Summers' 3rd brother

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

peejayd
* who really is the Summers' third brother? what are his powers? his origin?

* is Gambit the real long lost Summers' third brother?

* and who is heck is this guy from X-men: Deadly Genesis...

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/XDEADLYG005_COV.jpg

GloryOrDeath
The third Summers brother is supposed to be Adam X/X-Treme...And I was kinda leanin' towards him to be the mystery mutant, Because Adam X has the ability to basically light your blood on fire once it's hit the air...He burned Wolverine to a crisp...

But I kinda think it's Mimic...Because the mystery mutant didnt know Wolverine, But knew the original Marvel Girl...Mimic was an orginal X-Team member...

He got kicked off the team, Givin' him a motive...

Explaining his abilities...

Firestar
In X-Men:The End, Gambit was Scott's half brother...though I think that was only a possible future so I'm not sure if it's true...

wannabe
Originally posted by Firestar
In X-Men:The End, Gambit was Scott's half brother...though I think that was only a possible future so I'm not sure if it's true... Well, even if it is just a possible future, as long as it does not have an alternative past AS WELL, it will be true for ongoing timeline too.

Fox Summers
I won't be surprised if it's Gambit. I think it would be kind of neat, actually. Sinister has always had a fixation with the Summers clan, and that would explain how Gambit mixed up with him.
They've already verified that Adam X is their half-brother, right? He wouldn't be a Summers, though.

eternitygoddess
I read somewhere that the 3rd Summers brother is the mutant that's kidnapped Cyclops and Marvel Girl.

Lucid Lui
It won't be Gambit. The 3rd Summers Brother has pretty much been confirmed the bad guy from Deadly Genesis. So that's who it'll probably be.

I couldn't see it being Gambit though, even if that's the case in X-Men: The End.

katie_girl09
What's with The End anyway? Is it what's actually gonna happen or is it just an alternate future or something?

willRules
Originally posted by katie_girl09
What's with The End anyway? Is it what's actually gonna happen or is it just an alternate future or something?

a possible future like days of Future's past.................

steverules
I have that, I thought it was really good.

botcherby
1) Gambit is probably gonna kick the can in Blood of Apocalypse... and he hasn't been mentioned on the any of the team rosters after Apoc...

Also Gambit would be too easy an option as the 3rd brother, cos' well Claremont already made a non canon timeline where he is... they'll be no surprise if it is....

2) Adam X was in theory to be the Summers 3rd Brother from the Mothers side, who was raped and ***** slapped. But they ditched that idea long ago, because the writer left... also hes been MIA for tooooo long to be the brother.

3) Mimic has encountered the second generation of the Xmen when he was on the team that was hired to assinate Senator Kelly. Mimic has been around for such a long time, I fully believe hes met Wolveirne. if I'm wrong... I'm wrong.

My theory.... I honestly don't have one

Disappear
mimic's not only met wolverine, his out-of-control power turned him into an exact physical replica of logan for a time. the villain from deadly genesis isn't mimic, unless continuity's been thrown in the trash.

also, the third summers brother is not gambit. the "sinister clone with summers blood" idea is specific to 'the end' alone, and has absolutely no reflection on canon as we know it. adam x was intended to be the third summers brother, but the idea was dropped around the time x-treme x-men started, as having a character whose name was the same as another book would've been too "confusing."

the villain may or may not be the third summers brother. i believe it was only said that the issue of TSB would be cleared up in deadly genesis, not that the villain was, for certain, the third brother.

also, some background history, TSB is an idea/term made up by the fans. the only canon information at all relative to the idea is when mister sinister said he'd been watching cyclops' "brothers" for some time. the plural was made note of in the comic, so it wasn't a continuity error. for all we know, there could be seventeen brothers, though the TSB idea seems to have made its way from fandom into the mainstream comicverse.

Jimmy Buggs
Its logan

willRules
laughing out loud that would be a shocker. Scott and alex would have to be at least over a hundred years old..........................

botcherby
Originally posted by willRules
laughing out loud that would be a shocker. Scott and alex would have to be at least over a hundred years old..........................

no Crosair is just a time travelling pimp

mike059jig
THAT GUY LOOKS COOL FROM THE DEADLY GENESIS...I HEARD HE IS GONNA BE A NEW VILLAIN THATS GONNA HAUNT THE X-MEN FOREVER..

mike059jig
No spiolers just hints...That guys name is Vulcan.
-He is Omega-level or even higher, with some sort of psychokinetic powers..a former member of Moira's team. Also supporting this are the facts that he knows Cyclops, and assumedly knows the only other Marvel Girl, Jean Grey.Wears a red and blue uniform, and has black hair. Is seen in some sort of brown cloak. Has glowing yellow eyes and a yellow energy signature.
-His essence is pulled together in near Earth orbit, assumedly as a result of the massive energy transfer from the House of M.
-The nightmares the individual members of the team experience are being caused by his teammate Sway's power.
-Related to the mission to rescue the original X-men From Krakoa..
-and the big story is yeah is the long lost 3rd Summers Brother..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.