Batman art

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lightsaber
Hello all, lets see some of your batman art, here is a pic I did a while ago. I am not sure how good the quality is of the pic. in this forum.

Lightsaber
Here is another pic.

Lightsaber
Heres a pic I did that we would never see in the comics.

Knightfall93
You like a bit of Alan Grant style, don't you? There's actually been a Batman- Spiderman team up against Ra's al ghul and the Kingpin!

Lightsaber
Knightfall93

Jim Lee is the one I seek to draw like. Though I have to develope my own style, I still admire Jim lees art.

Knightfall93
You are exellent and i think I meant Jim Lee, sorry. i get confused with so many names... yeah, Jim Lee. You look pro enough to do the comics

Lightsaber
Heres is some more from a comic I was drawing as a practice piece.

Lord Shadow Z
That is some excellent drawing- I'm knowhere near as good as you . I will post one of mine when I can get it scanned but... yeah... really good artwork. How long did it take you to draw Batman that good?

Cascador
Did you see Michael Turner's Batman! I like him...he's not really a bodybuilder, but he looks strong, style and he's very tall. I shall see if I can find some art of him. In my opinion he looks a bit like Bale...long face etc...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/Anakin_501/super017.jpg

Lightsaber
Michael Turner's is a good artist also, the colourist is very good as well. In that particular picture.

Knightfall93
Jim Lee and Michael Turner are the best! I reckon Jim Lee just edges it and, well, Lightsaber's are DAMN good too...

Lightsaber

Lightsaber
Cascador

Hello, how did you get that picture so massive in your post here? can you tell me the specs you used. i post my pic in the brose at about 100 resolution at 4 inches or so by 6 inches in my photoshop file and I save it for the web.

Cascador
Originally posted by Lightsaber
Cascador

Hello, how did you get that picture so massive in your post here? can you tell me the specs you used. i post my pic in the brose at about 100 resolution at 4 inches or so by 6 inches in my photoshop file and I save it for the web.

well I'm a member of Photobucket.com...You can post any image there no matter how large it is but it has to be smaller than 1MB...I can use that link to post those pictures here...for example I posted my animation of the batman films there:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/Anakin_501/batman2.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/Anakin_501/batman_returns2.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/Anakin_501/Batman_begins2.gif

"showing off" Happy Dance

Lightsaber
Cascador

Hello, thank for the info, is it possible you coud tell me the exact specs for the large Turner pic you posted here. I am trying t get the pic I post ehere that large in this forum. If you can post it large here that would be great.

Knightfall93
Saber, is it just the drwing you do or did you write those comics too? They looked pretty professional

Cascador
Well lightsaber...I'll do you a favour...just give them to me, my e-mail is in my profile, sent the images to me, and I'll load them up and I'll give you the links for them.

Lightsaber
Knightfall93

Yes I do the whole comic.

o you do artwork, if so post some here.

Knightfall93
I suck, just womnderin cos it looked so pro

Lightsaber
Here is another batman pick.

Knightfall93
I am lovin' it!

Lightsaber
Here is another one.

Knightfall93
The best so far... say, did you do any ones of Bats perched on a gargoyle in a classic pose? I love those...

Lightsaber
Page 8 of the comic

Lightsaber
Here is Batman without his costume, my version of his body armour.

Knightfall93
Cool... can you scan a full one of your comics on or e-mail it to me (my address is on my profile) so I can check a full story out!? Please. If it's not too much problem, I'd love it!

Lightsaber
Page five of the comic, if it was one.

Knightfall93
That's properly pro stuff, I reckon you could be the next Jim Lee... LOL, if it was only that easy!

Lightsaber
Heres some more stuff

Lightsaber
Another page

wuTa
ahh man, hook me up, i'd love to read some of your stuff, and your art is killer!!!, the body armor of batman was awesome(a long with the rest of the pics)

Knightfall93
I agree wuTa

Lightsaber
A new pic.

Thorin
your art is kick-ass. i give it thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up

jimjam41
Hi everyone,I'm new here. Just want to settle in for now.

Knightfall93
Batman looks like he gets a bit whupped in that comic but the story looks and sounds good...

Lightsaber
jimjam41

Hello did you draw that pic, if so it is very good

Lightsaber
Here is a Black and white version

Knightfall93
where's a black and white version?

Lightsaber
Here is a Black and white version

Etrigan
*jaw hits floor*

No, seriously, man. That art is seriously awesome, and if you want to be the next Jim Lee, you are certainly on the right path! Hell, if I didn't know it was you and I read that comic, I'd surely think it was Jim Lee.

Very Hush-y.

Scarecrow756
Here`s some Batman art from Frank Miller`s epic Dark Knight Returns.

Etrigan
What about it? We've pretty much all read it.

Knightfall93
you drew that based on it or its a scan? Because scans arent really relevant if its just from a comic that you read...

Etrigan
It's a scan.

Unless he is an absolutely incredible master at the art of copy sketching.

Knightfall93
LOL. Then why send it?

Paola
Originally posted by Scarecrow756
Here`s some Batman art from Frank Miller`s epic Dark Knight Returns.

pardon my ignorance... Miller draw that? blink

Scarecrow756
Originally posted by Paola
pardon my ignorance... Miller draw that? blink

Yes indeed, he did both the writing and art for The Dark Knight Returns.

Knightfall93
Its very impressive though i dontlike DKR

Lightsaber
Hello all here is another pic from the comics I am drawing. i would like to see some of your art, even if it is not Batman art.

Lightsaber
Here is another page

Knightfall93
Sorry, dude, I'm a "D" grade in art...

wuTa
show us one of your drawings of nigtwing lightsaber, your batman is kickass, i'm courious as to what your nigtwing would look like

Knightfall93
Yes, that would be cool

Lightsaber
I had a picture of night wing a while ago, but I don't know where it is.

here is another batman pic though.

Cascador
drawings are great, batman looks great, but if I may be honest the design of the batmobile could have been greater tho...fromt he inside it looks very cool, but it looks more like a porche with wings on from the outside...IMO. Still great work, keep it up!

Knightfall93
Yeah, I'm not sure about the Batmboile but everything else= BAD ASS!

wuTa
Originally posted by Lightsaber
I had a picture of night wing a while ago, but I don't know where it is.

can you draw another one?

Knightfall93
That would rock....

CaptainStoic
This something that I drew a while back, I used Adobe Illustrator to trace the actual sketch it's from the Batman/Spawn crossover, but I actually did sketch it. Illustrator is a great tool if you don't have a seasoned inker. After tracing it I used Photoshop for the lensflare on his knee... I'm presently working on a toyline and, I'd love to show you guys my creations, but it's still top secret until I get them fully licenced.

CaptainStoic
Here's something else I sketched, it's not Batman it's Shadow Hawk, but theres no threads for Shadow Hawk, so I guess this is as good a place to post it as any.

Knightfall93
Very nice... who's Shadowhawk?

Dazzler619
Here's my stuff

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a390/Dazzler619/Batman1.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a390/Dazzler619/Robin1.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a390/Dazzler619/FeatheryFriends.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a390/Dazzler619/Ivy1.jpg

Scarecrow756
Very good.

Dazzler619
Thanks

Scarecrow756
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Sorry, dude, I'm a "D" grade in art...

In Year 9 I manged to get a C grade in Art at the end of the year reports. And I am not even that good at Art.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Very nice... who's Shadowhawk?

Shadow Hawk is Image comics version of Batman... well sort of he has no problem with doing things that Batman wouldn't do, like breaking a persons back to show them that crime doesn't pay. If you like Batman, but want to try something a little different maybe you should pick up some Shadow Hawk.

Knightfall93
I'll look into it... Image Cmics is Todd MacFarlane's company, yeah? with Spawn and Star Wars...

Deicide
Holy bangin Nusticles Batman!!!!!!

nate100
Originally posted by Deicide
Holy bangin Nusticles Batman!!!!!!

now that is funny!

Knightfall93
Not very... just immaure

Deicide
"immanure"???? u mean immature???
i just thaught it would get a few laffs.....lol!
theres worse than what i posted

Knightfall93
I did mean immature and I didnt write immanure. That Joker pic is kick ass!

Deicide
kool thanks....i cant member where i found it.....

Knightfall93
You mean you didnt do it?

Deicide
nope, i cant draw for crap. i can write pretty good tho. ive written short stories and such.

Knightfall93
Same here!

Lightsaber
Hello all, heres some more

Syndicate_Lord
BAD ASS! Are you SURE you aren't a Jim Lee clone?

Mindship
Dear Lightsaber:

Your artwork--hell, your ability to produce an entire comic--is as professional as the real deal (you Must be pro and you're just mind-f***ing with us stick out tongue ). Whatever it is you do for a living, quit and apply for a job at DC or Marvel.

You give me hope. For a long time I've considered posting a pic I did of an original character, but I keep putting it off, well, for a number of reasons (I've actually, recently had a smidgen of publishing success with her, if as a short story).

I am not a Batman fan, but your work truly is inspiring.

Sincerely and impressed as hell,
Mindship

Mindship
Since you are a one-man operation, how long does it take you to do a page, or a comic? I mean, you're doing what professionally takes a crew to do. It must've taken you a while to do all these pages.

Why haven't you started your own comic business? Make up a character; maybe you have a friend who has one but can't draw worth crapolla. Do you spend this much time and effort merely as a hobby?

You should be making $$$. This stuff is that good.

You gotta be a pro, right? C'mon, we can take it...
detective

Juntai
awesome

klintypooh
OK, I'm not quite as good as some of you but I'm close.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/klintlovescheesecake/batman.jpg

Dark Shazam93
ROFMAO! Oh... my... GOD!

Lightsaber
Here are some more pages

Lightsaber
Here is another page

Lightsaber
Here is another one, I may have posted twice the same image before

Lightsaber
Here is another one

Lightsaber
Heres one more

Lightsaber
Anyone still out there?

Show some of your own art or others art if you like.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.