*-winter-or-summer-*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sammii
what season do you prefer winter or summer

Bloigen
no expression

redcaped
I prefer spring when the storm is over. Thanks for asking whoever the hell you are.

Spartan005
Summer owns Winter cool

AOR
Originally posted by redcaped
I prefer spring when the storm is over. Thanks for asking whoever the hell you are.

Wow, what a bad @$$ roll eyes (sarcastic)

KENobi™
Neither season, they are both extremes...either too hot or too cold.

I prefer Autumn.

JacopeX
SUMMER!!!

Snow and Winter ****in suck!

Morning_Glory
winter sleeping

Fox Summers
Originally posted by Spartan005
Summer owns Winter cool

Damn right!

K.Diddy
Summer
The girls wear less clothing no expression

tabby999
winter, dont get sunburn then, plus cos its cold you spend more time in bed, and if you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, theres nothing wrong with more time in bed

Mišt
Summer...

You cant go anywhere in winter...too wet, cold and windy.

Nevermind
Summer kicks the shit out of any season.

BakaXero
summer- too hot
winter- too cold
spring- hay fever
Autumn- falling leaves <fine by me

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by BakaXero
summer- too hot
winter- too cold
spring- hay fever
Autumn- falling leaves <fine by me

eek!

DITTO! yes yes yes

but I kinda like winter.. although it's cold, I love the crispness in the air.

Pandemoniac
Winter: slippery roads, cold bedrooms, no good festivals, having to scrape ice from my car, girls in coats so thick that it could be Paris 'twiggy' Hilton or Oprah 'before she learned the phrase diet' in there and you still have to guess, late trains, traffic-jams, oranges cost twice as much...
Summer: good festivals, miniskirts, beach-parties, appreciating cold in the form of a drink, more light and happier people, all you can eat clam-diners at the seashore, butterflies, no snotty nose, no need for a coat...
For me the choice is clear

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Winter: slippery roads, cold bedrooms, no good festivals, having to scrape ice from my car, girls in coats so thick that it could be Paris 'twiggy' Hilton or Oprah 'before she learned the phrase diet' in there and you still have to guess, late trains, traffic-jams, oranges cost twice as much...
Summer: good festivals, miniskirts, beach-parties, appreciating cold in the form of a drink, more light and happier people, all you can eat clam-diners at the seashore, butterflies, no snotty nose, no need for a coat...
For me the choice is clear

you choose winter.. it's obvious. yes

BakaXero
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
you choose winter.. it's obvious. yes
oh damn... i was gonna say that.

Pandemoniac
Hihiha, yes I prefer freezing my cohones of while having to get up 20 minutes earlier to defreeze the Panmobile.

Not really

Piggle Humsy
oh damn... i was gonna say that.

Great minds think alike... winkiss

BakaXero
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Hihiha, yes I prefer freezing my cohones of while having to get up 20 minutes earlier to defreeze the Panmobile.

Not really
think about it this way.
in the summer you get to see hot bodies.
in the winter you share body warmth wink

Pandemoniac
To bad I get cold feet in the winter for which missus Pan. sometimes kicks my hiny out of the bed...

Arachnoidfreak

Mindship
Autumn is fave.
Re: winter and summer...
I'd rather shiver than sweat,
but I'd rather sweat than shovel.

silver_tears
I love summer and winter equally, following fall in the lead. Hate spring no expression

Mr. Bacon
i like all the seasons, spring least unless it doesnt rain for weeks straight

Maya Zurak
I love Summer, yay!

Storm
Winter as well as summer.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Roulette
Winter....I just can't handle those farking boiling hot days during Summer O.O....they drive me crazy.

Alpha Centauri
Winter, I think better in Winter.

-AC

Roulette
heheh..same^^...I can't concentrate properly in school when it's Summer...the heat hurts my brain o.o

~Da Moose~
Winter is the best season...In summer, when it's hot, you can only take the clothes off so much in public, and even at home, naked is all you can get. But in the winter, there is no limit, unless you're worried about mobility and looking fat, to the amount of clothing you can put on, or the amount of people you can share warmth with.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Roulette
heheh..same^^...I can't concentrate properly in school when it's Summer...the heat hurts my brain o.o

Yeah, the heat seems to slow everything down. It's either too comfortable to feel like making effort or it's too hot to move.

-AC

Roulette
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Yeah, the heat seems to slow everything down. It's either too comfortable to feel like making effort or it's too hot to move.

-AC

yesvery true.....hehe..yup...I tend not to try to move too much when it's hot^^

BakaXero
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Winter is the best season...In summer, when it's hot, you can only take the clothes off so much in public, and even at home, naked is all you can get. But in the winter, there is no limit, unless you're worried about mobility and looking fat, to the amount of clothing you can put on, or the amount of people you can share warmth with.
the only time of the year where you have an excuse to look like a terrorist

Roulette
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~

eek! that's so true...

stupid bastard sun screws us over so bad...*shakes fist*

~Da Moose~
the only time of the year where you have an excuse to look like a terrorist

Me personally? wink

But, yeah, you're right.

DarkC
Most definitely summer.

Fox Summers
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Summer
The girls wear less clothing no expression

I like the way you think! cool

Time Of Evil II
I only like winter if it snows sad

GCG

Morning_Glory
summer

Morning_Glory
no winter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.