I'm getting n00bed!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Dragon
It doesn't happen that often but I've had a few in my time, okay not a lot but still, why do I deserve it? sad I get PM's from people I never spoke to & only just joined. I've has a few like I said but the only one's I can remember was one asking how I was & asking if I had a boyfriend so I said no then he said neither do I, then I was getting worried.

I had one now from another newbie, username Beki. Asks how I was & if I had MSN. As if I'm gonna give out my e-mail to some person I don't even know!

I'm sure it's not just me, I bet most of you have had at least one PM from newbies. glare

Storm
And...?

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

_Sanctuary_
I haven't had any cry

Yumcarrots
i don't like the word 'nOOb'

Spearhead
I get it occasionally, and half the time it's something retarded like, "join my forum for disgruntled postal workers" or something equally incomparable for me...

Slay
Originally posted by Spearhead
I get it occasionally, and half the time it's something retarded like, "join my forum for disgruntled postal workers" or something equally incomparable for me...
Or that ''Play games for money'' Guy erm

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
It doesn't happen that often but I've had a few in my time, okay not a lot but still, why do I deserve it? sad I get PM's from people I never spoke to & only just joined. I've has a few like I said but the only one's I can remember was one asking how I was & asking if I had a boyfriend so I said no then he said neither do I, then I was getting worried.

I had one now from another newbie, username Beki. Asks how I was & if I had MSN. As if I'm gonna give out my e-mail to some person I don't even know!

I'm sure it's not just me, I bet most of you have had at least one PM from newbies. glare

been there and dont stress it too much some people are curious........you can tell him you dont wanna tell him your info and if it gets worse you can always ignore him big grin

GCG
Originally posted by Yumcarrots
i don't like the word 'nOOb'

do you like 'boob' ?

Kharhmah
This is the oddest convo I've ever had over PM:

qtpie435 - i love good charlotte do u and no i dont no u but who gives a shit ive talked to deano before sooooooooo ....hi?? your so hot asl

Me - Er Hi there, I'm 16 I'm female and I live in England.

qtpie435 - sorry i thaught you were a guy embarrasment so um bye

Me - shock What made you think that I was a dude?

qtpie435 - i have no clue confused

It scared me quite a bit.

Lord Shadow Z
I had a PM from someone who told me I looked good, but I can't remember who it was.

Also Mr Parker- when I entered the Spiderman movie debate but he's okay.

No-one else PMs me apart from my brother when he's on.

Bloigen
Yeh, I get a lot of those pms. Usually,
I heard what you said on *thread* you're really funny, now give me your address so me and my teddies can gang rape your white ass.

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by Kharhmah
This is the oddest convo I've ever had over PM:

qtpie435 - i love good charlotte do u and no i dont no u but who gives a shit ive talked to deano before sooooooooo ....hi?? your so hot asl

Me - Er Hi there, I'm 16 I'm female and I live in England.

qtpie435 - sorry i thaught you were a guy embarrasment so um bye

Me - shock What made you think that I was a dude?

qtpie435 - i have no clue confused

It scared me quite a bit.
Whoa that's wierd. What's asl, I had that included in my messege but I have no idea what it is? confused

How you been? eek!

Kharhmah
Whoa that's wierd. What's asl, I had that included in my messege but I have no idea what it is? confused

How you been? eek!
"asl" Is short for "What is your age, sex and location?"

I've been good m'dear. And yourself?

Bardock42
Yeah I gort one liek that a few days ago

Raz: Hey yo, you, cool guy....how do you get such a cool pictures under your post?

Me: Piss off

Raz Laright, I jsut wanted to tell you how cool you are asl

Me: Leave me alone

Raz: Alright that'S it, you are banned for live

Me: Shit

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by Kharhmah
"asl" Is short for "What is your age, sex and location?"

I've been good m'dear. And yourself?
Oh yeah I remember. I've been fine, I'll PM you so we can have a chat if you like, instead of talking here.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah I gort one liek that a few days ago

Raz: Hey yo, you, cool guy....how do you get such a cool pictures under your post?

Me: Piss off

Raz Laright, I jsut wanted to tell you how cool you are asl

Me: Leave me alone

Raz: Alright that'S it, you are banned for live

Me: Shit

I know what you mean. He's always trying to cyber with me. disgust

Bardock42
Originally posted by Bloigen
I know what you mean. He's always trying to cyber with me. disgust
It's annoying as hell...who's that guy anyways.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Bardock42
It's annoying as hell...who's that guy anyways.

Some noob.

Bardock42
Some noob.

true, true.

Morning_Glory

I havent PMd you ... no expression but I will and you will love it! eek!

Ronny
blink Its smells like guacamole in here

Morning_Glory
guacamole droolio

mailedbypostman
"If you post like a noob, you will be pwned like a noob."

Ronny
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
guacamole droolio I know its mmmmnummydroolio

Morning_Glory
i eat it almost everyday!! hungry

Ronny
droolio Lucky you.

Morning_Glory
why? you cant eat it every day

Ronny
I can eek!

Lord Shadow Z
Usually,
I heard what you said on *thread* you're really funny, now give me your address so me and my teddies can gang rape your white ass.

laughing out loud

K.Diddy

Ignore them wink

Ladyluck
That happens to me too. blink

It happened today. shock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.