Kadaj vs Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
i think Kadaj would kill my fave video game character there are four reasons but some give away the story to advent children and i dont know how to use spoiler taggs so here we go

1) lighting fast

2) hes Sephiroh

3) he has loaded him self with all the MAtera that Cloud got in the game
( of corse he gave some to Yazoo and Loz you gotta be a nice borther)

4) he can summon demons to destract dante

John Bak'or
too true and he can also give anyone he wants the disease (geostigma) and make it go burko on people (like the cloaked man im not giving his identity away for those who dont know who he is).
They arent demons but shadow creepers. Just felt u ought to know

b-dan
Originally posted by John Bak'or
too true and he can also give anyone he wants the disease (geostigma) actually its not Geostigma because all the kids had it that the did the thing to. It was Jenova Cells because he wanted all teh souls he could get for the reunion and if they all died more souls would go to him so he would become Sephiroth

John Bak'or
they still called it geostigma thats was what they named the disease even after they found out what it was. geostigma is easier to say than sephiroth elemnt/jenova cells anyway.

b-dan
ya your rite there Geostigma even sound cooler than its reall name Star Scar Syndrom i think it was called

John Bak'or
yeah it was called star scar syndrome weird neme but it fits. the scars do sparkle after all

b-dan
my god your rite i just watched the movie and they do sparcle lol

John Bak'or
hahaha lol

theevilgood
where can I get the movie sad I wanna see it soo bad

b-dan
Ebay or download it thats really all you can do

John Bak'or
hmm its goooooooooooooooood trust me theevilgood its gooooooooooooooooooood big grin

b-dan
ya ive seen it like 50 times now still not tired of it Kadaj owned that movie

MadMel
yeah, ive slowed that movie down as far as it would go and still couldnt believe how fast kadaj was going. strange though, he moved heaps faster than cloud but lost. i still dont get that. i also dont get y he would pull some stupid jump attack on cloud.

b-dan
got cocky probably every one gets cocky or he was planning it out cuz he was borne to die and become seph

MadMel
(bump)
i doubt he planned it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.