jews

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

malachi12
The Holocaust in Nazi Germany did occur. But, 6 million people did not perish. The figure is closer to 1 to 2 million. The "six million" figure has been embedded into the world's psyche in order to gain support and sympathy. More importantly, the men who later became known as Zionist were the ones who financed Hitler. The Rothschild family of The Bank of Rothschild were the primary financiers of Germany during Hitler's reign. The Rothschilds are a very notable Jewish banking family. Hitler was just a front man for the world bankers spearheaded by the Rothschild family. Ironically, Hitler's grandmother was Jewish. In addition, there were many high ranking Jewish officers with in Hitler's army. Historical evidence is surfacing which indicate that the Rothschilds and other Jewish financiers sacrificed some of their own Jewish brethren and others in order to gain world sympathy so that they can establish the state of Israel. Prior to World War Two, it would have been impossible for the U.N. or any other International body to charter the existence of such a state. But in 1948, with world sympathy on their side, Zionist were able to create the State of Israel. And today, it is ironic that the Rothschild family is one of the biggest land owners in Israel.

The establishment of the State of Israel was a bonanza both financially and militarily. Today, Israel receives a grant of $8 billion dollars every year from the U.S. government. Militarily, it enables the U.S. and England to have a strategic ally in the Middle East oil region. And historically the State of Israel perpetrates the lie that the Israelis are the true Jews or chosen people.

There will be some who will try to dispute these facts as rubbish, propaganda, or even lies. But, I Challenge them to present their facts. Prove to me that those in Israel today are the real Jews. And please explain to me where are the other tribes. I challenge any of you to a debate. I have a myriad of other biblical, historical, and geographical evidence to further prove my statements.

Shakyamunison

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by malachi12
I have a myriad of other biblical, historical, and geographical evidence to further prove my statements. Biblical evidence is a contradiction in terms.

Storm
You are skating on thin ice. This controversial topic is destined to cause controversy or hostility between members.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.