"

the man did not speak

"silent treatment eh?"

"Blade"

drawing his sword blade spun it round in his hand.

"ohhhh so its like that i only wanted to be freinds"

Drawing his own blade dante set ran towards blade.

Blade v Dante rooftop no devil trigger rebellion

Zen2nd
You saw Blade 2 last night didn't you?

Well they kinda have the same powers and the battle is pretty even since Dante can't use devil trigger.

So I'll have to decide later after I have thought about it for a while.

shin_remy
it is Clearly that Dante would win

Stalker 360
yeah i saw blade did you watch it and its not clear at all prove it

Zen2nd
Yeah I watched it too big grin

I'd say this is a pretty even fight.

Both have swords
Both have guns
Both can take heavy damage

IcePunk
Dante can take waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay heavier damage, Dante is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay faster, Dante is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cooler, Dante is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more experienced in other words Dante waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Blade big grin

Stalker 360
i love dante but he and blade are about the same without devil trigger and all his fancy weapons there even

IcePunk
Originally posted by Stalker 360
i love dante but he and blade are about the same without devil trigger and all his fancy weapons there even
Dude, are you serious? laughing out loud

swedish_bum
Originally posted by IcePunk
Dante is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cooler No he isn't, Blad is Super COOL!!!

Look how cool he is compared to Dante

http://www.efavata.com/CBM/images/blade-trinity-onesheet.jpg

Jose123
Blade looks Badass.

Dante looks like a sephiroth cosplayer that accidentally wore the wrong outfit.

That being said i don't know how fast or strong dante is so I can't comment.

dvampire
Dante whould win easily.

thegmeister53
Blade is definitely the coolest super hero ever. On another note Blade Trinity sucked ass, but the first two were awesome. big grin

Jose123
Originally posted by thegmeister53
Blade is definitely the coolest super hero ever. On another note Blade Trinity sucked ass, but the first two were awesome. big grin

Blade trinity? never heard of it. Never happened. Nope doesn't exist.

thegmeister53
It's the third movie in the Blade series.

Jose123
It's the third movie in the Blade series.

NEVER!!!!!!!

dvampire
Originally posted by Jose123
NEVER!!!!!!!

It's true, he fights against Dracula! big grin

thegmeister53
Actually, he might be right. What if Blade Trinity doesn't really exist? messed

Jose123
Actually, he might be right. What if Blade Trinity doesn't really exist? messed

it doesn't. and if you have actually seen a terrible movie that doesn't exist.

Well God just doesn't like you.

thegmeister53
(ponders)

Stalker 360
blade trinity what is this film u speak off anyway back on topic i think blade has this maybe dante is to used to using devil trigger

Jose123
The son of sparda stood atop the highest building in the city. The night air blowing threw his white hair. his eyes wandering left and right searching for something to kill. Then leaping from roof top to roof top he seen a man about 5 ft 9 dressed in black. He leaped head first from the roof top falling about 200 ft fliping round in the air hes feet lading upon the sidewalk cracking it. He sprinted to the closest roof top and leaping on to in seacring for the man he found him, bouncing from roof to roof until finaly he caught up with him, standing in front of him he spoke out cockerly.

"Dante! im charmed to meet you and your name"

the man did not speak

"silent treatment eh?"

"Blade"

drawing his sword blade spun it round in his hand.

"ohhhh so its like that i only wanted to be freinds"

Drawing his own blade dante set ran towards blade.

Blade v Dante rooftop no devil trigger rebellion

Blade is not 5 foot 9.

he's 5'10

5'11 with boots. smile

Stalker 360
OMG i made a mistake dont kill me ahhhhhhhhh jk anyway fighting who wins

Jose123
OMG i made a mistake dont kill me ahhhhhhhhh jk anyway fighting who wins

How fast and strong is Dante. Any feats?

Stalker 360
ermm dante is about DMC 1 strong

Jose123
ermm dante is about DMC 1 strong

And fast? what has he done to show his strength and speed?

Stalker 360
dante can jump on rockets and ride them as show in DMC 3

IcePunk
Not to mention he fights fast as hell, the scene when Dante fights his brother and loses (after the actual gameplay fight) just before he gets Vergils sword through his stomach they both fight eachother extremely fast, they even slice the raindrops around them (it's raining). And the mission after that he gets to use his demonic side at 100% to get even more stronger and fasterm, well anyway, he jumps down the Temen-nin-gru tower (damn tall tower), meets a few blood bird thingies kills them all by running down the wall of the tower (keeping his balance) filling them with lead from Ebony & Ivory and then more birdies jump into the fight and surrounds Dante (doing very low damage), he equips Rebellion and he make the birdies fly all over the place, even more birdies jump into the fight and they all get pierced by Rebbleion that just got thrown down and the pierced didnt seem to die by that so Dante boosts the speed of the falling sword with a bullet from Ebony and by that the birdies dies and the sword picks up even more speed and starts to get a little fiery from the speed, but Dante caches up to it and gets a little fiery around his right arm from the speed himself, well he grabs it and jump of the wall and gets eaten up Leviathan(a giant flying guardian of the Temen-nin-gru tower) who's about as big the Leviathan from Starwars KOTOR 1 and he kills that monster from inside.

In a few words : he's frickin' fast and unstoppable.

DanteMayCry
uh blade and dante they killed each other...

blade cuts dante by the neck and with an open wound gash showing on dantes neck and blood flows like water falls

dante uses the stinger and thrust his forced edge/alastor/sparda through blades chest and at the back of blade is dantes sword while it is spewing blood freely

both die a horrible death...instantaneously after trading bajillion of hack slashes/parry's/sword deflecting/ dodging eachothers bullets/ deflecting eachothers bullets with their swords/drawing blood as the sword hits their flesh.

their coats have bullet holes and teared by sword.

btw icepunk loves dante so much that they are married to eachother. thats why icepunk defends dante with all his might

dvampire
Dante wins easily. smile Half the things Dante fight whould own Blade.

Stalker 360
no dante dosent win easily hehas no devil trigger and rebeliion even fight

IcePunk
Well, then he can take Sparda form (which isnt devil trigger) and flame Blade with giant fire dragons(bigger than Big Momma from big mommas house) and big energy balls those where just about enough to defeat Mundus in his first (most challanging) form, now imagine what it would do to Blade.... devil

Stalker 360
yes sparda form is devil trigger the devil trigger of the weapon sparda

IcePunk
nope

John Bak'or
i dunno bout this. hey ice can u give me a vid of that fights between dante and vergil and the bird thing i might be able to argue bout this

IcePunk
http://babildo.brinkster.net/videos/other.html if you want to see Dante's extreme combos and here's the cutscene I was talking about http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2344722464106226885

Stalker 360
punk of ice what is sparda form

John Bak'or
thnx for the vids ice

IcePunk
punk of ice what is sparda form
Well, it isnt Devil trigger since it doesnt require any "devil power" what it does require is the two brother's necleases and Force edge transformed into the Sparda sword.

NP, John wink

Stalker 360
it is the necklases transfom force egde into sparda and its a devil trigger of that

IcePunk
umm no, that sounded kinda strange erm

John Bak'or
lol the vids were cool but they had a few flaws. the boss fight video could have been good if it were an actual cutscene. the falling thing was alright but he didnt have to run on the walls, thats wasnt realistic. he could have just fell and the same thing would have happened

IcePunk
Originally posted by John Bak'or
the falling thing was alright but he didnt have to run on the walls, thats wasnt realistic. he could have just fell and the same thing would have happened
The game isnt very realistic, now is it?
And it would be kind of hard to outrun a bullet boosted flaming sword by just falling, especially for someone like Blade.
And which boss fight?

Black Adam
Vampires are supposed to be pretty fast.

Skinny little Frost dodged bullets after they had already been shoot from a few feet then had enough time to throw the little girl and escape. all within a few 2 seconds

I think blade might be as fast or even faster seeing as he has all their strengths and all.

Might this be fast enough to avoid Dante? don't know, not sure yet.

ResubianNushi
Blade would beat him. Real life characters beat fantasy characters. yes

John Bak'or
i think so. i'd say they're about the same speed. and i meant the boss fight with dante and his (bro???).

IcePunk
Originally posted by ResubianNushi
Blade would beat him. Real life characters beat fantasy characters. yes
Is Blade a real life character? laughing stupid post!

ResubianNushi
Is Blade a real life character? laughing stupid post!

Yes he is. I see him everyday walking the street killing familiars with his Uber blade.

IcePunk
Originally posted by John Bak'or
i think so. i'd say they're about the same speed. and i meant the boss fight with dante and his (bro???).
There is a cutscene of that, I'll show it tomorrow big grin

ResubianNushi
Blade still pwns.

John Bak'or
im noit saying sh*t. ive only seen bade 2 and played some of DMC1.

IcePunk
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3503428658633265256&q=devil+may+cry

No, he doesnt die by that, moments later he's already standing up and attacks again and as you guys can see, they slice the raindrops around them. If watch through the whole video you'll see Dante being strong enough to use a motorcyle to fight some demons, I've never seen Blade do anything even close to that.

Black Adam
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3503428658633265256&q=devil+may+cry

No, he doesnt die by that, moments later he's already standing up and attacks again and as you guys can see, they slice the raindrops around them. If watch through the whole video you'll see Dante being strong enough to use a motorcyle to fight some demons, I've never seen Blade do anything even close to that.

Blade can do it. the strength thing is not an issue. . It's the speed thing that has me thinking. From what i seen Dante is faster. Not much faster but still fast enough to make a difference in a fight.

I give it to Dante based on speed.

ResubianNushi
I give it to blade just for his overall toughness. He ain't going down before Dante, and there's another we have to take into effect: Blade IS A FRIGGIN HALF-VAMPIRE. He can regain strength by sucking others blood. He'll be going on while Dante will fall behind.

IcePunk
Sucking blood aint working on Dante and how often does Blade even consider to suck someones blood? That's right, never, only in serious emergensies

Stalker 360
hes right blade wont suck blood love the sig punk o ice and avi

IcePunk
heheh

ResubianNushi
Sucking blood aint working on Dante and how often does Blade even consider to suck someones blood? That's right, never, only in serious emergensies

Who says this isn't an emergency? And prove to me that Dante is immune to blood sucking.

John Bak'or
blade trinity exists. it came out here 5 months ago

IcePunk
Originally posted by ResubianNushi
Who says this isn't an emergency? And prove to me that Dante is immune to blood sucking.
Well, has lost very much blood at several ocations and survived them all easily, one time when he was walking around in the castle at Malea island he noticed a sword stuck in a gate, he walked up and it flew out of the gate right into him, piercing his heart ("source" of the blood) and spine("source"of being able to move) and seconds later hes swinging a combo with it as if nothing ever happened, this also shows that Dante has got super healing powers.

Zair-Chaos
Dante would win if you remember in the 3rd he had his own blade stapped through him and a bullet lodged in his skull and he just walked them off but Blade has not been able to walk off serious injurys without blood. In short Dante would win just because he is nearly invurenible to bullets and blades, but i do believe Blade would give him a run if Dante couldn't use his Devil Trigger.( this is my idea but i'm a fan of Dante so it may not count for much) big grin

ResubianNushi
Well, has lost very much blood at several ocations and survived them all easily, one time when he was walking around in the castle at Malea island he noticed a sword stuck in a gate, he walked up and it flew out of the gate right into him, piercing his heart ("source" of the blood) and spine("source"of being able to move) and seconds later hes swinging a combo with it as if nothing ever happened, this also shows that Dante has got super healing powers.

Cut scene right?

Stalker 360
correct and i dunno could blade survive no head

Black Adam
correct and i dunno could blade survive no head

No. Can Dante? I mean NO head like decapatated not just being stabbed a little.

Stalker 360
i did mean dante cause blade could slice his head of so its not a total loses

IcePunk
But can he do that in a time freezed world? Would he survive Dante in a timestopped world? Can he survive a rocket? Can he survive a shotgun blast at close range?Can he win this fight?

The answer to all those questions is in the next post

IcePunk
NO

John Bak'or
lol

Black Adam
NO

Shot gun blast and rocket blast he can. unless he takes of his head then he's dust. But if he just hits him and it isn't silver then no he isn't going to die from that.

So dante has time stop powers huh? how exactly do those work?

shin_remy
neh it are just upgrade shit from dante in the game

but anyhow dante will win this match, pure by the ability's he has

Stalker 360
im still not sure can dante change styles in the middle of a fight

John Bak'or
i dunno either.

IcePunk
It's a game mechanic that he cant so he can here it would be silly if he couldnt and why wouldnt he choose Quicksilver? it stops time ffs

IcePunk
Originally posted by Black Adam
Shot gun blast and rocket blast he can. unless he takes of his head then he's dust. But if he just hits him and it isn't silver then no he isn't going to die from that.

So dante has time stop powers huh? how exactly do those work?
You must be confusing Blade with someone with an armour, a rocket from Kalina Ann makes one hell of a explosion, an explosion that would surely send several pieces of Blade all over the place . big grin

Black Adam
You must be confusing Blade with someone with an armour, a rocket from Kalina Ann makes one hell of a explosion, an explosion that would surely send several pieces of Blade all over the place . big grin

They regenerate. Which is why Blade is sure to use silver when he kills Vamps. Other wise they regenerate from what ever charred remains there still are.

Stalker 360
he has a point i still think blade could win but im only giving dante one style thats the one from DMC 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.