Dante and Blade vs Sephiroth and Jecht

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stalker 360
dante and blade vs Sephiroth and Jecht. no supernova

two half breeds vs the man who became the final aeon and the big FF badass

setting: the chamber of faith

Jose123
When you mean jecht do you mean the actual pirate reject or the big ass monster with the big ass sword?

Stalker 360
pirate reject

Jose123
i'll go with Dante and Blade.

just because they look less like ass holes then the pirate and the girly man

But i know that long haired hippy has some deus ex machina move that could probably wipe them out.

But i still say Dante and Blade. there just that badass.

John Bak'or
lol sephiroth will win hes ripped 80 story buildings to pieces with little effort and hes that mad as hell sword. all he has to do is summon a meteor and they are toast. oh and he can fly

Jose123
Originally posted by John Bak'or
lol sephiroth will win hes ripped 80 story buildings to pieces with little effort and hes that mad as hell sword. all he has to do is summon a meteor and they are toast. oh and he can fly

i know. But he's still not as badass as Blade. Nope not even.

smile

John Bak'or
i know that but still this aint a badass contest its a fight to tha death.......i think

Jose123
i know that but still this aint a badass contest its a fight to tha death.......i think

Yeah they die.

John Bak'or
thought so

John Bak'or
ur talking bout ur team right??

Jose123
ur talking bout ur team right??

yeah. but they go out like pimps.

John Bak'or
lol

Stalker 360
dante would own spehiroth the tea bag him

John Bak'or
wrong dude has dante ripped building to piesces without his weaponry?? dont think. so sephiroth was ripping buildings to pieces an fighting at high speed agiants cloud (with 2 swords) and he even wore cloud out

theevilgood
is this even a fight, I'm pretty sure it's just a mop up. Sephiroth and Jecht win, uber fatality

Stalker 360
sephiroth sparda is uber strong fatality that

John Bak'or
hahahahahahaha......0h.....ur serious???

IcePunk
Yeah, he is and so is Sparda

John Bak'or
new pics kool. strange thing is where theres dante, there icepunk and where theres icepunk dante can never seem to lose. even though he should lose

Stalker 360
he shouldnt dante can beat most with sprda trigger

Lord Ryugen
I'm curious as to where people got the idea Dante's this powerful. He's not that strong or fast, even his ability has been surpasses or equaled. The best thing Dante's got going for him physically is his insane amount of durability and even then a lot of people could still put him down. Dante's a good character but he's really been overhyped here. Anyway on to the fight. Dante's best move has always been quicksilver, well unfortunately both Sephiroth and Jecht can take whatever he can dish out before quicksilver runs its course. At which point Sephiroth summons supernova and scours the earth of everybody.

John Bak'or
erm...........................................................mate im on ur side but it was said at the begining that there is no supernova in this fight.

Lord Ryugen
...Did you? Ah whoops, well that makes it a lot more intresting. I'm going to have to consider this for a little while now.

Stalker 360
yeah dante dose seem kinda powerfull with the arival of some dante lovers

Lord Ryugen
Don't get me wrong I'm a Dante fan myself, but some posters make him out to be the next thing to god. It ruins the character when people do it.

Stalker 360
yeah i understand but dante sparda could go toe to toe with spehiroth

John Bak'or
true but how fast is dante/sparda comared to sephiroth has to be pretty close. and can sparda fly??

IcePunk
Dante is about as fast Seph if not faster (since the cutscene when Dante is fighting Vergil was in slow mo) and yes, Sparda can fly and do meat grinding-ish attcks with his demonic body, throw giant homing Fire dragons and demonic power balls and the only that can damage him in that form is meteors and thrown giant stone pillars with a great velocity, Seph has nothing of that, neither does Jecht, btw we dont know squat about Jecht's powers!

Lord Ryugen
We don't know anything about Sephs powers either Icepunk. At no point in FFVII does he go all out in combat. His greatest feat however is single handedly holding back Holy the planets ultimate weapon for the duration of the second and third disc. Not to mention he did this while maintaing an incredibly powerful shield around the northern crater for most of the second disc and after being affected by Aerith's prayer and having most of his power removed he still held Holy back until Cloud finished him off. None of Dante's enemies have a feat like that, not Mundus, not Virgil no one. Unfortunately because Seph never actually got a chance to fight without any restrictions its impossible to say what his true combat ability is.

John Bak'or
hmm

theevilgood
I'm just gonna say this right now. Sephiroth would beat the s*** out of Dante. Even while under the binds of Aeris' prayer, he was still able to go Safer Sephiroth, and use Supernova. Jecht isn't really all that great, in my opinion, but I think Seph alone would win this fight. While Dante does have sparda, Sephiroth would be able to keep up with sparda in his normal form. If he goes Safer, Dante is screwed

MadMel
sing it. sephiroth owns.

Stalker 360
come on sparda could keep up and blade takes out jecht

theevilgood
sparda could keep up with normal sephiroth, not Safer. actually, judging from experiences I've had with Safer Sephiorth, safer wouldn't even need to move. All he'd have to do is bust out that one horse-whatever move of his. I can't remember the name, but it's his second strongest attack.

IcePunk
Safer Sephiroth??????? WTF??? Is he a safer opponent laughing out loud?

IcePunk
Originally posted by theevilgood
sparda could keep up with normal sephiroth, not Safer. actually, judging from experiences I've had with Safer Sephiorth, safer wouldn't even need to move. All he'd have to do is bust out that one horse-whatever move of his. I can't remember the name, but it's his second strongest attack.
No, even Dante could keep up with Sephiroth, I've seen the movie and I compared their fighting speed and I can safely say that Dante is a bit faster when he's doing his best that is ( like he does when he fights his brother Vergil). Normal Seph going against Sparda is just plain suicide, if you ask me.

Lord Ryugen
I don't trust AC to give an accurate estimation of the characters strength. Only Cloud, Vincent and the three shadows of Sephiroth were in any way enhanced yet everybody was jumping and semi-flying. Besides,Sephiroth was a lot weaker than he should of been. I can't see a person who had his feats being on par with a standard Mako Enhanced fighter. But thats just my opinion.

IcePunk
Well, I really hope (not!!) Seph can dispel a 100 % time freeze and live without his head laughing out loud

Stalker 360
sparda has this

IcePunk
Yupp big grin

MadMel
nup!!

IcePunk
yuppbig grin

Rewmac
If guys played through the 3 games and read after a story a bit, you'll see that Dante is stronger than we thing. If he has all his powers I mean everything all Devil Arms (from DMC1 and DMC3), all medallions. The 2 medals in one (his and Vergils) and the Styles from DMC3. I'd like to see a guy or anybody killing him. If you played DMC2 you know that's the latest in story. So that's the final, the most powerful Dante who can change even to Sparda and kill the strongest enemy with one single blast. Dante is nearly immortal. You see Lady shooting him twice in the head and he just laughs. And that happened before DMC1 and DMC2. Because DMC3 actually takes on before the other two (for people who don't know). Dante in Super Sparda form (from DMC2). Is invurenable to any attack, and in that form only a demon can kill him. And so far we know Sparda was the strongest demon, and Dante surpassed him.

jk5000
ahem if sephiroth can impale a goddam midgar zollom on a tree and has a 7-8 foot sword (called matasume i think) with those 2 reasons alone i think he could kick dante's butt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.