Zett Jukassa(ROTS) Vs Anakin(AOTC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Commander K
In The Invisible hand where Palpatine was held.

Twilight Janick
Anakin has the advantage of the terrain.

darthsith19
Anakin pwns. He held his own with Dooku for almost a minute. Zett got killed by a few Clones. Impressive for a 10-year-old but no where near Anakin's skill.

Illustrious
You're comparing a 10 year old padawan who was only in the movies because his dad owns the damn corporation to a 20 year old "chosen one" with the highest midichlorian count on record?

What the hell are you smoking?

Twilight Janick
Doesn't mean that you have a high midi-chlorian count that you're necessarily good at fencing! General Grievous was nowhere near the count required to even make it into the Jedi and yet, he killed two Jedi (Daakman Barrek and Sier Tarr) on Hypori.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
Doesn't mean that you have a high midi-chlorian count that you're necessarily good at fencing! General Grievous was nowhere near the count required to even make it into the Jedi and yet, he killed two Jedi (Daakman Barrek and Sier Tarr) on Hypori.

Zett got his ass pwned by Clone Troopers. He killed a few.

Luke held his own against Vader twice and killed handfuls of Imperial Troopers which alot of them are Clone Troopers WHICH probably got better in their years of Experience by picking off Jedi and killing things and Luke held his own against them.

HUH?

DrDoom101
Originally posted by darthsith19
Anakin pwns. He held his own with Dooku for almost a minute. Zett got killed by a few Clones. Impressive for a 10-year-old but no where near Anakin's skill. Was Dooku even trying to kill Anakin? He seemed like going easy on Anakin to me. Besides his master would have killed him if Anakin died in AOTC

darthsith19
Originally posted by DrDoom101
Was Dooku even trying to kill Anakin? He seemed like going easy on Anakin to me. Besides his master would have killed him if Anakin died in AOTC
I think Dooku was going all out. Why wouldn't he? I mean, he did want to escape before he got stopped (and he almost got stopped anyways). As for Sidious killing him, as if, what a waste, lose Anakin and then, because your apprentice killed a Jedi (which is what he thought would please Sidious) and then kill Dooku, the fifth - third strongest being in the galaxy.

Darth Faunus
Who the hell would even bother arguing this?

Captain REX
Krueger, obviously.

Sorgo
I think Dooku was going all out. Why wouldn't he? I mean, he did want to escape before he got stopped (and he almost got stopped anyways). As for Sidious killing him, as if, what a waste, lose Anakin and then, because your apprentice killed a Jedi (which is what he thought would please Sidious) and then kill Dooku, the fifth - third strongest being in the galaxy.

He was going all out?

Wow.... I can imagine trying to lure him to the Dark side is going all out and trying to kill him.

He held him and Obi Wan off and he simply kicked Anakin away so he could isolate him and the Knight.

It was bluntly obvious Dooku was not going all out in their duel.

Council#13
This thread is perposterous

Captain REX
Good thing that's a word.

overlord
What! Again my Zett Jukassa!! I made up that thread idea!!!
OOOOOOHHHH!!!!

darthsith19
Originally posted by Sorgo the Cruel
He was going all out?

Wow.... I can imagine trying to lure him to the Dark side is going all out and trying to kill him.

He held him and Obi Wan off and he simply kicked Anakin away so he could isolate him and the Knight.

It was bluntly obvious Dooku was not going all out in their duel.

Sorgo, I thought I told you already. ROTS AC, near the end of the duel. Listen to it. Dooku doesn't know he's supposed to turn Anakin to the Dark Side.

Sorgo the Cruel
Sorgo, I thought I told you already. ROTS AC, near the end of the duel. Listen to it. Dooku doesn't know he's supposed to turn Anakin to the Dark Side.

First of all... What the hell does that have to do with holding back?

"Oh Looky! Dooku didn't try to turn Annie to teh darkside! This means he couldn't have been holding back at all for any other reason. It's quite imposososissiblbe!"

Funny: Can you come up with an explanation on why Dooku was virtually persuading Anakin to turn over to the Dark side?

Did you hear Dooku's Sarcastic Dialogue on AOTC? His demeanor towards Anakin changed COMPLETELY during ROTS.

Why would I have to listen to it when you could provide me with a Quote? I'll be waiting.

Dark Aristokrat
Darthsith, I consider THIS to be "not playing around":

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/6592/000obithrow9wk1wy4dn.gif

If Dooku had seriously gotten in Anakin's grill, this fight would be over before you could type up a response.

Sorgo the Cruel
Originally posted by Dark Aristokrat
Darthsith, I consider THIS to be "not playing around":

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/6592/000obithrow9wk1wy4dn.gif

If Dooku had seriously gotten in Anakin's grill, this fight would be over before you could type up a response.

You know...

I'll never get sick of that GIF.

Council#13
laughing out loud me neither

overlord
Originally posted by Council#13
laughing out loud me neither I'm taking you out to lunch!

darthsith19
Why would he hold back unless he's really, really dumb?

What? He made one comment about the Dark Side in Anakin. Is that your proof that beats GL's own word?

What sarcastic dialogue?

Cause I have before. This time you'll just have to listen to the AC yourself. You do have the ROTS DVD, don't you?

Me too. He was never playing around. And so what, he got one good move on Anakin, took out Obi and then Anakin got pissed and kicked his ass.

Okay, that explains why he'd headless.

Commander K

What? He made one comment about the Dark Side in Anakin. Is that your proof that beats GL's own word?

"You have hate, you have anger, but you do not use them"-Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus

Sorgo the Cruel
Why would he hold back unless he's really, really dumb?

Or unless he was aware enough to recognize Anakin's power and to try to turn him.

He made two comments and GL did NOT say Dooku was overpowered by Anakin. You're going to lie now?

What sarcastic dialogue?

Sorry. I used the wrong term. His "Insulting" Dialogue towards Anakin.

Cause I have before. This time you'll just have to listen to the AC yourself. You do have the ROTS DVD, don't you?

Like I said: Quote what he said. I'd be intrigued to hear this. It's funny no one else mentioned it.

You can quote it, can't you?

Me too. He was never playing around. And so what, he got one good move on Anakin, took out Obi and then Anakin got pissed and kicked his ass.

LOL! Yeah okay. He takes on both of them and lightly kicks Anakin, sending him flying and helpless to defend his buddy who just happens to get crushed under a Balcony.

Okay, that explains why he'd headless.

What explains Anakin without arms and legs when he was the better Duelist than Kenobi?

Dooku saved Anakin by the way. If he didn't cut off his arm on AOTC, he would not have been able to climb that hill! W00T!

ESB - 1138
Zett: Was killed by a few clone troopers

Anakin: Survived the attack of thousands of battle droids

Tough fight...

Anakin pwns

darthsith19
Right in front of Sidious? Real smart. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Never said that. Lucas said Dooku just thought he was fighting Anakin, he didn't know he was testing him to see if he was fit to join the Sith.

The "Brave of you boy. I'd of thought you'd learn'd your lesson" dialogue? Well, he was messing with him in ROTS as well. "Twice the pride, double the fall."

Anger can make one quite powerful. Notice Maul was pwning Obi-Wan even when Obi-Wan had Qui-Gon with him but when he fought him alone he matched him. Same gies with Anakin and Dooku, but Anakin actually managed to win flat out.

But worse overall..

Sorgo the Cruel
Right in front of Sidious? Real smart. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Like Sidious was in a position to do shit all. He couldn't do nothing to Dooku. He wouldn't want to ruin his chances at properly persuading Anakin by revealing himself.

Never said that. Lucas said Dooku just thought he was fighting Anakin, he didn't know he was testing him to see if he was fit to join the Sith.

I asked you to quote Lucas, Darthsith19.

Do it.

The "Brave of you boy. I'd of thought you'd learn'd your lesson" dialogue? Well, he was messing with him in ROTS as well. "Twice the pride, double the fall."

He said that once. After that, he was perpetually commenting on Anakin's power and how he had Hate and Anger.

Anger can make one quite powerful. Notice Maul was pwning Obi-Wan even when Obi-Wan had Qui-Gon with him but when he fought him alone he matched him. Same gies with Anakin and Dooku, but Anakin actually managed to win flat out.

It says in the TPM Script that Maul was actually just caught off guard because of Kenobi force pulling the Lightsaber.

That's a laugh.

Erm.... Maul died to a Padawan. Dooku chopped a Padawans arm off.

A man... Who managed to contest with Yoda and pretty much pwn the Man who kills Anakin...

Is just going to flat out lose to Anakin?

I don't think so.

Darth Magnevus
alright people, this is geting sad... ROTS Anikin is god compaired to this guy... he could kick his ass on a whim, anywhere, any day of the weak...

darthsith19
So you think if Dooku converted Anakin that Palpatine'd just sit there and let them kill him? No, he'd fight back. Whoever Anakin ended up helping would win. I wonder what Obi-Wan would have done if they were fighting when he regained councessness?

Don't try and boss me around, *******. I quoted for you before in other threads and you ignored it. Take out your damn ROTS DVD and listen for yourself. Don't you have the DVD yet?

Yes, messing with him.

I meant when they fought one on one before Obi got pushed in the hole.

Sorgo the Cruel
So you think if Dooku converted Anakin that Palpatine'd just sit there and let them kill him? No, he'd fight back. Whoever Anakin ended up helping would win. I wonder what Obi-Wan would have done if they were fighting when he regained councessness?

No he wouldn't! It would have gone against Sith rules. Palpatine wanted the stronger one and he tricked Dooku by promising him a pardon if he held back. Palpatine lied and that's why Dooku gave him that f*cked up look.

Don't try and boss me around, *******. I quoted for you before in other threads and you ignored it. Take out your damn ROTS DVD and listen for yourself. Don't you have the DVD yet?

Okay then.

Show me the thread or show me the quote.

You pick one, okay?

Yes, messing with him.

Um... That's not messing with somebody. Especially considering the quote Dooku had that was cut from the Script.

He was promised Amnesty but for what? To die to Anakin? No. So that Anakin could become Sidious' apprentice and maybe Dooku wanted to retire or something...

He wanted to be let off of all his crimes... He wanted to be pardoned...

Faroth
Anakin pwns. He held his own with Dooku for almost a minute. Zett got killed by a few Clones. Impressive for a 10-year-old but no where near Anakin's skill.

Held his own? Dooku was toying with Anakin. The reason he cut his hand off is because he was probably thinking Ah, screw it. I'm bored with this loser. AotC Anakin isn't that great of a Jedi at all. But still, Anakin could probably beat Zett.

darthsith19
I know. Palpatine was testing Anakin. The point is Dooku know nothing of this.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=380555&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=7

To be fair, I wasn't giving the quote to you at the time. And you never posted after I said that. So i guess maybe you never saw it. Sorry.

What? Taunting him about his Dark Side strength? And about the script, yeah, and in the AOTC script Dooku complements Anakin's powers.
"You have unusual powers, young Skywalker. But not enough to save you this time."

He was? Not that I remember. Must be from the script or the novel.

It sure didn't seem like he was toying with him. At first Anakin had two lightsabers and Dooku worked as hard as he could to get rid of one of them. Then Anakin cut the power and went beserk on Dooku and it seemed like Dooku was going all out to me.

Darth Magnevus
how is this even an argument? this kid may have been a prodigy, yes... and with a few more years of training he would probly be god like... but he is nowhere near anakin level at this time...

calvin44
if zett was fully-grown, he would end up being one hell of a jedi.

Tangible God
But he wasn't. So compared to AOTC Hayden, GL Junior sucks.

Quiero Mota
Anger can make one quite powerful. Notice Maul was pwning Obi-Wan even when Obi-Wan had Qui-Gon with him but when he fought him alone he matched him.

That's a good point, ese. After all, " A chained dog fights harder." Maul, Dooku, and Palpatine were all out-numbered which phychologically made them fight harder, cuz they had to . Think about it....if you were ever out-numbered in a real-life scrap....say 3 against you, you fight would balls-out to the point where you practically have rabies. And then when it got to be one-on-one (cuz you laid the other fools out) you wouldn't try as hard and be a little cocky, que no? Thats what happened to the Sith Lords in the movies.

Twilight Janick
Originally posted by calvin44
if zett was fully-grown, he would end up being one hell of a jedi.

And probably take Plo Koon's seat in the Jedi Council or Kolar's.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
And probably take Plo Koon's seat in the Jedi Council or Kolar's.

Uhh... that's supposed to be impressive?

calvin44
Originally posted by Illustrious
Uhh... that's supposed to be impressive?
HAHAHA!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.