likes and dislikes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badboy2004
likes and dislikes please?

BakaXero
dislike: whiny girls

Mišt
Im pretty sure this was done before, cause I remember posting

Dislikes: You

blink

Arachnoidfreak

BakaXero

redcaped
I like pleasure in all forms: Sex with gils/Movies all kind/Toys collectibles/Money/Health/Long Life/Freedom. I dislike: Lies/Hatred/Reject/Violence/Control all kind/Wrong Judgement. Your humor and your attention to me are appreciated, but, I don't think you like me as a general thought. I believe you are watching/chasing/involving others to collaborate for the purpose of obtaining information about me. Who am I-How I live-What I do. I feel like the entire city knows about me thanks to you. I believe I can frankly admit you are the police or some kind of authority. The image you have about me is totally wrong. I haven't commit a crime in my life. I am a guy who is needing lots of support-help-attention, in which I cannot find here or anywhere. So, in a way I am losing my reason to insist on something that cannot create interest and I am quiting. This board has like 100 purpose to exist but they make 1 very clear and that is defined as unpleasant. If you are the person that enjoys others misfortune you will pay very highly and that is a promise from me, the voice that never transforms into echo, it always happens. You will suffer as much as I did and I won't be the one to punish you but someone much more powerful and capable to bring you all down to justice at a time no matter how many you are or where you are. I am not perfect like Jesus but I am a witness of the world and all the people like you in it. If someday I do something you believe is wrong is because I need it to survive, unlike you doing it for self satisfaction and no other reason.

fini
huh

Maya Zurak
Dislikes: Stup*d Wars

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by redcaped
I like pleasure in all forms: Sex with gils/Movies all kind/Toys collectibles/Money/Health/Long Life/Freedom. I dislike: Lies/Hatred/Reject/Violence/Control all kind/Wrong Judgement. Your humor and your attention to me are appreciated, but, I don't think you like me as a general thought. I believe you are watching/chasing/involving others to collaborate for the purpose of obtaining information about me. Who am I-How I live-What I do. I feel like the entire city knows about me thanks to you. I believe I can frankly admit you are the police or some kind of authority. The image you have about me is totally wrong. I haven't commit a crime in my life. I am a guy who is needing lots of support-help-attention, in which I cannot find here or anywhere. So, in a way I am losing my reason to insist on something that cannot create interest and I am quiting. This board has like 100 purpose to exist but they make 1 very clear and that is defined as unpleasant. If you are the person that enjoys others misfortune you will pay very highly and that is a promise from me, the voice that never transforms into echo, it always happens. You will suffer as much as I did and I won't be the one to punish you but someone much more powerful and capable to bring you all down to justice at a time no matter how many you are or where you are. I am not perfect like Jesus but I am a witness of the world and all the people like you in it. If someday I do something you believe is wrong is because I need it to survive, unlike you doing it for self satisfaction and no other reason.

did you really spend time typing all that... didnt read any of it eat

GCG

bloodboys2blueb
dislikes:homework

joeykangaroo
like:stuff
dislike:insects and spiders

§P0oONY
Dislikes: Ignorance.

Bloigen
Dislikes: Redcapeds shit.

Storm
Dislikes: prejudice.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

bloodboys2blueb
thats a good one

badboy2004
likes football
dislikes ???

BakaXero
like: good friend
dislike: dickhead of a friend who can't keep his dick in his pants and land his friends in hot water.

badboy2004
now thats funny

Bloigen
Originally posted by badboy2004
likes football
dislikes ???

Question Marks own.

redcaped
Uh, I liked that!

ladygrim
Likes-doing not alot

dislikes- obnoxious people

Ladyluck
Likes - Open-minded people
Dislikes - Ignorance

T.M
Like - Man Utd FC
Dislike - When I kick things when I have nothing on my feet mad

Darth_Midal

Dislikes: still trying to save enough money to pay for my divorce mad

Bun Bun
Dislikes shit

Darth_Midal
asked my g/f
her likes being with mesmile

her dislikes her ex is now packing fudge if you catch my drift. If not think about it confused

xyz jedi
dislikes: bible bashers

Lord Magnus
dislikes: most people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.