Spider-Man vs Iron fist, Shang-Chi, Silver Samurai, DareDevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternalfury
Spider-Man vs Iron Fist, Shang-Chi, Silver Samurai, DareDevil

Match takes place in an arena

Who Wins......

demigawd
I think Spider-Man, if written well, could ALMOST pull it off, but by sheer numbers, would likely get nailed by a lucky slash by the Silver Samurai.

Murda Mase
Iron Fist - webbed

Shang-Chi - webbed

Silver Samurai - webbed

DareDevil - webbed

Over

Spider-Man

With or without the Iron suite.

who?-kid
Spider-Man can take all of these guys, but when they are fighting together against SM, I don't see him winning. Especially DD and Silver Samurai will give him trouble.

thesilverspider
IT's a fight that you can see spidey pull off but not likely.

grey fox
I dont know , these guy's are a mish-mesh of skill's and odd powers . It could go in their favour.....

Arahan
Spidey wins.

He is faster now, he would speedblitz them and sting everyone in the head laughing

I read some old Marvel Team Up comics.
In one he fought a guy who had the same skills like Iron Fist and Spidey had problems to beat him. So combined with he other guys here I can see Spidey losing.

MuffinmanMike
Arahan I will knife-fight you for her.

You can have the Jen half.

Arahan
ok bring your knife, I will take my good old M-16 evil face

And no I dont share Jen or She-Hulk with anyone, she is my "precious" love

leonidas
what size is the arena? can spidey cling to it out of reach? if they can all reach him, they could win. if it turned into a melee they probably would. spidey's fast, but he ain't dodging all those guys at close quarters. if he can get of of range where he could use his webs effectively, and have some open space to fight in, he COULD pull it off, but it would be very tough and he'd need to go bloodlust/no-holds-barred.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Eternalfury
Spider-Man vs Iron Fist, Shang-Chi, Silver Samurai, DareDevil

Match takes place in an arena

Who Wins...... SM pulls it off.

jrodslam
Spiderman loses. He can hardly beat certain people by themselves.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.