Don't you just hate it when...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xyz jedi
Noobs pm you just to say high?

Slay
They never PM you to just say hi,do they? wink

Lord Magnus
I think you were "high" when you posted this...

Bardock42
Originally posted by xyz jedi

Not really..might be cause it never happened....they say "Hi" once in a while but that's it.

Lord Magnus
I hate it when people make threads just cause they're annoyed about something that never happens.

Slay
Originally posted by Lord Magnus
I hate it when people make threads just cause they're annoyed about something that never happens.
Ooo,yeah smokin'

no expression

Mīsk

Dumbass its Hi.

Mr. Bacon
i hate when n00bs spell hi wrong no expression

_Sanctuary_
I think you were "high" when you posted this...
laughing

fini
omg, I never got that, thank goodness

Lord Magnus
I'm trying to think of more high jokes... has xyz checked his PMs recently?

Bardock42
Originally posted by fini
omg, I never got that, thank goodness

You are female.....I am astonished..

Lord Magnus
Well, I figure I've spoken my piece... let's just wait for xyz to check his PM list.

Bloigen
thumb downCrap Thread.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Bardock42
You are female.....I am astonished..

So am I.

Storm
No and I detest the word n00b!

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Storm
No and I detest the word n00b!

How come?

BackFire
No I don't.

KENobi™
How come?

She protests equal rights for idiots too. wink

Lord Magnus
Are you allowed to call a mod a noob? I'm not sure on the etiquette.

Yeah, I agree though. Noobs are our future. The next-generation of hardcore forumgoers. We were all noobs once.

Bardock42

Storm
Are you allowed to call a mod a noob? I'm not sure on the etiquette.

Yeah, I agree though. Noobs are our future. The next-generation of hardcore forumgoers. We were all noobs once.
New members mad

BackFire
Even if I weren't a mod I wouldn't mind getting random PM's from new members looking for kindness and friends. Just say "hi" back, I don't see the problem.

fini
huh???

why are you astonished?
That i'm a girl? OR that I dont get noobs PMing me, since i'm a girl

Bardock42
New members mad

there is quite a difference between New Member and n00b...get your terminology straight.

Originally posted by BackFire
Even if I weren't a mod I wouldn't mind getting random PM's from new members looking for kindness and friends. Just say "hi" back, I don't see the problem.

Yeah well.....hmm...I guess.....

KENobi™

I get some occasionaly and I try just to say "hi" back, but when they keep PM'ing me without reason and won't tell me who they are or why they want to PM me, I get annoyed.

xyz jedi
I think you were "high" when you posted this... what's your point? I hate it.

Bardock42
huh???

why are you astonished?
That i'm a girl? OR that I dont get noobs PMing me, since i'm a girl

No, cause I was liek totally positive that you were a guy...I counted you as one of my buddies...I wanted to do men stuff with you like....painting our fingernails and such.....

BackFire
The term "noob" is the idiots way of making a new members out to be inherently negative, based soley on the fact that they've been around for a shorter period of time then the person calling them a "noob".

Lord Magnus
No one PMs me... I have no friends.

Storm
there is quite a difference between New Member and n00b...get your terminology straight.

I am well aware of the connotation both terms carry. However lately, every new member is labelled as n00b.

KENobi™
The term "noob" is the idiots way of making a new members out to be inherently negative, based soley on the fact that they've been around for a shorter period of time then the person calling them a "noob".

Newb is for new members, that's it.

noob or n00b is for morons that can't read the rules. They post everything in the wrong section, use 1337 speak and/or txt tlk, and annoy everyone.

BackFire

Storm
A lot of members need to get their terminology, or better attitude, straight!

fini
REally??? Why does everyone think I'm a guy????

Sigh, dont worry, you're not the only one, i've been desexed by a few of my friends, as in they dont treat me like a girl. Just last week, I'm one of the boys........ok one of the boys with 38C breasts, but that how a few of them veiw me as, since I dont behave girly.

But mind u I do have my days...........every couple of years or so.
Soooo go on as u did, you wont hear me saying anything, well unless you deserve a slap upside the head.

Lord Magnus

Bardock42
I am well aware of the connotation both terms carry. However lately, every new member is labelled as n00b.

So, hate the wrong labeling..not the term itself

then those users are idiots.....what's your point?

Sigh, dont worry, you're not the only one, i've been desexed by a few of my friends, as in they dont treat me like a girl. Just last week, I'm one of the boys........ok one of the boys with 38C breasts, but that how a few of them veiw me as, since I dont behave girly.

Soooo go on as u did, you wont hear me saying anything, well unless you deserve a slap upside the head.

Well, I guess it was cause I was accustomed to Finti...no problem...we can still be friends....

Bardock42

I don't use the Standard Skin...that is a new feat anyways.

Bloigen

The football sig.

BackFire
That the term is stupid and only used by stupid people.

Bardock42
That the term is stupid and only used by stupid people.
Well, alright...fair enough...I don't mind it...

Originally posted by Bloigen
The football sig.

that too.

fini
oooo, I thought it was the sig,
But I aint changing that, WE made it to the World cup, that SIG stays, LOL.
me thinks me should post a new pic up

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by xyz jedi

yes eat i hate it when they say they have a crush on me too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.