I heard somewhere that Wolverine and Strom will have a romance in this movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rwendelin
I heard somewhere that Wolverine and Strom will have a romance in this movie? is it true? i was just wondering...

thanx

NoFate007
Who knows. I'd prefer it if they didn't. I'd like to see Wolverine grieving over Jean.

Cyber Ninja
Yeah, they said that Wolverine will have sex with storm in the movie. halle's idea.

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
halle's idea. eer HALLE!!!!!!! It was ur idea?!!!!!! Oh you just censored up everything, dontcha? mad

Cyber Ninja
lol damn you superman!! Well i heard something about halle wanting a love scene with some one but we don't know who.

nathan summers
Wolverine and Strom Thurman? That does sound plausible.

NoFate007
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
lol damn you superman!! Well i heard something about halle wanting a love scene with some one but we don't know who.

Judging from her ego it'll be herself lol

Kal875
Right after the secod movie I heard Halle quit. I guess they were wrong. But Storm and Wolverine don't go together.

Cyber Ninja
Halle did quit but so did brian singer so she came back because of the new guy and the promise to have more parts.

StinkFist462
this movie is Halle's basically.

from what i've been hearing its mainly about Storm.

what a *****.

buffymitch
In ultimate Storm did have an atraction for wolverine. but that was out of grief of beast's death. I would like to see storm and beast though

Cyber Ninja
storm likes all these mutant blue guys.. she alreaddy liked nightcrwler in part 2. As for a storm movie well x1 and x2 was wolverine movies.

buffymitch
i heard that befor that storm liked nightcrawler. but i didn't see it where do you see it?

Cyber Ninja
It said so in trhe dvd that halle wanted a love interest so they gave her nightcrawler

buffymitch
but i saw no chemsitry between them. atleast noy from storms side. she was just hurt how nightcrawler felt about his mutation. that's how i saw it.

NoFate007
I thought it was odd that Storm was saying that stuff in X2, considering she has the best life of a mutant really - even beating Xavier in the sense that she can walk and is attractive haha.

katie_girl09
Why does everyone hate Halle on this forum?? confused

stormlover
Originally posted by katie_girl09
Why does everyone hate Halle on this forum?? confused
That's what I want to know. I love Halle Berry. It hurts me to read these horrible comments about her. sad

Knightfall93
She' s fit, she's a good actor... what more do you want?

Knightfall93
And which X Men hook up with which in the comics... and when did Beast die? He's still alive in the New X Men stories in Essential X Men!

Paola
he died in 'Ultimate' timeline

chicku
hey guys im back from a very long break

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.