Round 2!!! THE ULTIMATE SPIDEY SIGNITURE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil SeeD
clap Round 2 has Begun clap

Who will win the ultimate battle in Spider-man Forums history, and be crowned to have the ULTIMATE spidey sig.??

boxing Let the voting and criticism begin! boxing

(only 9 people made it to the FINAL round)

pacmaniac
im still goin all for spideys sister

Evil SeeD
I have to agree, spideys sister is pretty good

pacmaniac
did you make ur sig?

Evil SeeD
I picked out the pics, the colors, the font of writing, and how i wanted it to look , and be arranged, ... Then H.S.6 made it in photoshop for me......wink

H. S. 6
Iron Spider is back in action. cool

stick out tongue

Evil SeeD
haha, Nice... dude you gatta make me a new evil one like that, that one is SAWEEEEEEET wink

Arahan
Paola is the man..ehm woman.
Spider-Woman is just too sexy.

chucktaylor
Yeah! Im the only one who voted myself! Woohoo!!!!!

pacmaniac
arahan ur ssig was better B4

Arahan
may be it was, but I like changes smile

pacmaniac
fairysnuff

NoFate007
I was thinking about updating mine but...eh...college takes a lot out of a guy lol

Arahan
i did mine in less than 10 minutes big grin

Evil SeeD
I didn't do mine at all... **Custom made* haha

Evil SeeD
wow this is gettin really damn close

chucktaylor
Dammit! Vote for me guys! Hahahahaha! big grin

pacmaniac
no no, vite for spideys sister!! SS, post so they can all see how awsome it is!!

Paola
who won the other one and why wasn't I informed to get it closed? sly

*votes for herself ninja*

pacmaniac
Originally posted by Paola
who won the other one and why wasn't I informed to get it closed? sly

*votes for herself ninja*
sneaky. i spose everyone whos takin part is. how long did ur sig take, poala? and do you get your name from paola who does the weather on channel nine on the fast show?

Evil SeeD
Sorry Paola, I forgot to tell you I opened round 2, Well I suppose I won the last one seeing as I got the most votes, but it looks like your kicking some but in this one wink

Paola
Originally posted by pacmaniac
sneaky. i spose everyone whos takin part is. how long did ur sig take, poala? and do you get your name from paola who does the weather on channel nine on the fast show?

dunno how long it took, Lana made it

and Paola is my real name.... not poala roll eyes (sarcastic)

Paola
Originally posted by Evil SeeD
Sorry Paola, I forgot to tell you I opened round 2, Well I suppose I won the last one seeing as I got the most votes, but it looks like your kicking some but in this one wink

and if you won the last one, why in the world you included yourself in this one? isn't that unfair?

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Paola
and if you won the last one, why in the world you included yourself in this one? isn't that unfair?

Of course not. Let him win again. ninja stick out tongue

Evil SeeD
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Of course not. Let him win again. ninja stick out tongue

laughing laughing laughing laughing (thats to H.S.6)

and to Paola, I'm in this one cause the top 5 people from the last one are in this one also, I said the top 5 would move into this final with the other realy good sigs, I won it so I got a place in this one wink.. Even though you have quit the lead right now wink

pacmaniac
oh yes, neon spidey is back. this got a 10 (i know, i know) on the sig rate forum, and teh loz one got a measly 1.

Evil SeeD
OK .. your weird.. Anyways KEEP VOTING smile smile smile

DBZ MAN
Guys i know i shudnt do this but can sum1 help me compress my sig cos it wnt let me upload it on cos its too large or sumthing and i dnt no how to reduce the space without reducing the size. thanks.

pacmaniac
okay, upload it and ill try.

Spideys Sister
Who's bad and in the lead! Happy Dance I'd like to thank my friend on KMC and Spidey for being so kick ass....

Evil SeeD
Don't get to cocky yet .. Looks like Paola is tied with you.. and others are creeping up.. ....

pacmaniac
*holds breath with exitment* when is this gonna end?

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Evil SeeD
Don't get to cocky yet .. Looks like Paola is tied with you.. and others are creeping up.. .... Yeah cause if I stay in the lead and win she'd ban me. And I know you guys will miss the imature 14 year old sister of Spider-Man.(I have Stan Lee's number. SS will be real!)

Evil SeeD
HAHA, lol.. I wonder ...couldnt paola vote more than once for herself?? Can she edit these polls....lol..that would be funny if she could....

Spideys Sister
Oh sweat. Don't give ideas....

Evil SeeD
Haha, !!!! don't get any ideas Paola!!! haha laughing out loud

Spideys Sister
...silence. she could drop both our names. I voted for my self and if I could have H.S.6 his sig rocks.

Evil SeeD
Yes his sig does rock... He also made my sig big grin big grin big grin

Spideys Sister
Damn he's good. Thanks to Amity75 I've gotten this far...he'd be tied too if he were here. Who liked his Spidey sig.( I don't know if he still has it.

Evil SeeD
i dont remeber him

Spideys Sister
In the sig sec...Amity75's sig. He's good.

Spideys Sister
So what? It's tie. well that sucks.

Evil SeeD
Haha we have a 3 way tie so far and me 1 behind.. WE NEED MORE VOTES.. VOTES PEOPLE VOTE....lol...

Spideys Sister
HS6 won! He should. I miss his Iron Spidey sig.

Evil SeeD
He hasnt won yet.. well I mean this thread is kinda losing popularity, but it will stay here until the Mods find it appropriate to close it.. Which I'm guessing will be soon, anyways, still alittle time left, vote vote vote winkbig grin

Spideys Sister
Can't wait till the third one comes out.....I know you'll be advertising everywhere laughing out loud

Spideys Sister
ES I think we need the thrid spidey sig contest now...

H. S. 6
I'll have to make one, then. stick out tongue

Spideys Sister
Congrats on winning this one!

F_doomed
aLL YOUR ***** ASS SIGS SUCK STOP POSTING THIS LINK NO ONE GIVES A FLAMING RATS ASS ****ERS

chase el
why is my name up there

H. S. 6
Originally posted by F_doomed
aLL YOUR ***** ASS SIGS SUCK STOP POSTING THIS LINK NO ONE GIVES A FLAMING RATS ASS ****ERS

Nice way to embarrass yourself.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by F_doomed

You'll be getting a PM warning too, but this was just dumb....keep it down, especially when theres no good reason to act like a moron.

Spideys Sister
Dig you CAN close this... It's over. Hotsauce won and I already did the third one. smile

spencerspider
i cant believe u dont put me in their...im ashamed..

F_doomed
Originally posted by DigiMark007
You'll be getting a PM warning too, but this was just dumb....keep it down, especially when theres no good reason to act like a moron.

Okay i'm sorry its been a bad week Ive been kinda pissy..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.