Thor vs Captain Marvel (dc)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKahn
No preptime, speedblitzing, or battle field removal. Who wins?

TheKahn
Sorry if this a repeat.

Fox Summers
I'd go with Big Red. He's pretty much Superman, minus some abilities.
I know Thor beat him in Marvel vs. DC, but that was only because he switched back to Billy Batson.

roughrider
Draco 69 has unearthed that Marvel may be vunerable to electricity; strong enough hit changes him back to Batson. Thor shocks him with lightning he calls down, what could happen? Haven't seen proof with standard lightning - just have Kingdom Come and DC/Marvel Access to rely on. But it looks like he could pick up mjolnir, too.
Strategy here is important. Marvel doesn't have obvious holes to exploit, but might not survive a Godblast. Still thinking about this one...

jrodslam
I dont think thats the case. Im assuming Black Adam and Captain Marvel both have the same properties to changing back and forth. Cap used BA's lightning to to jumpstart him and change him only because they have the same power source.

Dr.Fate tried to use magical lightning to change BA, but it didnt work, so i highly doubt thors magic could.

golem370
Thor has took powers blasts from Korvac and opened a portal and the powers went to another part of the Universe

TheKahn
Originally posted by golem370
Thor has took powers blasts from Korvac and opened a portal and the powers went to another part of the Universe

Captain Marvel has a shash...

illadelph12
I'm not really a fan of Thor, but he'd take Marvel with the no speedblitzing stipulation. Thor has an insurmountable ferocity and experience edge on CM.

Black Adam may be a different story.

supremthor
captain marvel wins 6/10 the reason is he has most of thors powers plus some more. the only thing thor has realy over marvel is the god blast and that takes time. the thing alot of people forget ablout in thor vs captain marvel fight is that captain marvel can take away thors hammer.

GODSCRIBE
Thor 7/10

JohnR
I think it's a tossup with a slight edge to Thor. Their strength and durability is about equal, Captain Marvel is faster, but less skilled. I'll give a slight edge to Thor due to his hammer, but if CM can separate Thor from his hammer, he might gain the advantage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.