spider-woman vs. wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thorin
i actually dont know who would win but im betting it would be a helluva contest, spider-woman has strength and some kinda power that i cant remember right know, wonderwoman has strength, and might be a little stronger than spider-woman, and has her war attire, especially her sword, that thing kicks ass, now that i think of it spider woman might get her ass kicked, if wonderwoman can go toe to toe with supes, she can kick spider-womans ass.

and i mean by toe to toe she can punch superman and not be ko'ed when he hits back.

RawritsKayToe
... did you just answer your own question? Anyways WW wins.

thesilverspider
WW 50/10

Thorin
yeah i think i did answer my own Q.

im kicking my own ass

roughrider
Why the hell would Jessica pick this fight?
She has to understand Wonder Woman is basically a female Thor in a skimpy outfit!
Blow town while you can, Jessica! You'll need half of Shield in front of you, I'd say.

Arahan
In a Bikini Contest? Well I am voting for Jessica.

Sixth_Winged
WW. This match is a basic curbstomp unless Bendis writes this.

otherwise

They realize they're one and the same. Picture Diana with WW's mask, the closest a brunette could ever get to.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Thorin
i actually dont know who would win but im betting it would be a helluva contest, spider-woman has strength and some kinda power that i cant remember right know, wonderwoman has strength, and might be a little stronger than spider-woman, and has her war attire, especially her sword, that thing kicks ass, now that i think of it spider woman might get her ass kicked, if wonderwoman can go toe to toe with supes, she can kick spider-womans ass.

and i mean by toe to toe she can punch superman and not be ko'ed when he hits back.

just a minor nitpick

Spider-woman is a 7 tonner who doesn't lift objects too often

Spiderman is a 15 tonner who exceeds that limit back when he was just a 10 tonner

Diana's flux from being below 100 to being superman level to even being at deathstroke level. Most of the times, it's 100 +

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.