is Jimi Hendrix a god?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Agent
And so castles made of sand fall in the sea eeventually

Jimi Hendrix's music is awesome. He is thee best of all time in my opionon. He owned the guitar.
Jimi Hendrix defined rock n roll.

His music is from heavan but is he?

Alpha Centauri
Bill Hicks seemed to believe that Hendrix was genuinely too good to be from Earth.

I don't believe anything to that extreme but there was clearly something wrong (or right) with the man that gave him unsurpassable guitar talent at his 20's.

-AC

WrathfulDwarf
No

FistOfThe North
Gods are immortal. Not humans.

Afro Cheese
I think he's one of the greatest songwriters ever.

-hh-
he was talented. God? i dont think so.

Stealth Agent
not a immortal god but in the sense he was awesome with amazing talents.

Seriously his songs are awesome

alic88
i was never impressed with his songwriting skills. His guitaring no need for me to say was amazing, but his song-writing skills never appealed to me.

Victor Von Doom
Madness.

el_barto
He was no god, but he was a great guitarist.

nope, he's not a god

but he is immortal

Afro Cheese
Originally posted by alic88
i was never impressed with his songwriting skills. His guitaring no need for me to say was amazing, but his song-writing skills never appealed to me. What have you heard?

Bierbommetje
Sorry, quoted the wrong thing here...

(AKA may be deleted)

Bierbommetje
Originally posted by #16
nope, he's not a god

but he is immortal

Yep

Red Superfly
Last time I checked, he was a bloke who played guitar better than anyone else. Does that make Stephen Hawking a God because he can, erm, talk like a computer, better than anyone else?

Er, yeah......YEAH!

All hail Stephen Hawking!

Solo
Originally posted by Stealth Agent
His music is from heavan but is he?
No.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.