Obsession Anakin Skywalker vs. Mara Jade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Anakin as of Obsession the comic book against Mara Jade. The battle is in yavin 4.

Darth Faunus
Anakin, definitely. Virtually a Djem So master, one of the most powerful Jedi the Order has ever seen, and a willingness to use the darkness that will take away Mara's Potentium advantage. . .

But I must ask, what time period is Mara Jade from in this battle? Pre-NJO versions would be dominated without posing too much of a threat, but latter NJO and DN era Jade would be able to contend with him very well, if not manage to defeat him.

Lightsnake
We saw Anakin kill DURGE....I think Mara'd be a tad outclassed

DrDoom101
Oh sorry for not clarifying. I meant DN

mace=badass
Anakin killed Durge?When?

Darth Faunus
Then it could go either way.

Mara is fairly powerful, and has a varied list of skills.

She was one of the elite Emperor's Hands, lending her skills almost unrivaled even on a galactic scale. She learned here, in both practice sessions and the heat of battle, to use dozens of different kinds of weapons, and even threatened Vader's place in a certain mission during the Empire series.

After the dissolving of the group, and the final fall of Palpatine, she became one of the most feared assassins in the galaxy. This, coupled with the discipline and skill born of her training as something of a Dark acolyte, crafted her into a deadly warrior, with an assassin's patience, cunning, and and varied abilities, assure that she'll be prepared for any situation in any number of ways.

Lastly, she's been a part of the New Jedi Order for decades. After learning skills from the above trades, including martial arts mastery and multiple forms of weapons training, she learns here even more Force techniques and ways to enhance her physical ability and technique. Jade also became proficient with a lightsaber.

In the end, Mara is one of the most versatile characters in the SW galaxy, and may even prove to be too much for the fabled Chosen One.

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by mace=badass
Anakin killed Durge?When?

In When They Were Brothers. He tosses him into a sun.

mace=badass
It's not letting me delete this post, sorry.

mace=badass
Oh, I did not know that. Thankyou.

Lightsnake
It could indeed go either way....If Mara's written by Tim Zahn, though....she could take on Yoda, Sidious, Ragnos and Exar Kun while riding Vader like a pony

mace=badass
Hahaha.

Lightsnake
All the while: She'd be noticing little details of thier faces and ferally curling her lip while laughing sardonically

mace=badass
Hehe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.