Bruce, Selina and baby Wayne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knightfall93
So... it looks like the Batman's life will change big time post IC, so what's gonna change? With Dc's clues I figured...#
Bruce quits Batmanning and marries Selina. They have a baby who they should call Thomas Kyle Wayne. Bruce becomes commisioner and Jason did something amazing in IC so he becomes Batman.
Dick joins the GCPD and also becomes Red Robin. Tim is still Robin.
Any views?

NoFate007
I would like it to go this way:

Bruce marries Selina, they have a child named Thomas Alfred/Richard Wayne. First name is in honor of his father, and his middle name is in honor of the one of the two family members that never were blood related, but were family nonetheless. I'd like Gordon to still be Commissioner (unless he's dead or something that I don't know about). If he isn't Commissioner, Bruce could be, but then again, how is he going to be put in that spot without having even been a cop?

Dick becomes Batman and rules over Gotham.

Jason becomes Red Robin and takes control of Bludhaven (or helps Dick in Gotham).

Tim is still Robin, and he goes either to help Jason or to help Dick.

As Thomas gets old enough, Dick trains him, eventually having him become the new Batman as the years go by. I'd like to see Bruce and Selina have a daughter as well later on down the line, maybe when Thomas is 8 or so, and put Martha and/or Barbara in her name, whether it is the first or middle name doesn't matter to me.

Knightfall93
You're a little bit behind... LOL. Gordon had to retire ages ago, tthe whole IC thing has messed up time, bludhaven got nuked in part 4! The current commish, Akins, hates Batman! So, I guess IC could alter time and I reckon thomas alfred Wayne and Martha Barbara Wayne could work... but Dick is already Bruce's adopted son so I think Richard has kinda been taken! I agree partly but have you seen the cover to one coming comic. There's a pic of Batman grinning weirdly, more Jason than anyone else...

NoFate007
See, I don't read the comics really, so I don't know pretty much anything about the crisis. So yeah I'm definitely behind. But I've never been a fan of Jason Todd - I think its ridiculous that they brought him back to life. That's why I hope that Dick becomes Batman (if anybody has to become Batman besides just keeping Bruce) instead of Jason. I'd rather even see Tim as Batman than Jason, just cause it would seem to me like Jason got killed easily but apparently he's better than Nightwing and Robin? Makes no sense in my head.

Martha Barbara Wayne...idk if I like that, but I'd like to see a reference to either one of the names. Let Selina name that kid lol. (Blank) Barbara Wayne or something lol.

WrathfulDwarf
I thinking more like this:

Dick Grayson quits Nightwing and becomes the New Batman.

Tim moves onto become Nightwing.

Huntress might (MIGHT) become the new Catwoman.

Oracle walks again...and reconsiders her Batgirl career.

Bruce and Selina do get married and have a child. So they retire for a short time to raise the child. Few years later they make an astonishing return.

But Nah! I want Bruce to still be The Dark Knight.

NoFate007
Whoops I just realized that I said "Tim still Robin" instead of "Tim becomes Nightwing" in my first post.

WrathfulDwarf
But a good observation....who would become the New Robin?

NoFate007
I think Robin would be postponed for a little bit. Then possibly they should train some...kid...lol I don't know. Introduce a new character.

yer
Bruce and Tim have already been confirmed as Batman and Robin OYL. The new Catwoman i think is Holly and if Bruce does turn out to be Selinas baby daddy, which i read somewhere that the babys father may not be who every one thinks, im sure it would be Helena Wayne.

Knightfall93
Helena? As in the E2 Huntress? I don't like that idea... but Thomas wayne II is great! Maybe it IS another dad and maybe we're all wrong... I can't wait to learn! If bruce quits, I WANT dick to replace him but Jason probably will... why do they need to replace Bruce anyway? SIGH

yer
there not replacing bruce, hes staying batman

and it looks like dick and jason will both be nightwing for a little while because one of the solicits referencing to twin nightwings

Knightfall93
2 NWs? Cool...

WrathfulDwarf
What a rotten stupid dumb prank DC pull on the Catwoman series. Bruce is not the father. This is without a doubt the most idiotic gimmick ever pull by DC Comics. I'm dropping the book. The writters have really shot themselves in the foot. thumb down

Doc Potato
Who is the Cat-Dad? I hate this shite! But I'll porobably still buy the Batman TPB explaining about his reunion w/ his son... smile

NoFate007
So Bruce isn't the father? That's really, really gay.

Doc Potato
No, it's crap. Baby produced in gay ways are pretty rare... smile

MrHeavySilence
I think it'd be cool if Dick stepped up to be Batman and Bruce goes on to become something EVEN GREATER; like an even bigger thing in the Bat Family Status. So it'd be like:

BAT STATUS -

1. Bruce Wayne - Changes His Superhero Name to something else and starts to consider acquiring supernatural abilities; maybe we get to see roots of Batman One Million's skills (with Bruce possibly learning to doppleganger himself or use rudimentary manipulation of the soul)

followed by:

Dick - Batman
Tim - Nightwing

etc. etc.

Ricodrayz
What's thepoint of becoming the new Batman, couldn't he just be Nightwing and take over his area, the difference between Nightwing and Nightwing in a Batman suit is the ears laughing It's not like he has a super power that makes him becaome a new somebody like Flash or a GL

Doc Potato
Gotham needs a BATMAN. Always has, always will.

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Doc Potato
Gotham needs a BATMAN. Always has, always will. Wtf is the difference besides the ears then laughing Not like Nightwing automatically gets Batmans skill by putting on the suit.

Doc Potato
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
Wtf is the difference besides the ears then laughing Not like Nightwing automatically gets Batmans skill by putting on the suit. Psychology. Read Knightfall or whatever...

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Doc Potato
Psychology. Read Knightfall or whatever... evil face

sapphiremouse
what book is everyone reading? is it another elseworld book or what? why im askin is everyone mentioning jason todd. he's been dead for years. im a poor mouse , so ive not bought or read anything for some time.

Doc Potato
Originally posted by sapphiremouse
what book is everyone reading? is it another elseworld book or what? why im askin is everyone mentioning jason todd. he's been dead for years. im a poor mouse , so ive not bought or read anything for some time. Yeah, he got resurrected or something... thanks to the whole Infinite Crisis affair... smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.