My School Day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
Well for about 5 months now my school has been praying for revival. Me and alot of other people have been sacrificing our lunch breaks daily to go to the prayer room and pray and get closer to God. One of the main things we prayed for everyday was revival. Today that breakthrough and revival came. I got to school and around 8:30am and went into my classroom for school. At around 9:00am we started to hear people yelling and screaming in the class next to us. After a while my teacher said that we could go into the classroom and pray with them. Most of us did and others just stayed in the Math classroom doing nothing.

I walked into the classroom and found about half of the students there worshipping and really getting into God. The others were just sitting quietly but most of them were praying in there own way.

After about 20 minutes more students began to come in from the other classes. When this happened things really broke out. The classroom teacher then began to move the tables aside so we could have more room to pray. It was really awesome because all this was taking place during a school and had all sparked during a simple morning prayer.

After about two hours of this I decided to head for my Grammar period while people continued to pray in the other room. I was in the classroom for about ten minutes when I heard people going down the hallways making alot of noise. I looked out the window and saw alot of the students worshipping God on the outside and taking there praise to the hallways.

I finished class and headed to my next period. At the end of that period I went to the prayer room during my lunch break. This is when things started getting creepy and chilling.

My friend Dave which I mentioned in my other thread about demons (he's the one who described demons being the most beautiful things he's ever seen but he knew they weren't good because they felt evil). He started breaking down in the prayer room. He started crying with this other girl there because he saw alot of kids in the prayer room not praying but just sitting there trying to look good.

The weird thing is when I heard him I started praying that God would help me detect when something wasn't right like he did. I prayed that God would help me to sense evil and corruptness. After I prayed this I began feeling something terribly wrong in the prayer room. I began to cry because God had given me just what I asked for. Then a girl from the prayer room stood up and demanded to know why each of us were there.

At this point a spirit of anger swept through the place and people began to argue until the teacher there broke it up (shes the one who I mentioned before. The one that had the big prayer meeting in her classroom). I was stunned. God had actually given me what I asked for. I asked to feel what he was feeling and I did. Dave then left the prayer room because he was mad at the people who weren't praying but just sitting there to look good.

Thats how the spiritual part of the day ended. We all had to go to class and we couldn't stay in the prayer room. The cool thing is that this prayer meeting lasted from 9:00am to 1:00pm and involved most of the Junior High and High School. Even though it didn't end nicely it was still good what happened that day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.