Rose Wilson and Slade Wilson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shadin
I'm very curious about these two, how was it that Rose became the ravager? I went to TeenTitans.com but I'm still left with alot of questions, and the wanting for clips from the comics she's appeared in with her father Slade is driving me crazy. Does any one think they can help me out by posting some on here, I seem to find alot on her father but nothing on her, I've been to alot of forums reading about the latest she's in with her and batgirl fighting withher father watching; and seeing is there is no way of getting comics here I'll settle for what there is. If anyone has anything, it be great.

Knightfall93
Who's rose wilson? I know the name of her and Slade but who are they?

shadin
Rose is Deathstrokes daughter, Slade is deathstroke and it seems he had a daughter; and she seems to have taken up her fathers profession. I just haven't seen any comics ofher in them with him. At least none that I could get my hands on here. Which is why I came on here; to see if any one had any scans on her in action with her father.

Knightfall93
Cool. I knew I recognised the name from somwhere! Thanks, shadin

shadin
No Problem, Knight.

Tron
Neither of these two are really Batman characters. They're more tied into Teen Titans, or mainly Nightwing these days.

botcherby
lol this forum is so pro Marvel its funny

basically if you wanna learn about Rose and Deathstroke read Teen Titans Book 2 of the newest team, it'll answer all your questions!

Knightfall93
Pro Marvel?

Paola
moving to comic section...

Juntai
Originally posted by shadin
Rose is Deathstrokes daughter, Slade is deathstroke and it seems he had a daughter; and she seems to have taken up her fathers profession. I just haven't seen any comics ofher in them with him. At least none that I could get my hands on here. Which is why I came on here; to see if any one had any scans on her in action with her father. Well, she was introduced as his daughter and played a major role in Deathstroke's own comic, though most of it as a hostage. Then in one of Wizard's mini comic deallys, she became the new Ravager, took the super serum Slade took, got his powers, she even ripped out an eye so she could be like him. Still inexperienced, and only been on a couple of missions, but in one of them she took on Superman.

manjaro
basic gist on Rose.. for her protection her mother hid her existence fro slade. she was raised in seclusion and drilled in martial arts from her very earliest years, then boom she was adopted.. then slade's brother Wade, who you would think would be wilson but no its defarge, as ravager killed rose's adopted parents, then Slade abducted Wade and tied him up and let rose kill him, then he gave her the serum that pumped him up, so she could be chemically altered too...and she's got precog to boot

ScarletSpider
Check out recent Nightwing issues where she and her father make appearances. Slade wants Nigthwing to teach Rose all the stuff he knows so she won't be hurt and end up like her siblings. But then Slade does something that totally refutes that, Nightwing points it out, Rose goes batshit. Nightwing escapes.

King_Mungi
Rose Bio:
1. http://titanstower.com/source/whoswho/rose.html

Knightfall93
Cool

Disappear
there's a wade wilson in DC?

Flameblade
In the recent Teen Titans story arc 'The future is now', alternate future Rose Wilson was allied with the alternate future titans east. As well as being an item with AF Flash IV (Bart).

Juntai
Originally posted by Disappear
there's a wade wilson in DC? No, there's a Slade Wilson, but another character named Wade DeFarge in the Deathstroke comicswho was Ravager.

Slade Wilson was originally a superpower quick-healing mercenary with lots of guns and ammo who collided with DC's Teen Titans.

Deadpool was a ripoff of all of this, being named "Wade Wilson", a questionable costume ripoff , and originally was made to battle Marvel's teen team, the X Force.

Rob Leifield is to blame for the lack of imagination, as most of his creations were simply ripoff characters partaking in ripoff plots.

Disappear
i understand the creation of deadpool, and liefeld's lack of ingenuity. it just seemed, as per manjaro's post that the idea was even less original than i'd been told. but, alas, i was mistaken.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.